Dalai Lama says 'too many' refugees in Europe

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/europe/Dalai-Lama-says-too-many-refugees-in-Europe/articleshow/52522387.cms

>Tibetan Spiritual leader Dalai Lama said in an interview published that Europe has accepted "too many" refugees, and that they should eventually return to help rebuild their home countries.

>"Europe, for example Germany, cannot become an Arab country," he added with a laugh, the daily reported. "Germany is Germany.

>The Dalai Lama added that "from a moral point of view too, I think that the refugees should only be admitted temporarily".

>"The goal should be that they return and help rebuild their countries."

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/344931-germany-refugees-attacks-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow, turns out dalai lama is also a racist.

how deep does the rabbit hole go?

Didn't expect that the Dalai Lama is a nazi...
NO LIMIT! ALL REFUGEES WELCOME

Can we report him for hate speech?

>When we look into the face of every single refugee, especially the children and women, we can feel their suffering," said the Tibetan spiritual leader, who has himself lived in exile for over half a century.

>"A human being who is a bit more fortunate has the duty to help them. On the other hand, there are too many now," he said, according to the German translation of the interview in the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung.

>"There are so many that in practice it becomes difficult."

>The Dalai Lama added that "from a moral point of view too, I think that the refugees should only be admitted temporarily".
>"The goal should be that they return and help rebuild their countries."

He's hardly going Tony Abbot or Marie Le Pen on them though. Sounds to me like he's taking the reasonable middle ground.
Germany

what hes saying is objectively balanced and unbiased

very disappointed to find the dalai lama to be a racist mra

Ermm he said there's too many and they should go back at some point?!

What are you, a bigot?

ALERTA ALERTA

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Also he's saying this because of how the PRC relocates han chinese to Tibet to displace tibetans.

rt.com/news/344931-germany-refugees-attacks-women/
Wtf i hate refugees now!

>middle ground

He'd be branded a hardcore Nazi if he were to make such statements in Sweden.

Bigot

BAN THIS NAZI FROM EUROPE RIGHT NOW

He already is soft-banned because due to chinese pressure european government representatives will not meet him and might deny him entry to their countries.

Wow, like I can't even...!
That's like so racist.

A
L
E
Refugees welcome!
T
A

>Dalai Lama could get banned from Europe for hate speech

Absolutely wew

BASED
A
S
E
D

was ist diese meme

>meanwhile

Tibet

Based Buddysts will save us

Unlike the "pope"...

bump

>refugee status should be temporary

ding ding ding, we have a winner

By displace you mean civilize them?

>tfw Bodhisattva incarnate was probably wringing his hands and cackling all through the Rohingya genocide

based dalai lama was always based