twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Plenty without heads

There's gay men everywhere in the world. It's not a controllable thing

>muslim cunts
>gay

Not quite true . the gay thing is an invent of western media

yep

what

The only way you can confirm it is by going undercover in a muslim country and trying to penetrate the local gay scene.

just like there are "gay" men in prison, some people do it because they have no other option, also this only really happens in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan, and a few theocracies, muslims countries is a big term

i've read somewhere people calling saudi arabia a gay heaven
there must be lots of underground parties and convenience marriages in ME

youtube.com/watch?v=1ytE6xOzqUM

it's fake.

I don't know, but there's a wealth of similar content on arabic youtube and forums, it's not particularly surprising

Not surprising since there women look like trash bags.

pretty sure there's an equal amount every part of the world, difference is where it's accepted people tend to come out or act gayer.

if you lived in a muslim country you'd probably hide it and marry a woman, and live a lie until you die, which will make it seem like there's no homos there or very little.

(this doesn't apply to concentrated fag areas like SF)

This is real SA/UAE/Oman is gay as fuck, grindr/growlr/scruff are active there. Just use the hotel Wi-Fi and don't be stupid and like take a guy who flirts in public with you because sometimes it's secret police.

>grindr/growlr/scruff are active there
No, it isn't, what the fuck?

This Homesexuality exists within a lot of mamal species, and I think there's roughly the same percentage of gay people in every country. Some areas look more gay than others because people here feel they can be very open about it, so it also attracts gay from other areas who quickly start to do the same.

If you connect to hotel wifi you can utilize the apps. I know because I did it

W-W-WHAT
THAT'S FUCKING DANGEROUS
Why would you do that?
Also... Are you gay?

Do their men look much better?

a pretty large portion of the newcomer "refugees" are gays, have noticed that on gay apps/websites lol

t. gay, but not interested in Middle Eastern men though

Maybe.

>a pretty large portion of the newcomer "refugees" are gays
WHAT THE FUCK?

saudi men are not that different than fair-skinned latin men

it's true just look at /mena/

yeah... Many normal Saudi people are dark brown

Me on the right

In their societies, the gay man is only the passive, the active homosexual is not considered gay.

this happens in all muslims countries but they don't want to admit that.

In the gulf especially

>no jokes about French homosexuality and high number of muslims

Sup Forums, I'm disappointed me

>me

fug, fail

everyone is sleeping now.
are u gay?

well if youre gay in the ME atm you have your golden ticket to a place where you wont be persecuted for being gay. its only logical that the gay arabs are a considerable percentage of the refugees. that would also explain why there are so many "young males of fighting age" among them

no

u ?

r u gay ?

>its only logical that the gay arabs are a considerable percentage of the refugees
Yeah, but most of them won't even tell the authorities about where they came from.
Why don't these people just say: "yeah, I'm gay, i came for refugee, where da white men at"

>that would also explain why there are so many "young males of fighting age" among them
Doesn't explain the rapes, tho.

I'm pretty gay, yes.

they wouldnt tell they are gay because they will be relying on other muslims to get a job and to find a place in the community. if they say theyre gay they will be shunned. thats my guess at least. also im guessing they will be scared while they are at the refugee camps that someone might kill them. theres a stabbing or a beating every other day in those shitholes. as for the rapes - im guessing it was either people who lost their nerve and had a mental breakdown, or it was orchestrated by the extremists - after all they do want a world where muslims and non-muslims are on different sides of the barrier. dont get me wrong though - i hate muslims in general and i think we should drop the act and define islam as a terrorist organization in general. you wanna get out of your islam ruined shithole? well you drop islam (at least publicly)

There's always going to be a sizable amount of gay people in any population. It's even been observed in several other animals species. That's just a biological fact.

Isn't that the girl from a Sup Forums meme?
I can't remember what it was called

Shieeet! I'm looking for a bf, and I'm desperate enough to go with a muslim, so I'll give the refujihadists a try. Wish me luck. Inshallah!

t. Sven Svensson

good luck?

BASED ALGERIA
never change

wew sau*di is fucking gay as fuck

>implying homosexuality isn't a conscious choice

Fag enablers, everybody.

I love these gay threads, but I don't feel confortable making them anymore because they get deleted frequently, and people are hostile to me

There's always lgbt my friend

/lgbt/ is more t than lgb

/lgbt/ is trash. It's tranny central now.
Also, there are no flags :(

fuck off fag this thread is only for homos

But i'm gay

Tons of pedophiles. When my dad lived in Libya there would be lots of bars and stuff with little boys dancing for ragged old Muslims.

Leftists are weird. On one hand liberals attack normal countries for being pro-heterosexual.

On the other hands there's this need for liberals to rewrite history or distort reality in a way that their way is everywhere or that their was the way it's always been so gays are everywhere, civilization always had gay marriage.

I believe the world has a LOT more pedos in it than most people realise but it's a consistent rate across the world.

Real saudis/bedouins are dark as fuck. They seem extra tanned

how much you sell yourself??

Sucks to be (You) I guess. There must be some gays there still

I don't. I'm saving myself for a finn or a swede.

are you big and tough

No. I'm a bottom. I'd never top a swede or a finn.

wow man I wasn't asking what you do with your butthole

damn that to bad for me then((

they fuck little boys while not married. why would they ever be straight?

but you asked me if i'm tough. i though you wanted me to top you.

yep

>I've heard that there is a lot of gay men in muslim countries
Yes just look at France.

t. a gay

nice banter

well ain't you eager
I don't think body types equate to sex preferences
plenty of hunky big guys who like their bumholes bothered

Yeah, I know... I'm sorry, man, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything :(

ok now fill up my hungry asshole

Yes indeed. You see, by coercing gays to get married and have children like straights, their society encourages the genes that can manifest a homosex phenotype to proliferate. My genetic review of several hundred Muslim communities in 11 countries indicate that about 85% of Muslim men carry at least one allele of at least one gene known to cause faggotry.

Ironically, our "decadent Western society", as many conservative Muslims call it, has a much lower rate of faggotry because we let our homos fuck each other up the ass and die childless.

I can't do that. I can't top a finn. It would be disrespectful.

I'm a tranny and they don't very much like me

But I don't care

Lel where is this from?

"quintessentially british"

I only know two Muslims and one is an effeminate homosexual

He is also the only gay I know

Why is this?

>only gay I know

t. shitlord

Mcfucking kill yourself, burger.

yes it is true
Being muslim is considered gay and disgusting

it is true they're but they are closeted as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=t8Tv-MR7oDU

I recommend looking up "man love thursday".

hey, sweden

Yes, and retarded

Hello schlomo

Not really
youtube.com/watch?v=fETH5k984bk

>tfw he used to look alot better with his big nose, but now its all gone

Just go to Casablanca and witness. Even they're not accepted and see as barbarians there are plenty of gay areas there.

Because gays get persecuted in arab countries so they go to LE SO PROGRESSIVE EU/America instead which is why a lot of the arabs you meet might actually be gay.

this webm isn't even accurate any more

the New Right in Western countries is spearheaded by faggots like Milo Yiannopolous (UK) and Dave Rubin (USA) and has a strong millennial following of people who are socially egalitarian yet resistant to islamic medieval ideology and SJW identity politics.

New Rightwingers would sooner kick radical Muslims out than beat up fags.

but this is a black muslim born in the US

You're not wrong. Front Nationale had a surprising amount of both Jewish and gay supporters in the last election. They feel threatened by muslims

it's going to be hilarious time to be alive as the West turns to both nationalism and homoeroticism simultaneously

better than an episode of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, I tell you what Bobby

keked

good then they wont be reproducing