How come Spain and Mexico have the same people, culture and religion, but Mexico's birthrates are so much higher?

How come Spain and Mexico have the same people, culture and religion, but Mexico's birthrates are so much higher?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In Spain feminism prevails at all levels of life, it is illegal to speak ill of him in public and there is a battle of the sexes between men and women.

In Mexico they are just normal.

Feminism. This is a feminist dictatorship.

>How come Spain and Mexico have the same people,
how?

Feminism.

We descend of Spaniards.

Eso es una escuela mexicana? Creia que llevais uniforme.

SJW

men opressed

Sex is a good relaxing

Dude, everything about those two places is completely different other than the language. In fact, they speak completely different varieties of spanish, as different as comparing a redneck's english to the queen's.

It's like if we had invaded you and right now Russian was extinct in favor of English. So what? We still wouldn't be the same at all.

>England queen.
>Not a reedneck.

El mexicANO

>Mexicans in Mexico are whiter than Mexicans in USA

???

This a spanish highscool dude

>same people
>same culture
>same religion

why? because Mexico is 95% shitskin

>How come Spain and Mexico have the same people
I never met a Mexican who wasn't alpha but Spaniards are manchildren, they're pathetic.

Because White Mexicans are rich upper-class people and don't need to come into murica.

most of Mexicans in USA are mestizos or even sometimes indians.

Ayy carumba, you have to go back.

Wrong, it's a Mexican one actually.

do you know Mexicans are actually a mongrel breed half-white half-amerindian at various levels?

sometimes i ask myself if Americans know Mexicans have native americans origins or if they think they are another ethnical people with brown skin who live on the other side of the boarder and speak spanish because "the world is made like that" or some other christian redneck logic.

Most of us are not tho.

nice I hope the best for you

some of them have faces which looks mixed, not europeans, not even mediterraneans, sorry no, those people are castizos.

Thank you britbro. :)

Men and women on Mexico they like a lot sex.
Mexicans not have so much feminism and SJW culture, Spanish people and EU are literal cucks

Not even him but most of them don't.

Not as much as you wish I'm sure

I know, we are a melting pot, there's plenty of people from other European countries here.

As memeworthy as he was being, Trump wasn't wrong when he said they're not sending their best. Most of the >white spics stay the fuck in Mexico because they're rich enough to enjoy all the cheap shit.

Chicano detected.

facts are edgy

have you met their white god yet?

who is he?

Mexico is mostly white, what are you talking about?

That guy is whiter than Jesus t b h.

MEXICO IS WHIIIITE

>but Mexico's birthrates are so much higher?
American welfare+low IQ+shitskin impulses+can't do anything else better

r/K selection theory

r is for dumb,inbred shitskins who live on american welfare and other people's achievements

K is for smart,hard working,superior whites who live from their work and their achievements

tengo que confirmar si es verdaderamente rubia o no, ¿Tienes fotos de ella desnuda para poder ver su pelo púbico, caballero?

Mexico is more European than Romania tho.

>El romaniANO
>A literal gypsy
>Superior to anyone

No sorry.

>Birthrate of Spain
>1.8

>Birthrate of Mexico
>2.3

>much higher

Says a guy who in Spain works for minimun salary

>comparing a redneck's english to the queen's.

which one is which in this case?

pls m8. What are you? Some butthurt Scott?

How the fuck could a Russian think that Mexicans and Spaniards are genetically and culturally identical? I could understand an Eritrean being that clueless, but a Russian? Is public education really that shitty out there?

"European Mexicans are Mexican citizens of European descent. Mexico does not have a racial census, but estimates from different international organizations of this ethnic group as a segment of the country's population range from 9% according to The World Factbook to as high as 10-20% (approximately one-tenth to one-fifth) according to Encyclopædia Britannica."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

wait, spainbros are you guy serious about about the feminism stuff?

are men oppressed in spanish society?

When did this happen?

Since Franco died, we've become just like any other European country.

Wait, no. Worse! We have (again) elections on 26th of this month. There are no relevant far-right (or at least anti-immigration) parties. You can only vote for one, and they won't get a single seat.

Wrong, they are 63% of the population.