twitter.com/cmclymer/status/737825226239664128
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go to bed, Nigel

No can do Chang

I am against the EU and hate-speech
don't use the same weapon as they do, it is a disease

define hate speech

attacking people for identity

...like trying to put the whole of the ME and Africa in Europe to punish white people for the holocaust

According to the European court you have the right to shock, offend and disturb. But for some silly reason British and German judges dont seem to apply this. And Dutch police tends to harass people who then get spoken free in court.

Those arbitrary free speech restrictions are really a cancer.

Like saying people without your beliefs shouldn't be able to legally speak their views?

against as in shouldn't but not unlawful

they may say it if they wish though

>feminists literally JUST NOW realized that refugees support the opposite of what they want

Jesus christ they are fucking stupid, but this is the shit show I've been waiting for

Hate-speech shouldn't be a punishable offense from the government for the most part, nor should it be banned in public schools or anywhere else that receives tax-dollars.

Sure if you go to BYU and remind everyone Joseph Smith was a convicted liar, fraud, and committed treason against the states of Missouri and Illinois, that private school should have the right to ban you.

But at a certain point in society we have to grow thicker skin. A non-black person publicly shouting "niggers" should be frowned upon socially and considered immature, but it's a little ridiculous to fine or try to banish that person from public society for committing a non-violent offense.

The usual counter to this is public universities merely have "safe spaces" to protect rape-victims from being triggered into a PTSD episode from another person. But they expand these "safe spaces" to banish everything Trump supporters to STEM majors. There are people who actually need safe-spaces after being a victim of violence, but the concept's being abused by middle class kids who are intent on keeping college as comfy and non-challenging as possible

Yep we are. I believe in total freedom and that includes freedom of speech. Now off to bed with you, Charles.

Friendly reminder that Facebook and Twiiter are platforms run by corporations and are thus incapable of being 'censored'. They have the right to remove whatever content they like.

Pretty sure this is about the hate speech laws in Europe matey.

This hashtag will be removed from Twitter just like ban Islam was, there's no free speech on Twitter.

Censoring people and even reporting them to the police based on local laws is amoral. This means they can report Saudis for being atheist and have them beheaded.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

Moot has cooperated with the authorities several times.

No, that's perfectly moral. The Ministry for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice backs me up on that.
If a fedora-tipping Saudi gets v& because of Jack Dorsey, it's his own damn fault for not reading Twitter's EULA before tweeting off.

Within US laws. Not telling the bobbies on the beat about some brits spoon stash.

What if it was in public spaces or a group was doing it in public spaces?

There was an incident with some Swedish user calling a bomb threat in Sweden.

That would clearly still be under US law.

you're a nigger

I agree, but why is this a thing. Is some asshole trying to outlaw hatespeech?

Fuck the EU. They're just cryptonazis. When will more people realize it?

Everybody in the americas always talk the truth, fuck if it hurts your feelings. Except for Canadians.

You discovered this now?

>Images of Muhammad above have been blacked out.
Brevik was right

The sooner all you racists are in prison the better
SWEKEK MUDSLIME JIDF
Arrest and execute the whole of Sup Forums

Iraqi immigrant jailed for just 5 months for raping an 11 year old girl

dude should be given life.

And a real life sentence, no parole.

In this topic: insecure straight white men who confuse "freedom of speech" for freedom from consequences.

Do you want some European deciding what thoughts you're allowed to express on an American website?

That's exactly what freedom of speech means.

Freedom from prosecution. No one thinks it should be free of consequences.

t. Charles Clymer

Why do I see this guy on every one of Sup Forums's pet projects? Is he the jew that pulls their strings?

>consequences means not being able to express your views
yeah guys remember to never criticize the government or its officials so we can have an internet free of hate!
every decision your government makes is for the good of the people and nothing more :))!

twitter.com/cmclymer/status/737825226239664128

KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS CAMPUS

Islam is not compatible with Europe