繁體字 a best edition

Other urls found in this thread:

5278.cc/?fromuid=1322112
youtube.com/watch?v=TI0DGvqKZTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

第一投稿者是日本人也

what's the latest japanese meme

>Arunachal Pradesh in East Asia
Fucking chinks, don't they have enough land already?

Lehman Brothers collapsed in Japan.

t. Abe

>that light green part next to Bhutan
what happened there? is it the rightful East Asian clay?

>投稿
interesting

>East Asia geographic region
>only China

shamfur dispray

早安

the entire world is rightful east asian clay tbqh

rise of the colored empires

Was the right decision, but doesn't change the reasons why he made it.

Good thread.
Euro and other faggots thread are totally not interested and arent Asian taste.

China is a literal meme
how can we destroy this meme

民進党party 提出ed 不信任安倍晋三総理大臣之決議案 yesterday。
>for the 罪 of 招来世界経済崩壊

i saw one Sup Forums korean user shitting on japan on Sup Forums yesterday, just like a typical insane old anti korean.
it was a huge disappointment

dpp is literally a meme party and so is the kmt
good thing I voted third party

>old anti korean
>old anti japan korean
fixed.

please Sup Forums koreans, if you hate japan, just be honest here without hiding it

>tfw I'm asian but can't read a single chinese charater

Feels like an illiterate, actually.

空気読んでくれる?

blame Sejong

nii hao

我要听中文音乐可是不知道很多乐队(is that even right?) 谁好听啊?

对不起我中文很差。

Give independence now pls

you can learn traditional chinese here:
5278.cc/?fromuid=1322112

Resistance is futile, you will be as mainland is.

Informative

Koreans singlehandedly made asian guys attractive to non-asians.

question to Chinese posters
what 了 means?
does it make sentences past tense?

xie xie

Asian from Sweden, this is so true. Although, visual-kei had a decent following right before kpop blew up in Sweden. I usually dress very monochrome and people think it looks very kpop, and I've gotten a lot more attention since then.
But it's pretty gross when whiteys start calling you oppa and shit.

o-oppa~

weeeeeeehhhhhhh~

hajimaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

If it is placed after a verb, then it means that the action is already completed or took place. If it's at the end of a sentence - then it's past tense.

去死啦唔該你

>mfw nobody here can't tell r/l
I'm not lonely

Hahaha very interesting. Even 10 years ago when I went abroad, people there called me Japanese guy but situation has changed a lot since then. People ask me if I am Korean first.

What's with the bowl-cut? Every single korean guy I see always has the bowl-cut haircut, is it your national haircut? Are you legally required to have a bowl-cut haircut?

It's only popular to middle and high school students with big glasses. I don't know why it is popular. It looks ugly.

Chink here.

Do you know in America only white supremacists and 12 year old Justin Bieber have that hair? Not even the tip of the iceberg when I see Korean male students...

based /fa/ dylann

t. Kim hyung-pak

China needs to fall apart on its own or even Taiwan might get eaten up because all the politicians here are memes and the USA is sucking chink dick rn

it's indicating something is done already

閃靈樂團, 六翼天使
台湾重金属乐团。

are you studying chinese in a university ?

why does taiwan hate mainlanders. why do mainlanders hate taiwan.
why the fuck can't we all just get along.

t. chinese goy

taiwan no. 1

thank god the thread is started by best china rather than communist shithole china

I saw a bunch of Japanese tourists get off a bus when I was walking in Seoul and I've never seen a bunch of small qt looking innocent people in my life

traditional is for fucking mongoloids you little shit i hope you die in a fire

that's me ^^

the schizophrenic deported korean american who singlehandly went against all the netouyos on Sup Forums since november

China is the only relevant one :^D

k korea. i've got mad respect for u guys mostly because heaps of my friends are korean, but srsly...at the end of the day, u guys are as bad as us and japan. we're all east asian and basically adhere to the same principles in life.
so don't hate man. even tho the japs did shit stuff to us, i can't really hate what those faggots did so long ago.

East Asian women are all gold digging whores you know, Opa

HK Chink/Jap here. There's obviously a lot of historical and political issues. Can't speak for Taiwan exactly, but in some cases for Hong Kong it's the image China has. No one wants to be a part of a commie shithole where people are infamous for shitting on the ground and making bad quality stuff that will blow up on you. If it wasn't for the terrible image and political stance, I'm sure people would be more accepting of the mainland.

ok, every overseas mainland chinese totally rejects their identity with the communist chinese government once they become citizens. they dissociate themselves from china and often times I see them really care more about their regional identity or city their from or identify more with taiwanese and cantonese americans

I completely hate k-pop. I liked when Korea was an obscure little asian country in the 90s. But, I hate to have my entire Korean identity associated with gay-pop. It's one of the many reasons why I am shamed of being Korean

t. schizo korean american

yah man. i admit china isn't a great place, but it's a 'decent' place.
in terms of liveability, china is still behind jp/kr, but the complete hate is unwarranted. shitty air quality is a big thing tho, but poverty is significantly down, similar rates to south kr, but sheer numbers are obvsly larger due to population.

being well off in shanghai is not very different from seoul (speaking from experience).

also, in aus, there are heaps of mainlander chinese, and we mingle with koreans, japs, indians, pakis, lankans whites, etc.
it's not about culture or ethnicity really, but more class.

i do distance myself from the communist stigma, but no one brings taht up (might be a bigger thing in murica bc muh freedom)

>東亜人是最高的亜人

At my university here in Japan, the Chinese, Taiwanese and HKers are all getting along just fine as people. They consider themselves similar, but different at the same. There's no hate in between the people, it's usually the political issues that bother.
Although, they do gang up on me and call me a dishonor to Chinese culture. They often tell me I'm not real Asian.

