>go to the beach
>see two german girls sunbathing on the sand
>they decide to go for a quick swim at the sea
>leave all of their belongings on the sand unguarded
>walk there
>take theirs two backpacks and leave unotticed
>go home and analyze my profits
>two I-phones and two wallets full of euros and reais

God how I love those european tourists.Why are they so guilable and easy to rip of? if you are european please do come to the Olympics games,I would love more easy money.

huehuehue

why did you do that you sick fuck?

Lel and Brazilian people wonder why everybody thinks their country is a criminal shithole.

because stealing form wealthy european tourists is my job?Dont judge me m8, it is not like I am stealing from these people anyway , 90% of them have travel insurance that will pay back their losses later.If anything I am stealing from those insurance companies.I make a point of only stealing from european tourists, never from other latin americans or fellow countrymen.You can actually make quite a bit of money form that , is just so damm easy.On my best month I got about 3000 euros just by chilling on the beach.

make sure you disable that track my iphone thingy , it got me caught the other day

I don't know if it's bait or not but you make me genuinely angry. You're just a terrible human being, man. There's no way a travel insurance will cover such a thing, or if it's possible, that it's as wide-spread as you pretend it is.

Really uncool, bro. It's not being gullible, it's being civilised.

Nigger...
....got any opening in your work

well done my friend

>it is not like I am stealing from these people anyway , 90% of them have travel insurance
wew lad
Travel insurance gives you a pitiful amount that usually comes nowhere near to cover your losses, never mind to compensate for all the hassle you have to go through when losing your passport and whatnot in Brhuehuestan.

Lel I know right

>Swedish backpackers stay at hotel
>Leave stuff unattended
>Take it
>go home and analyze my profits
>3 liters of anal lube, size small Malcolm X shirts and an antique Quran

haha lol rekt

Very nice my friend
you're like Robin Hood without the giving part

any panties in your haul?

So like a jew?

wow, you got some nice stuff,want to trade?

rekt

you're doing god's work my monkey friend.

>stealing form wealthy european tourists is my job
I just hope you never get your European citizenship your great-great-great-grandfather gave you, you fucking 63/64 nigger

>german girls
You did well.

It’s because they are autistic and ignorant.
They make the assumption that all the world is like their small sphere and therefore are unaware of danger, it's like they thought danger doesn't exists just because it didn't in their home.

What the actual fuck
Travel Insurance doesnt even give half back and you´re ruining your countries rep which already is a pile of steaming shit

Whether this is bait or not, you're still a nigger.

So whenever someone places trust on you you go and break it at a drop of a hat. No wonder youre unemployed.

Well I do hand the passport and documents back to the embassy so it is not tha bad.
Well i will spend that money in Brazil so I am giving it back by paying taxes and motivating the economy.Also I tend to make donations to orphanats if the loot is too high

atleast he is a nigger with 2 new I-phones.

thats 2 more Iphones richer than the standart brazilian

Too late my friend

>Shitskins steal and are proud of it
What else is new.

Your are trully an asshole and lying whore.
How do you think you can manage shit alone without any money or paper in a third world country in which you don't the language

>Romania

>Romanian
>calling anyone a shitskin

good job, they deserve it

keep fighting the good fight

haha lol

>Hurr durr memes
I've never had to steal in my life, even when me and my family reached the rock bottom. Nobody in my extended family has stolen anything and even during the worst periods of communism when they had no food and no electricity, they still didn't resort to that or to rattling on neighbors for party favors.

Stealing and being proud of it is gypsy tier and nigger tier, and I'd sooner die in poverty than do it.

Such a mentality is why you still live in a corrugated iron hut and wear banana leaves for shoes, OP.

>Be obviously foreign in a 3rd world country
>Leave your stuff unattended.

They deserved it 2bh

>never from other latin americans
buen trabajo hermano, sigue haciendo lo tuyo, obrigado

Yeah, maybe if they were Americans, which means used to rampant petty theft and high crime rates.
If you left your shit unattended on a beach in the UK nothing would happen, same applies to the rest of western Europe, so it's easy t forget.
This is why our countries are not such steaming piles of shit as Brazil or the US.

Then you're just an exception

N-ar trebui sa dormi la ora asta, sfintia ta?

depends which country m8.

china is surprisingly secure when it comes to this.(at least northern china.)

suit yourself m8, i dont steal from romanians though,mainly because there are hardly any tourists from romania.

>trebui

hahaha, you guys

you guys are alright sometimes

>I make a point of only stealing from european tourists, never from other latin americans or fellow countrymen
soooo racist

I've been working at the local beaches since i was 15 and i've Never heard any tourist complaining of stolen stuff in ten years. NEVER. It's pretty much impossible to have your shit stolen 'cause there's always some guy somebathing nearby that would notice you. And we're not some overglorified northern european country filled with angels, even fucking Honduras manages to have tourist traps where you don't have to constantly worry about scum like you.

E doar 12

not if I can steal better shoes from the europeans

What I've learned from int is that Brazilians literally have no morals, it's a foreign concept for them.

Except for the ones that live in the ghetto oddly.

