canadajobs.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not cuddling edition
;_;

/balt/ + /ausnz/

nice dubs

i'll be quicker next time

Someone say feet?

I'm going to bed. Mexico is in charge tonight.

I want to join in, but all my relevant pictures would get me another temp ban.

una vela

Dale papi

You were in charge before? You need to step it up

Succ em

thinking about ordering some pizza

Which place?

This

I really like little cesars pizza
It's pretty good

Look at this new shit they announced.

There bacon wrapped pizza was interesting but nothing beats authentic pizza from NY

who /leucadia/ here?

My friends all live and surf in leucadia and are buds with rob machado

Ain't that neat

MY ASSOCIATE OF AFRICAN AMERICAN DECENT.

Artichoke Basille’s

Dear lord this job is the most boring and shitty job around

I like their pizza as far as cheap pizza chains go but I love their pepperoni cheese bread.

Yeah, but I meant the pizza place

Say, do they have leucadia's in Oregon?

>tfw finals start next week
>tfw have a circuits lab due in 10 hours
>tfw BSd most of it
>tfw don't give a shit about skool no more

>finals next week
Nigga what?

Where do you work, you massive faggot?

cute

you'll regret that attitude eventually

Well as of this moment I'm basically working with a few machines that are super loud, cock up constantly, and require me to walk over and unjam it or just mash reset until it works
Gonna try to transfer somewhere else after this week desu

no u

Didn't realize you're working with women.

I feel like I have to throw up

quarter system, I go to UCLA
I'm changing my major after this qtr since I don't care for electrical engineering so I couldn't care less

There's like 2 women in the factory they I've seen lad

Explanation?

to what? EE too hard or too boring?

ow

Do you have your bachelors in mechanical engineering and doing post grad work or something?

Order some authentic 'go 'za

hello friends

>falling for the higher education meme
I'm far too redpilled for that my friend

My stomach is empty, and hurts. Makes me feel as if I need to hurl.

Poor thing

You're clearly also too fat and stupid to do anything productive with your life

computer engineering, the only class I've enjoyed was an intro digital circuits class and with CE I can take a lot more of those

Hello! How's your trip so far?
Well if you're able to make do this far without it, more power to you.

I'm making the tips of wires familia
Pretty important to society if I do say so myself

Now say, "bless your heart".
That always makes me feel better.

yummers!!

Stop embarrassing yourself, Abdul

Picked up a basket started walking around to get a few things and I noticed this lady was staring at me in the same aisle I was in. I moved to the next aisle and here she comes. Again... STARING AT ME! So now I'm like, "wtf is her problem?!" I head to the tills. Guess who is there ahead of me? The staring lady!! She turns around and starts staring at me again. Finally she says, "I want to apologize for staring at you, but you look just like my daughter who passed away." I thought to myself, "It makes sense now." I felt kind of bad for thinking she was a weirdo and said, "Sorry for your loss." She says, "Thank you...but I have a favor to ask. I know it's weird and I'll understand if you don't want to, but can you give me a hug and say 'Bye Mum!?' I was like wtf , but I know people have different ways of getting over a loss so I went ahead and did it. She smiled and thanked me, and left at this point i was like as if thats just happened. Anyway the cashier rings up my stuff and the total comes out to $100.87 and I'm like, what the fuck ! I just bought a few things and I knew it should have been like $20. The women then tells me that my total was included with my mums. I'm like, "WTH?!" She said, "Your mum said you were paying for her stuff along with your things. I told her that that woman was NOT my mum. She said, "Well I saw you hug her and heard you call her mum! I'm like OMG! I can't believe this! I flew out of the store looking for this awful woman, ready to drag her back in the store by her hair!!! I seen her putting her shopping in the boot and I started running towards her. She saw me and jumped in her car so fast. I got to her just as she was putting her leg in, and I started pulling her leg. She struggled but I kept pulling then her wooden leg came off right in my hands!! Im thinking, OMG! Is this really happening right now?!
So I dropped the wooden leg and grabbed her other leg and started pulling...
Just like I'm pulling yours right now

3 minutes
Bless your heart.

>>>/facebook/

Footfags should have their feet cut off and be forced to walk on their hands

Bless your heart

This, same with phone posters :^)

>took my happy pills
>still can't get to sleep like when I usually take them
>instead of getting tired I just feel dizzy

rethink your life of subjugation
btw my captcha is your post number

:^(

going well. Swedes really know how to spend their time. during my time in America, people were always bored, always complaining about nothing to do.

meeting with some new Swedish friends in an hour or so. Swedes are also big on taco nights thing so we might do that too

Kill yourself you dumb depressed weeb faggot

Well, it would depend on where you were in the states.
Where I am, it's boring as heck, but outside, there's always something to do.
I'm glad you're having fun! How is the food?

Are you really there?

Today i fapped to feet.

Your family is ashamed of you

Today you did well

kek as if she knew my gf just sent a pic of her soles

Big woop

I guess the most "Swedish dish" I've had so far is swedish meatballs with potatoes. I think that might be their most popular one. it was pretty great though

yes I am

How do I get a job

Apply for one or several

Or none and hope someone comes to your house and offers you a job

Where

The job store

Depends on your interests and expectations

Wheres that

Sounds pretty danke. How long are you going to be there for?

Monster.com

Right next to the job tree

could be anywhere from 2 weeks to a month. then we will drive down to Denmark and then Germany. then probably back home

Thanks
Wheres the job tree

Next to the job store

Oh

When did you arrive there?
How's the weather?

Okie dokes well have fun and bee safe!

do you know that feel when Gf sends you pics right out of the shower and you're sitting at work with a hardon

I do know what it feels not to.

Are you the one with the Asian gf?

Is craigslist good for jobs? Cant seem to find anything despite their being tons of postings

i've only had luck with craigslist for temporary labour

canadajobs.com

makes sense, im seeing really specific jobs that im not qualified for, or stuff i wouldnt do anyway like caregiving

damn

Currently at Denny's at 5 in the morning in thick fog drinking some sweet tea while Heartache by the Number plays on the radio as I wait for them cook up my Santa Fe Skillet with an english muffin on the side

nice

gud nite

goodnight friend

sounds comfy.

Sounds memey