No but brahmin pajeet is.

>閃靈樂團
freddy lim is literally a joke
I don't understand how such a pussy ass bitch can be elected by idiots

He literally has a story about abusing drugs so much that he needed to wear diapers for a while because he would piss himself

This is what Taiwanese politics is like

hi

You can move to China, become a 조선족 in 옌볜 if you want to stay close to Korea.

You immigrated to Australia for fear of commmunist.
Some Japanese ancesters came from China to Japan for fear of war or hating government during 春秋戦国 or still now.

>tfw I understood this sentence even though I only know moonspeak

you don't have to add schizo. all korean flags are already assumed to be mentally ill

我是找不到工作的宅男

yeh my parents definitely did. like i said, i'm not really into the politics behind it all. to me, global dynamics is a farce. nothing comes of it, and even if something does, it takes too long.
china isn't progressive at all, not because the 老百姓 aren't, but because the people at the top aren't, and frankly, the populace do not give a shit since it hasn't majorly detracted from their daily lives.
doesn't mean china doesn't have the potential to change, just that it's not coming soon.
take it step by step, before the turn of the century, china is still a shithole. it's better, but it takes time.
trust me, most of the 老百姓 don't like the government. actually they just don't care, much like you and i. u talk, but it's not like ur politically active.

Hey I recognise you. Thanks for recommending that restaurant in the last thread. I don't really know where to visit in Kyoto though so I only planned a trip to Nara.

No, just attending language courses.

>Moonspeak
>what All the East Asian can read
> is what No East Asian can speak

Hey Taiwanese

I just watch Tsai inauguration on tv,and what's with the aboriginal culture all over the event?

you dont have to care about it, because no one irl cares outside of korea. only weebs/the immigrants in the west and some south east asians care and talk loudly on the internet. and even most of them dont pay money for it. its mostly free, except for in japan, so they "can" care.

fun fact: like 90% of kpop international sales numbers are made up in japan. and its still not big compared to other entertainments here. its for a particular generation and gender group.

you should dig independent artists out there. im not sure if they have many but still.

but EXO was big in China

youtube.com/watch?v=TI0DGvqKZTI

三国志

A way to buy abos vote.

we wuz 台灣 an shieet

the population is less than 0.5% though

別宅在家,出去

it's to promote local culture as part of DPP's obsession of "desinization" or whatever it's called

Basically a celebration of local culture instead of Chinese culture

also

wuts the feature of each Eastas' dishes?

Japanese: salty, always fish
Korean: hot, red pepper
Chinese: oily
Taiwanese ?

Agree this?

Hard to generalize Chinese food because there are so many regional cuisines.

China should be split between north and south at least, fucking sichuan food

>red soup
This can execute Japanese

The best 小籠包 is from Taiwan lmao

but yeah China has some good food, it's a shame there's Chinese people living there

Is this because your country relation with mainland China is bad?

Anyway what are Taiwanese perception of mainland chinese in your country? A friend of mine did an exchange program in NTU and she said there's alot of mainlanders studying there.DO you guys have the same relation with them as Hong Kongers towards mainlanders?

It's super complicated because the reasons for hating China now is different than what it was 50 years ago

50 years ago when the KMT still had a chance of retaking China it was actually a legit hate because they think the gommunists are occupying their precious China

but now it's a stronger wave of separation due to the threat of unification, and China and Taiwan are really too different now (like HK)

People don't really actively hate Chinese people like they murder them or something but it's just slight racism that everyone has and all Asians are racist

HK is different because China actually controls them

我不得不每天吃火鍋了一個星期,因為所有的人邀請我。
我的肛門悲傷回憶道。

>like HK

oh, the irony

It's like that even within China, People from Beijing hate people outside of Beijing, people from the north think people from the south are retarded, people from cities think people from the countryside are sub-humans, people with money hate people without money, the relations are really strange.

our new president & congress are super populist and can't do shit other than piss China off

As much as I want true independence all the DPP would do is just fuck things up internationally

pic related, inauguration day

i didnt mention to china and taiwan because he is american. yes kpops popularity in those countries is likely much bigger than japan.
but it doesnt make money compared to japan, its more like cheap stuff or something close to internet free memes/f2p stuff they can easily enjoy.

and all kpop guys and girls sing their songs in japanese in japan. what a traitor shit. but it leads to make money somehow.

Top kek
Why four-rivers Chinese can eat this?

I love Northern and Manchurian Chinese dishes

I think fish is not so rare.
But seafood and forestfood are rare.
In addition, Japanese soup is kelp or bonito.

Other soups are mainly chicken.

I really like sichuan 火锅, 串串 and 冒菜 but eat it every day is overkill.

It's really delicious though, my favorite food I think.

Korean language became shit language, because they abandoned KANJI.

KANJI is most informative character.

Wee hangul is easy to learn for foreigner

but I like to think one day unified Korea, PRC, ROC and Japan will form East Asian union, send Americans home and will adopt a normalized traditional chinese as administrative language.

>sichuan
Can anyone actually stand the spice?

well I am French so our food doesn't have spice but I got used to it pretty well, after my belly didn't melt.

What a shitty idea

it doesn't need to be federal, just an instance that can be used to discuss regional issues and cooperation without American influence.

I am a man of peace.

lol seriously china as main language
chinese sounds crap
better be russian or japanese

You are true French
I don't like 'union' idea
And no north Korea please