Please just nuke this country

>calls UN hypocrite for asking the Philippines to be less reliant on coal powerplant that produces CO2 emission, reasoning that UN doesn't even dare sanction USA for it
>invites communist parties - composed of only 4,000 people - to be part of his cabinet to stop the war in bumfuck of nowhere. Long live USSR.
>would rather not side with USA despite being militarily weak and being prone to further bullying of China.
>cusses the Commission of Human Rights for questioning his vigilante-style of killing criminals
>pushing for federalism type of government, which will further disseminate this country from each other
>actually crazy enough to think that he can pursue peace talks with the mudslimes

Can somebody please just nuke this shithole already? I have never seen a country that fails so fucking much like this """""""""""country"""""""""". Just FUCKING FUCK MY SHIT UP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_T1ykhy3Fg
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sounds like realpolitik to me

at least his mistresses won't cost you too many tax pesos

Why not just get rid of duterte? He seems to be the issue.

Your country has 1 nuke and it's the only thing that can wipe out this shithole completely. Please just launch that bomb towards my poor, filthy country.

get off your horse

Stop complaining faggot

what do you mean by that? i'm not riding a horse, i'm fucking posting right in front of a desktop computer

We're a bigger shithole than South Africa, do you think i'd be jumping in joy learning that we'll be a total shithole 10 years from now?

let me guess, you're a RoRo supporter aren't you?

you're missing the context. i just wanted to imply that our incoming president is a big foul-mouthed fucktard.

>a foul mouthed fucktard who inspires change and is a terror to criminals.

he's the best choice for reforming the philippines senpai. just this week i read that the local telcos are going to improve their services. that comment from du30 alone regarding inviting foreign telcos prompted change.

why don't you live here and i live in australia so you can understand our situation?

>We're a bigger shithole than South Africa
Pic related is a 10 minute drive from me user. It extends all the way to that hill in the background. You have no idea what it means to be frustrated with your government.

Come home to California

He sounds awesome.

>You have no idea what it means to be frustrated with your government.

Oh, you mean that thing we do every fucking day?

A minute drive away from my home and it's fucking slum everywhere. What's your point?

If you had a mentally functional brain you would reach to a conclusion that Duterte has zero consistency to everything he says and does.

You SHOULD not take him seriously unless he has already done or starts doing something that would lead to an inevitable conclusion.

Looks like South Texas to me.

t. South Texas

i actually live in the philippines fucktard, just using au ip

>You SHOULD not take him seriously unless he has already done or starts doing something that would lead to an inevitable conclusion.

Ahh so he's a politician! I didn't realize that. I thought he was a police officer.

I enjoying visiting and banging cheap and free young phils girls but couldn't imagine living there until my wife and life hit a dead wall at 40.

God speed strongest race on earth.

A typical filipino politician actually wouldn't even reach the doing something phase and even if they do, they won't even proceed halfway and back out immediately as soon as they see one-two too many zeroes to pay for some shit project.

While im sure S Africa is shit in lots of places I'd much rather live there than the Philippines to be h

boohoo my life is sad kill yourself

You do realize that literally everything he says is just pandering to the lowest common denominator here, right?
His 'tough-guy' persona is just how he garnered support from the dumbest of the dumb here just like Erap back then.
At the end of the day, he is literally just a run of the mill trapo. Literally nothing will change, we'll just pick up from what the previous admin left us.

At least we will have fun thing to watch.

why cant third world countries into non corrupt democracies?-

>1 nuke
>implying we need even that

honestly we can just Operation Rolling Thunder 2.0 with far better missiles and just murder any problem regions without radiating everything, we've been stockpiling loads of missiles for the later use in full scale ISIS war but we could use them now

>death squads killing criminal scum
He sounds pretty based to me.

so he's literally a brown donald trump

He sounds good to me.

>Doesn't take UN bullshit
>Doesn't suck american dick like most asian countries
>Fucks criminals

Wtf more could you possibly want?

he's a self admitted rapist who brags about using illegal death squads. you can't make this shit up, the best thing to do is cordon off the philippines because people cannot be this retarded and vote for him.

>killing criminals
>bad
Stupid leafposter.

philippines has the world's biggest slum though. entire islands have become slum island.

truly disgusting and worthy of only purge.

>he cries about politicans
dude you know nothing see my country its dying since 1937

Expected opinion from a 3rd worlder

>implying there is anything wrong with calling out the UN for what it is: jew corp of america and co

this

Whooaaaa there rare flag. Are you one of those white south Africans?

running open death squads, IE murder people in broad day light without trial.

south east asia has big levels of fuckery, but philippines and cambodia is an extra level of fuckery.

philippines truly, they never had to experience really shitty periods in the last 50 years, but still too incompetent to pull itself together.

I'm sure Merkel is better handling those rapefugee criminals, right?

See, that's why your country is shit, Pablo.

lmfao. Feels good to be tru australian. so many pretenders.

phillipines is great tho, didn't you guys create anime?

i hope you get drunk and make a decision to drive in your drunkenness and because you're a criminal are summarily executed

or literally just get a speeding ticket, you broke the law so you get executed

He also wants to rape Aussie wimminz. Really living up to that jungle nigger stereotype.

Cry me a river you SJW cuck

Indio de mierda

Build the wall Jose

He'll be impeached or removed via coup d'etat when he fucks hard enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_T1ykhy3Fg

this thread in a nutshell

Trump will fix everything.

What a cuck.