/balk/

muh heritage

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/serbia/comments/4lebrg/macedonian_here_why_do_serbs_always_think_they/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Țara_Moților
youtube.com/watch?v=JIsURNZx_wg
youtube.com/watch?v=YixZrrNpvwA
youtube.com/watch?v=76tJ7oF5iU0
youtube.com/watch?v=IMakaYFWCy8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berbatovo
youtube.com/watch?v=HDK0-hB8y64
youtube.com/watch?v=VBCS0HwChPM
youtube.com/watch?v=ivUTeM_17-k
youtube.com/watch?v=fHXTxHYnFi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

тpи мopeтa

tpn mopeta

why did bulgarians carry so many guns back then and today we can't even have pellet guns without registration

More people have guns now than back then.

>Filip Totyo, when asked to gather a band, wanted money from the BRCK. With that money he was soon seen on the road to Serbia with some vine sticks wanting to set up a farm.
Source: Turkish history books

Repost

reddit.com/r/serbia/comments/4lebrg/macedonian_here_why_do_serbs_always_think_they/

not in bulgaria

>The Bulgarian Revolutionary Central Committee (Bulgarian: Бългapcки peвoлюциoнeн цeнтpaлeн кoмитeт) or BRCC was a Bulgarian revolutionary organisation founded in 1869 among the Bulgarian emigrant circles in Romania. The decisive influence for the establishment of the committee was exerted by the Svoboda newspaper which Lyuben Karavelov began to publish in the autumn of 1869. Some of the other revolutionaries who took active part in the formation and work of the BRCK were Panayot Hitov, Vasil Levski and Dimitar Tsenovich.

You sure about that?

Guys, pls hate this one, will you?

I am a Bulgarian

Am I sure that more people had guns back during an all-out war when haiduks/komiti/revolutionaries/chetniks/voivodas/russians/turks/gayreeks were running around the countryside than now during a relatively peaceful time for Europe in a country with strict anti-gun laws?

Yes.

I'd kill her.

doubt it

romanians dont have red hair or blue eyes

"nem nem soha"?

He did.

>match over
>gypsy rush in the pitch to get berbatovs shirt

they do, and its very common in special regions,like Tara Motilor.Its very common in Apuseni Mountains.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Țara_Moților

Thank you Romania

Chillin' with sum hip-hop after a tiring day t b h. Wish I was a black American who hustle and make paper t b h.

ain't into football but thank you too lad

no it's not, just because it's very common in villages with 2 people doesn't mean the average romanian isn't dark haired with brown eyes

it's nowhere near very common you cuckshit aspie

You are out of EURO 2016 in group stage 2bh.

Nooooo, don't

Hello galata fan

Tara Motilor sounds like Summoning album.

We will rekt you cuck like 2008.

>Greece
>Bulgaria
>Bosnia
>Serbia
>Macedonia
What is it like to wait for EURO 2016 knowing your team will not play?

>no it's not, just because it's very common in villages with 2 people

No.There are entire villages with each over 1000 people.Check map at 1.that entire region is over 80% blonde/blue eyed.

Souther Romania is 85% dark haired/eyed, yet Transylvania and East Romania are around 65% dark haired.When you look at TV in Romania, you only see south romanians, who look swarthy like bulgarians.

Sheperd meeting in Bucharest.They came from upper Transylvania.Notice how much lighter they are vs bucharest people.

youtube.com/watch?v=JIsURNZx_wg

youtube.com/watch?v=YixZrrNpvwA

Wedding from Tara Motilor, literally everyone dark-blonde haired with light eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=76tJ7oF5iU0

>Albania
>Romania
>Turkey
>Croatia

Good guys made it t b h. I'm sure Tito will shed tears after every Croatia goal. Enver Hoxha, too. Ceausescu also.

Saw my team winning against every kind of odds in 2004.

I don't mind at all

opreste cacapostarea domnule provincial

I remember that goal and that day like it was yesterday. It was basiacly a end of the game and i was with bunch of friends and my gf. When i thought everything is over i left with my girl on some other bench to sit and have a faggot time with her, and just as i turned of the screen i heard commentator is almost crying while saying 'i-i-it goal' , but i fucked half an hour later.

sorry but 2 people with light BROWN hair don't prove me wrong that romanians are swarthy with black hair and black eyes, even in the north

don't trust the eye meme maps, i have been to romania and seen the people

E timpul sa te opresti

2008 best day of my life 2bh
I'm not GS fan but I respect this guy.

>implying you are older than 18 and that you watched football back then.

Sure m8. root for Croatia in two weeks.

2 people?Im talking that majority of romanians from Transylvania are light eyed/haired.

And the people I posted are blonde blue eyed not light brown.

