Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oPyOnR8wUUs
youtube.com/watch?v=G2WGfb9WxrE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sape pa

>we will become Brazil in your lifetime

can't wait for the qts

But they got cucked by italians

stai parlando italiano adesso in Argentina?

too bad spics don't know how to run a country

The italian descended population is more than 50% of the entire country. And the culture of Capital is "based" on France.

Nobody gives a shit about spain or spaniard culture here... except for moving there and leeching/stealing jobs.

>Nobody gives a shit about spain or spaniard culture here
youtube.com/watch?v=oPyOnR8wUUs

Spain/iberian != hispanic

yeah those cultures are completely different, I mean they don't speak the same language, don't have the same religion, the same mediterranean way sabe pa

Pls be b8

yeah, I mean those italians that came to South America sure felt the huge difference between their home culture and the ones here, to the point they didn't even try to integrate and imposed their own culture over the places they immigrated to

But Iberians are moorish/arab rape babys

iif that was true Latin America would be speaking arabic today

It's true that they're part moorish, but they kicked them out in the Reconquista and brought back catholicism

yeap, so they became spaniards in the meantime hue

KNOW DAD

non parli mai con me o con mio figlio di nuovo

I don't know why do you want a shit North America too.

Also he even suck Iberian dicks, can't be more retard

HOW DARE OF YOU SPEAK NICE THINGS OF BRAZIL YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING BRAZIL IS THE SHITTIEST COUNTRY ON EARTH EVERYBODY IS BROWN LOW IQ MISERABLE COMMUNIST MONKEY THAT KILLS NEGROS AND FUCK HIV WHORES STINKING OF PISS AND SHIT BRAZIL IS SHIT 60K BR MURDER BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SHIT SHIT PISS FECES FUCK YOU I AM BRAZILIAN AND WISH I WAS ANYTHING BUT IT JUST KILL ME WITH YOUR SUPERIOR LIGHT SKIN BLONDE UBERMENSCH 300 IQ BIG WHITE DICK PLS COLONIZE USA

You suck fucking Iberian dicks and call me Ameriboo? Really? You are the retard here

yeah because iberian culture is so different from our culture omg, I mean we are clearly similar to the US than Southern Europe right

Caralho, que CORNO, é paulista ou carioca? Acho que paulista porque tá forçando italiano.

Yes, because Iberian countries only let suck great countries in Americas, right?

>praises USA
right on
>praises Germany
right on
>praises Japan
right on
>praises Latin Countries
THIS IS AN ABSURD TOTALLY KEK OMG BRAZIL IS ONLY BRAZIL, BRAZILIAN PEOPLE IS BRAZILIAN PEOPLE BUILD A WALL FROM LATIN AMERICA

wut

>he prise fucking pirates

Can't be more pathetic

>USA
>Germany
>Japan

Absolutely great countries

>Spain
>Portugal

Parasites that didn't contributed to anything for humanity and give the world shit countries

>speaks portuguese
>country majority follows catholicism
>country's culture got major influence from Southern Europe due to colonization and immigration
THEY ARE PIRATES THEY HAVE ONLY STOLEN AND KILLED PRAISE ENGLAND FOR ITS SUPERIORITY AND ETHICS, THEY ARE SUPERIOR HUMAN BEINGS WHY AM I LATIN I HATE MYSELF
HOW DARE OF YOU SPEAK NICE THINGS OF BRAZIL YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING BRAZIL IS THE SHITTIEST COUNTRY ON EARTH EVERYBODY IS BROWN LOW IQ MISERABLE COMMUNIST MONKEY THAT KILLS NEGROS AND FUCK HIV WHORES STINKING OF PISS AND SHIT BRAZIL IS SHIT 60K BR MURDER BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SHIT SHIT PISS FECES FUCK YOU I AM BRAZILIAN AND WISH I WAS ANYTHING BUT IT JUST KILL ME WITH YOUR SUPERIOR LIGHT SKIN BLONDE UBERMENSCH 300 IQ BIG WHITE DICK PLS COLONIZE USA

>country majority follows catholicism

Are you outdated? They are becoming minority.

can you read? seriously?

>he really sucks Iberian dicks
>Iberians hate being associated with their creations

Ca't be more delusional

Eu prefiro um milhão de vezes ser americanizado do que um pseudo-Patrício.

if they hate us so much why are considered portuguese citizens by law by them and them are considered BR citizens by us? And you can say the same about Spain in a smaller degree

My sides, Spain HATE Hispanic countries

>cucked arabs
Invented themselves.

>cucked slaves
So smart coming from you. Every nation has had sex with female slaves.

>cucked natives
Invented third world shitholes.

>cucked asians
Invented the worst Mongoloid kindred, also a third world shithole.

>cucked almost a whole continent
As I said foregoing, they invented third world shitholes.

>is cucking the USA
They are turning the USA into a second world country, but that's a good thing in my book.

>eu prefiro um bilhão de vezes ser uma mão de obra barata num país estranho do que ser um cidadão de um país da qual partilho uma cultura e uma senpaiíla
consertei pra você meu caro
then if they do why would they give special benefits for Latin-Americans to get their citizenship m8?

This monkey is very bluepilled. Don't lose your time.

yes yes go to Sup Forums where i can agree with people

É zilhões de vezes mais fácil ser considerado americano que um latino europeu. E não, eles não consideram um macaco de terceiro mundo como você da senpaiília deles.