Doispe noaptea nu e o ora la care oamenii cinstiti sunt treji.
Poate daca dai o petrecere.

We are not, you MOTHERFUCKER

Sau daca lucreaza la spital. Sau la un cimitir.

morals are just arbitrary created parameters to enslave the population to a set of rules and laws

>Brazilians literally have no morals
WHAT, they all ahil the sacred football religion.

Ce-ai de facut intr-un cimitir la miezul noptii?!?

Get a load of this knob jockey

Meh, I don't judge you tb.h you are an asshole but fuck them for leaving their stuff without surveillance
I already got my phone and my wallet stolen and both times it was because I neglected them, I was more angry at myself

I'm glad Brazil is collapsing

O fut pe ma-ta.

>Brazil is collapsing

Get a load of this dumb nigger

Brazil will be the dominant superpower in 50 years

You know what happens if we keep colapsing? We will migrate to the Usa.You Think mexico with 100 million people is bad? What about a 200 million population brazilian imigration? For all we know I could be your neighbor soon.

Bun, are nevoie.
Great attitude. This is how you improve yourself.

I don't understand why eurotards consider childish nativity and foolishness to be civility? This Brazilian user reminded them quite nicely that the world isn't their hug box and they must accept that

That would explain why you guys can't stop shooting each other. To teach self-defence.

You are right, how could people ever forget Brazil is a shithole

@60172543
Someone is quite butthurt

And is the rest of the world. Basic security should be taught to everyone and never taken for granted

>Stealing and being proud of it
>im robbing insurance companies
>robbing people who are bringing euromonies to your country
kill your self faggot for greater good

I don't understand why would anyone travel to Brasil to begin with.

Way to go smooth criminal

>Brofist right here

they want to enter to biggest zoo in world

gib tips

You are a bad person. You're trying to rationalize or maybe even justify it. But you know that it's bullshit. And deep down you also know what a horrible person you are.

>because stealing form wealthy european tourists is my job?

>it is not like I am stealing from these people anyway

He may be horrible, be he has not one but 2 Iphone

and a fist full of fiat currency

I think ur just jelly, is all.

Can other countries even compete with Brazil's 4chin baiting skills?

Well, while you don't harm anyone just keep stealing from those rich white people. They stole from poor countries before anyway.

cuck

Stop grouping us with spain

I'm not white, you retarded camel fucker.

>camel fucker
>andalusian education

Good meme OP.

brasilero brasilero que amargado se te veeee!

I'm not even close to Andalusia, camel fucker.

>it's another "brazillian tries to sabotage his own country's internatonal sports event by telling people not to come" thread
didn't you learn anything from the world cup?

No wonder Brazil is in its current state.

>be me
>live in Goiânia
>some mormons go to the restaurant where I have to eat sometimes
>they start to talk about their fake religion to me with their broken portuguese
>tell them to get out because I'm eating
>a few minutes latter
>they leave and let their stuff (backpacks, cellphones etc) there
>I get everything and put in the garbage
>wash my hands and leave

I'm Catholic, I do my best to deal with protestants, but I won't accept fanfics.

>living their belongings behind
>in Brazil
They had this coming, good job OP

I completely understand, I myself am from eastern european country and these stupid germans leave their bicycles, backpacks, wallets, phones all unattended, they dont even chain their bikes outside the apartment blocks its like stealing candy from a little kid... these idiots rely on the good will of people fucking lol they are so fucking sheltered its a bit sad, but I know they can just as well afford a new phone/bike anyway, so its not a loss for them, if it was, they'd protect their shit better. Think about it like this, you run a multiplayer server which has accounts on it. Would you rely on people not logging in as others or would you put some sort of authorization system to make sure no one abuses it e.g. logging in as an admin?

You westerners need to get your shit together, because this reflects your society as a whole and projects naivity and weakness

>please do come to the Olympics games

>Reasons not to go to the Olympics:
don't want alien head
don't want to get gang raped by favelamonkeys
Wasn't planning on visiting a zoo this year

>Reasons to go:
Glass OP.

You did the right thing.

b-but I told them to come my fellow countrymen

that's why everyone thinks that we're uncivilized fucks, OP.

>people are really falling for this bait
kek guys, do you have 10 y/o or something?

God bless you

>hurr durr tourist are stupid so i steal for them for small short term profit while chasing all the tourist out of my country for massive long term loss
>3rd world gonna 3rd world

This thread has made me wonder about what to do in this situation, since I'm actually planning on visiting Brazil in December.

In New Zealand I've never had to worry about leaving stuff unattended at the beach. Nobody here would go through someone elses belongings while they were swimming, as I'm sure nobody does in France, Italy or Spain.

What do you do if there's only you and your namorada at the beach? Do you just take turns swimming or is it inevitable that poor hue's like OP will rob you.

Why not just do as we do here and not bring your stuff with you?

inb4 a kiwi tourist is stabbed to death by trained monkeys

And you're probably both catholics.. So pathetic; no spine.

Typical paki.

>Implying they will stop coming here because of petty theft
They love the "dangerous and aventurous" felling of visiting south america.I could Rob every single european tourist at gun point and they would still craw back here in the next vacations.