The average south romanian is dark brown haired-brown eyes
The average north-west romanian is blue eyed with light brown hair
The average east romanian is brown-green-blue eyed with brown hair.

I dont care. We have that collage of /balk/ posters, and you guys are really a gypsy-tier. Albanians are mila majka or you. I don't trust wikipedia and shit, we have proofs.

you fucking autist there's nowhere near that many blue eyed or blond people in romania stop making shit up

I was born in 1988 senpai, I was 16 in 2004. I remember the silver goal against Czechia like it was yesterday and the goal of the final, at the 56th minute and then the endless stress caused by Portugal missing one chance after the other, till the ref ended the much and I went to the main square to celebrate

I remember galata winning the UEFA Cup, based team

de ce faci asta?

he's not even sourcing from wikipedia, he's pulling some extremely retarded shit out of his ass

> We have that collage of /balk/ posters

most romanian posters are from South europe you dumb idiot.

Romania is like Italy with North and South.

Sure.

there, you just disproved your own theory

>he believes he's 1988

>
Why would you like to be pale and white anyways? You are baiting on memes too hard. So what if you look like a gypsy? Girls in Romania are used to that look anyways.

>the average
>15%

No.North romanians are 2 times lighter than south romanians. and 3,4 times lighter than bulgarians.

alright, our posters are the cringiest.

lmao you stupid retard you just cucked yourself with your own map because that shows nowhere near the percentages which you're claiming

this shows that 15% of romanians have light hair, and exclusively in the north 20 - 30% which means even in the north the MAJORITY of romanians are black haired and brown eyed

and it shows 25% for croats, and croats are darker than my shit

youtube.com/watch?v=IMakaYFWCy8

Is it worth coming back?

>underage exyu probably doesn't know Sup Forums was once captchaless and didn't have an Sup Forumsernational board

Into the trash you go, Freddi

[Original Form]
05/08/16 Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
04/28/16 New trial board added: /qst/ - Quests
12/20/15 New trial board added: /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests
[Hide] [Show All]
[Index] [Catalog] [Bottom]
146_021_Ruse.jpg.jpg (103 KB, 896x600) google iqdb
103 KB
/balk/ Anonymous 05/31/16(Tue)21:42:13 No.60164704 muh heritage

(Cross-thread)

Anonymous 05/31/16(Tue)21:43:17 No.60164768

тpи мopeтa

Anonymous 05/31/16(Tue)21:43:34 No.60164784
IWvpoyW.webm (994 KB, 426x426) google iqdb
994 KB

(OP)

Anonymous 05/31/16(Tue)21:43:45 No.60164794

tpn mopeta

Anonymous 05/31/16(Tue)21:46:30 No.60164928 (OP)
why did bulgarians carry so many guns back then and today we can't even have pellet guns without registration

Anonymous 05/31/16(Tue)21:51:20 No.60165156 More people have guns now than back then.

Anonymous 05/31/16(Tue)21:52:26 No.60165215

(Cross-thread)
>Filip Totyo, when asked to gather a band, wanted money from the BRCK. With that money he was soon seen on the road to Serbia with some vine sticks wanting to set up a farm.
Source: Turkish history books

Anonymous 05/31/16(Tue)21:53:19 No.60165255

Repost

Anonymous 05/31/16(Tue)21:53:35 No.60165266 not in bulgaria

Anonymous 05/31/16(Tue)21:59:09 No.60165499
411px-Bulgarskite_hayduti.png (433 KB, 411x600) google iqdb
433 KB

(Cross-thread)
>The Bulgarian Revolutionary Central Committee (Bulgarian: Бългapcки peвoлюциoнeн цeнтpaлeн кoмитeт) or BRCC was a Bulgarian revolutionary organisation founded in 1869 among the Bulgarian emigrant KB, 600x583) google iqdb

>30% north romanians have light hair
>43% north romanians are light haired
>keep in mind that not everyone who has light hair has light eyes and vice versa and the tests were done in cities, whereas 55% of Romania is rural, especially in north-east

81 KB
Anonymous 05/31/16(Tue)21:24:20 No.60163826 Americans made the best guns and vehicles in WWII.

Anonymous 05/31/16(Tue)21:25:56 No.60163913

(OP)
But call of duty says the mp40 and the ppsh were the GOATs of WW2

Anonymous 05/31/16(Tue)21:27:15 No.60163979

(OP)
If they won it dosent mean they had best weapons

Anonymous 05/31/16(Tue)21:27:18 No.60163984 (OP)
Carcano is ok but I prefer mosin nagant

Anonymous 05/31/16(Tue)21:27:52 No.60164002

Kar98k is love

Anonymous 05/31/16(Tue)21:30:03 No.60164095
Sten_Mk_2.jpg (141 KB, 740x465) google iqdb
141 KB

Anonymous 05/31/16(Tue)21:30:42 No.60164123 Carcano works great for killing presidents, +3 attack if you're in a book storage building.

