/asean/

wakey wakey wagey slavey Mr Choi will be made if you don't work 15 hours today, as he needs money to buy a new jet edition

Other urls found in this thread:

3.bp.blogspot.com/-wm9mDvKENcA/ThLQIoWQryI/AAAAAAAADdA/bWgylboQC5k/s1600/curious2.bmp
gmanetwork.com/news/story/568285/news/nation/duterte-on-murdered-journalists-they-re-corrupt-biased
games.kids.yahoo.co.jp/sports/013.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/balt/

I love sex :3

sluts

I'm a big cummie slut

S

I

L

fugging cummie
mixed economy > free economy > planned economy

Someone cummie in my tummie :3

Or you can leave EU and make your own labor laws

>implying EU labour law isn't the best

which causes uk to offer free internships due to stringent regulations

Hmmm...
>3.bp.blogspot.com/-wm9mDvKENcA/ThLQIoWQryI/AAAAAAAADdA/bWgylboQC5k/s1600/curious2.bmp

I change my mind now, I'll vote out.

Thank you based murica for showing me the path to FREEDUM

Are you trying to say that because of strict regulations, businesses are only giving out internships to save cost? I think that's better than working 18 hours a day in shitty condition without laws to compensate you when you get injured. Also, internships is a good way for employers to vet potential full-time employees in the future.

KONTOL

bumpo

I'm a pure girl. >_

>be OFW
>agree to work in middle east
>knowingly how terribly they will be treated there
>people there are treated as slaves
>get abused by employer
>come back and complain about "muh victimised"
seriously nigger. It's like trespassing into a property with warning signs like "tresspassers will be shot" and still continue to tresspass anyway.

You were able to get out of this shithole so I assume that you're properly educated? Is this the extent of your education?

yummy cummies

This country should start changing for real and erase any privileges and disadvantages of being the currently famous buzzword called "Minor".

There is no objective definition for this buzzword. The only """"""solid""""""" arguments for the legal existence of this buzzword are its vague anecdotal disadvantages like "child is too young, not ready for harsh world", "height and strength are not enough", "easy to be taken advantage of", "study should be prioritized first" (when they have no money for studying in the first place) etc.

kek, comparing abused overseas worker as trespassers. your analogy is way off son

>it's like a psychopath invited you to a party. you know he can/will kill you but you will still go cause what the fuck, it's a party

that's more like it

so what are you arguing about again?

How much?

Russians

dmeons

> "Just because you are a journalist, you are not exempted from assassination if you are a son of a bitch," he added. "Freedom of expression won't save you. The Constitution cannot help you kapag binaboy mo ang isang tao."
Absolute madman.
gmanetwork.com/news/story/568285/news/nation/duterte-on-murdered-journalists-they-re-corrupt-biased

I prefer to properly reply to someone without ADHD

I used that analogy because of this one South African case I read. The South African SC's reasoning for this one case is somewhere along the lines of people deserve their unfortunate demise, if they knowingly make irrational decisions.

It's not shameless as a girl :3

free

Duterte when making rape jokes: "That's my freedom of speech!"
Duterte on journalists" Constitution can't help you if you disrespect a person". Nice. So much for consistency.

What do you expect from a guy who was talking tough about dealing with China he was going there and plant our flag, then after elections he went full cuck to China and got a couple of trains in return for being obedient.

>cuck

It seems that you still refuse to get properly educated. Are you sure that you're using this word correctly? Please do not misuse a word you have no idea what it's about.

well its dutdut so he used it right

>autist trying hard to get (You)s

I admit it, I'm a girl.

But at least I'm not a EUfag like Flipbong. I'm voting out :3

Memespeak has become a habit for him.

Even an American in the last thread has tried to educate you in terms of using this word. Why do you refuse to get properly educated? Did you suffer any traumas regarding education?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

finally this meme is precise for once.

If NEETs were really truly happy with their lives they wouldn't feel thr need to gloat about it on a Mongolian Card game chatroom
The fact is most NEETs are just autistic manchildren (and probably overweight too) who can't make it in the real world so they hide in their house all day feeling sorry for themselves. They made up the "wagecuck" meme to justify their own existance and they say how they have all this free time to do productive shit like learn a foreign language or master a musical instrument, but the truth is that most NEETs just play videogames and shitpost on Sup Forums all day.

Y-You're a girl?!

Are you...umm....

Cute??...

well in the case of OFWs, it's not about making foolish decision when there's no other options to choose. with the little to none educational attainment and going abroad to take a slave's job is the only choice for your family to live; i'll also take the risk and not expect for good working treatment and gov assistance

I lied :3

I'm actually a bouy sillie

I hope you stop reading those American based right-wing propaganda, relying on "professionals" like Milo to feed you information instead of doing your own research :^3

Based on this general 'most active' time (4 pm - 12 pm), most of asean posters are not NEET at all, though. They are either student or wageslave.