>he still hasn't realized that this is Sup Forums lite version, with less racism and more NSFW content

You have to be extremely stupid to take pride in "cucking Asians" and inventing Filipinos. How are Filipinos worthy in this world? What have they done before being conquered? Nothing. There were Han, Ming, Mongol, Korean, Japanese and Khmer empires built by Mongoloids but pinoys had contributed nothing.

Instead they rant about being the most powerful in the world yet they are 160cm tall and have an IQ of 75.

>eles não consideram um macaco de terceiro mundo como você da senpaiília deles.
Hello my fellow 4channers, my name is Abu Handbanana, and as you can notice from the flag above, yes, I am Brazilian, but no, I am not the steriotypical Brazilian, I am a different kind of Brazilian, I am different. How? Do you ask? You could supposedly say I am a civilized kind of Brazilian, a superior one, akin to you my fellow civilized first world 4channers; as you know already, Brazilians are uncivilized folks that are only good at throwing their excrements at one another, screeching loudly, demanding goods and stealing earnings from the hard working people of the world. I, for instance, do not partake with such people, I mean you can certainly see that I am different kind of Brazilian, I mean look at my persona, you can certainly spot several differences in my presentation. As such, as you have read thus far, I speak perfectly English, akin to you my fellow civilized folks, I am dressed properly to my exhibition to the civilized first world, as you can notice in my picture attached to this manifesto; also I am devout believer of reason over emotion, different from the animalistic people that unfortunately share this land with myself; and finally the most important piece of evidence that proves that I am a differentiated kind of inhabitant of this inferior country and also a similar being to you my god chosen people is the undeniable and objective fact, the basis of every single claim that I've made thus far, is the lawful, dogmatic and genuine fact that I am indeed NOT A MONKEY

Doeu carcamano pseudo-Patrício?

>É zilhões de vezes mais fácil ser considerado americano que um latino europeu
So it's easier to become american than Portuguese? god to know

Sim, tenta ser um americano, basta ser legal. Em comparação tenta ser um italiano, você nunca vai ser um italiano, sempre vai ser um mestiço imundo, se for diáspora, continua estrangeiro.

Yes, americans totally won't segregate you because of your ethnicity or your race, I mean they won't base your skills of steriotypes and they won't actually prefer a race or an ethnicity when employing someone, I mean if you are cool like you said you can totally pass as an american, because that's what make american being americans being cool, top kek, that's just ridiculous m8 i can't even do irony with it m8. Also the portuguese won't ever consider you as one of their kind because you speak a totally different language, have a totally different culture, and they totally segregate your kind by race as you can see, I mean as you can see in their colonies they didn't actually integrate other races or even create a new race. But yeah AMERICA FUCK YEA

Não sei que merdas você anda lendo por aí, mas brasileiros nos EUA vivem em todos os tipos de bairros, brancos, negros ou de latinos.

Se eles se segregam, é uma opção deles, o país continua funcionando.

A Europa é a campeã da segregação, meu amigo bluepilado, eles não integram nem ciganos desde a idade média. Nos EUA, qualquer um pode ser americano.

Yes, the United States of America is the land of freedom where you can do whatever you want, free from commies and where you can rich just by working hard. Isn't it wonderful? Also yeah, Brazilians don't stick to New York, Massachusetts or Florida there are everywhere they are americans, and most of them are completely integrated. Also if they segregate other races, it's a good thing obviously you know, I mean there isn't any racial tension, and you can always feel a part of the society not mattering where you go, the american people is truly ok with segregation to the point they aren't electing a candidate that wants to build a wall on the Mexican Border
>Anyone can be american
As long as not latinos, niggers, arabs or shitskins right? I mean they can be our cheap labour but more than that is too much, BUILD THE WALL

Eles tem um presidente negro, nem isso o Brasil, o paraíso racial tem. Nos ministros da Dilma só tinha uma negra pra cumprir cota.

Other side of the fence, buddy.

Yes and people openly love him as you can see, Trump getting that much terrain sure shows that people are really happy with this ""integration"" and politically correctness right. Also like Brazil the USA is so much open to integration and racial differences they have got like Brazil half of their population comprised of mixed race! They don't have a clearly distinction of race, they don't even consider latinos a different race it's such a beautiful country, every race can feel american right away

Trump is only defending American interests, unlike Brazilian gommie presidents that spend money in another countries just because they are gommies too

so external relations with Latin America and Brazilian construction companies doing infrastructure in other countries for profit aren't brazilian interests? good knowing that, but yeah they are commies they should die USA knows what is best for us than ourselves

Eso es lo que te gustaría a ti, argentino de mierda

>>cucked arabs
>Invented themselves.
>>cucked slaves
>So smart coming from you. Every nation has had sex with female slaves.
>>cucked natives
>Invented third world shitholes.
>>cucked asians
>Invented the worst Mongoloid kindred, also a third world shithole.
>>cucked almost a whole continent
>As I said foregoing, they invented third world shitholes.
>>is cucking the USA
>They are turning the USA into a second world country, but that's a good thing in my book.
you are a third world shithole....and your people are scum and poor

Torbe!!! Grande !!soy un Rumano en MADRID!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=G2WGfb9WxrE