Anonymous 05/31/16(Tue)21:32:39 No.60164219 (OP)
Guns is true. Vehicles was a tie between the Sherman and the T-34 as to which was the better tank.

And no, While German tanks were mechanically impressive, they were over engineered to the point of being a both to make and repair. They also guzzled gas like nobodies business.

Anonymous 05/31/16(Tue)21:33:09 No.60164242
image.jpg (127 KB, 1083x682) google iqdb
127 KB

Anonymous 05/31/16(Tue)21:33:32 No.60164264

(OP)
>implying

Anonymous 05/31/16(Tue)21:34:52 No.60164329 Israeli Shermans destroyed "modern" MBTs such as T-55 and T-62 in '67. Sherman is the better tank.

Anonymous 05/31/16(Tue)21:35:35 No.60164375

Yeah, but look at who was using the modern tanks

Anonymous 05/31/16(Tue)21:36:10 No.60164402 No.60164787

>30% light eyes*

no, this clearly shows that ONLY 20-30% of romanians EXCLUSIVELY in the north, which you claim is the whitest, has light hair

which means that 70-80% of the northern romanian aryan whites are black haired and brown eyed

Will the shitposting ever end?

The map clearely states that in north is 29% light eyed and 40% light haired.

And no, light haired is light brain-bright blonde.Dark brown is considered dark hair.

Itrs not light-black its light-dark.

Man, this subhuman Kurd is really getting on my nerves now. I hope the Turks fucking pillage your country and rape your women.

what's wrong

outshitposted?

I am Georgian

/ex-yu/ i would rather be raped by bosniak and serb than post in ex-yu 2bh. Who the fuck is Fredi???

are you blind you abysmally retarded cuck?
the light hair map you posted shows north romanians at 20-35% light hair, and entire romania at 15% light hair

the numbers on the countries indicate the country's average, the colors indicate what's the average in that specific colored area

Does anyone have the mirage pic with the saint?

Who the fuck are you?

they're just butthurt we raided /tr/ and are trying to raid back

>they
Nah just K*mal

fuck off fredi

>educational system
Guns were fucking rare and expensive for a long time. Hajduts and revolutionaries were a very, very small portion of the population and before the end of the 19th century it was not customary for all of them to have guns. Most of the time when they did, they were stolen from Turks. Also, guns were much shittier back then e.g. you had to clean the muzzle and put gunpowder after every shot, so in close combat melee weapons were much preferred.

at Eyes the 15% is touching little the North , so its accurately around 25% light eyes , same for hair, from 43 accurately its like 38%.But like I said, these tests were done in cities, were people are signifiantly darker because in cities the mixing is far greater than in villages.In Villages I'd say light eyes 35%, light hair 55-60%(starting with brown).

If i'm fredi, how would you describe me?

r8 my dad guys
he is the one with the white beard

Ah, the mythical Romanian North where everyone is 3 meters tall, platinum blond, blue-eyed, and is a direct descendant of Ceasar.

You are still a nigger. So what's the point?

>who's whiter contests
literally who cares you're all pieces of shit anyway

jew/10

Why are Croats allowed to post in /balk/ ? They're cathocucks , they're one of those who destroyed my empire and left it open for invasion

still can't tell if it is photoshop or we really did these paints

serbs named a village after him

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berbatovo

You answered your own question.

Having a good looking qama or knife idk how do u call it it was for fashion thingas

youtube.com/watch?v=HDK0-hB8y64
what genre is this

What are your thoughts on Islam? Would you personally like Europe to become Islamic and if you do, why?

ethno-ambient something like that
They were inspired by your guys Anastasija btw

you're autistic as fuck so i will explain to you like to a child

on this map the AVERAGE percentage of the entire romania is 15 (FIFTEEN) percent, north, south, east, west included

the lighter colored part in north romania suggests that the people living there (north romania) have from 20-30% light hair, west, south and east not included

so 15% light hair for romania according to this map

on this map, romania is 32% light eyes, north, south, east, west included

in the northern part is a retarded 35-50% gap in light eyes

32% light eyes for entire romania

In both maps you' have only 5 (FIVE) points more than us

superior Isihia song

youtube.com/watch?v=VBCS0HwChPM

p.s iirc

why do you argue with the daco-roman and his autistic maps, dumb faggot?

I prefer this one, middle Bulgarian and all that shit

youtube.com/watch?v=ivUTeM_17-k

I wish I could find nice Isihia CDs for gifts for foreign colleagues...

youtube.com/watch?v=fHXTxHYnFi8

this.

They probably sell them on concerts

>he likes a song about a serbo-turk battle better than based Fruzhin's uprising
are you a serb or a turk?