I guess that's one way of looking at it. But most OFWs put themselves in huge debt just to go to these Arab countries, only to be physically and mentally abused, not paid, get their visas taken away from them and then they come home never to go back, poorer than before they went abroad.

but we're not NEETs here

Why you little...

Don't play my feelings like that~!

>most OFWs
Where are you getting this?

Milo is the most dangerous faggot who is simply telling us the truth darling.

I'll enjoy and savor the look on your face when Brexit wins, knowing full well my contribution in making it happen.

You did that to me for weeks. You think it's funny lying to me?

You are a girl :3

Hey ERPfag, I thought you are taking SBMPTN (college entrance test) right now?
Or are you the other guy?

>t. son of OFW and know OFWs

I'm not talking about his crusade about feminism and SJW, im okay with that I get my laughs, I'm on about his EU stances :^)

do Malaysia really hate us ?

Does /asean/ approve gfs with tattoos?

You'll change that the moment based Milo thrusts his thundercock into your tighty boipucci Flipbong.

May Milo have mercy on you baka baka!!

Does anyone else fap to Faye Raegan and Christina Hendricks? Jesus, I wish they make a sex video together

I don't like my gf if she has a tramp stamp

Hmph!

You're really dense...

still no malay-chan,I dunno if my puso can take this anymore

it's true though, except it doesn't only apply to arab countries, it happens to those who migrates to Taiwan, Korea, and China as well. still, i really feel bad for the OFWs who only migrate just to find a good opportunity yet they find themselves coming back to the Philippines a month later just because their employer is a horny bastard, how can they even pay back their massive debts from their friends and neighborhood who only wanted to use the money for the good intent?

I'm right.

Praise Allah

>most OFWs put themselves in huge debt just to go to these Arab countries

not really, more like half of them. i knew many people(children of former ofws) that lives in small house and sometimes in slums before but now they have 3 storey house and cars. but yeah, many pinoys are easily fooled into working abroad for a good salary and end up working for a shitskin molester, paid you the same wage as the custodian here

i think going abroad is like gambling, you need a butt load of luck and really good money handling

C'mon flip-chan!

Don't lose hope now~

Have they fully paid the 3 story house and cars?

I actually see people failing to pay them after a few years and got seized by the bank.

Geez...

what the fuck, indofags are ERPing now, what is this shit. Did they get bule too much or something?

yeah, cos the time ofws retired, their children are already finished school and they continued paying the mortgage

I know right. Fuck him.

Girl :3

>Duterte
>Consistency
Lmao

Looks like you're underestimating how lucky and/or skilled OFWs would fare and the reason it's worth the gamble.

it's not just OFWs, it's many pinoy's problem that they aren't financially literate. the other day i just learned the other night that some 23 year old guy here doesn't even had a saving in his bank.

we need to learn how to invest money, we don't spend the money randomly on food and some sort of temporary luxury.

Any person would tell you that he has no savings in his/her bank when you ask to borrow money.

No

malay-chan is tot

personally, i hate lending money to those people who impulsively borrows money from his friends. i don't lend my money to someone i can't trust, especially if your friend is spending his money randomly on food.

this is an elf

More like yes.

Good night, see you later on cutie :3

See you later...

Anyone here with very fun and challenging video games to mention? It doesn't matter what genre it is, what graphics it has or even gamelength, I don't care about such trivialities.

games.kids.yahoo.co.jp/sports/013.html

No, it would be precise if you BOTH had a UK flag

oops meant to quote

Any rainbow six game pre-Siege.

Specifically, Rainbow Six 3 or the 2 Vegas games.

malay-chan

middle class people should know how to work their financial matters. for the poor, it should be thought gradually cause it's not easy to save money if you don't have money at all.

money saving can be easily done if you're kuripot. i have the same phone my brother gave to me 5 years ago and all my clothes came from my parents as a gift. i don't have a car just a motorcycle my father owned since 2004. i rarely go on vacation. and now i have enough money to buy 2 moderate cars in my account just working for 5 years

wow the thunder is strong outside

>Christina Hendricks
>Sex video
Hell, even just bikini scene or nude scene is fine for me now.
Christina is very stingy, she rarely show a lot of her skin.

thislook for vica kerekes if you want to see nude christina hendricks

Holy fucking shit this thread is full of filthy weeaboos. Please literally kill yourselves you fucking autists.

and it's not raining here in tondo despite the loud thunder

>i have enough money to buy 2 moderate cars in my account just working for 5 years

no m8 ur just rich pls gib monies or if you're the land lessor guy, pls gib properties. i need to work the same amount of time just to earn enough money to buy a toyota avanza.

Oh look, it's this shithead again...

Fuck off m8

Hello! Did you know that you are currently browsing an anime imageboard? Please enjoy your stay in Sup Forums!