I think that he should quickly resign.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippon_Kaigi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

u kurwa

Did he get rid of Article 9 already?

Who is he? Care to explain so I can have an opinion on him

No.From now on.

He is Japanese Prime Minister. His name is Shinzo Abe.

ain't that the fella who wanted to ban animes in a city because he thought it was making japanese men into sissies? also hilariracist?

I might be mixing him up with someone

>Abe

I'm all for a more militaristic Nihon desu

We don't war and nuke again.

dont make a dirty filthy thread you stupid filth

kill yourself
dont waste my time filtering this

Abe is a good prime minister. I support him.

>Do you support Abe's cabinet?
Yes: blue, No: red

Yeah, He do not like and want to ban anime. He is Otaku enemy.

Ok yeah thanks. I guess I don't like that he's so ready to ban stuff and limit expression. Doesn't make sense to me.

Can't really speak for his other policies. Sounds good I guess?

Yes he is a hero
He reminds me of Tony Abbott

So, do you think about who should be next prime minister of Japan?

Why doesn't Japan vote in the Communist Party for once?

He is not good. He can only do market intervention of stock prices.
G7 disappointed him in the summit.

He sounds like a cool guy

News medias want to make an image of patriot, nationalist and right wing on Abe.
However it's not true image of him. He is a realist.
Abe's supporters are not right wing. Therefore his cabinet has been supported well.

Japanese people don't like communist.
Because CIA brainwashed to Japanese people for anti-communism.

I wish we would get forward looking and pacifist 80s japan, rather backward-looking militaristic today's japan.

I guess it goes full circle.

absolutely based man
make Nihon strong again

meanwhile in Tokyo...

News media are in red color.
They criticize right wing, but supporters of Abe are not in the right.

This is government agent in Internet.
They are the same that is Chinese 5cent party.

Japanese has hated communism since the before WW2.

No.
He is not patriot.

>wants to ban anime and manga
How do I vote for this guy? Fucking based.

>m-m-muh anime
Utaku betas btfo

And your people are working to death and not producing any kids. You guys have awful workplace rights.

No. Are you stupid?
おまえ、バカ?
俺は日本が好きで、お前みたいのが嫌いなんだよ

Oh, Do you want to die for hardworking?
Please come to Japan.

Because communism is suicide for a nation.

How new are you?

When China comes, would you rather be strong and ready or weak and peaceful ?

Elected to fix the economy.

Still hasn't done that. May try calling a Double Dissolution for yet another 'mandate.'

Speak clearly nip, can't understand you.

Liberal democratic party made irregular employment. Are they patriots?
Plaza accord is their work too. Are they patriots?

Well done Shinzo

Are you last century person? Why did we make United Nations Security Council?

>Why did we make United Nations Security Council?
So nations with nukes could try and not nuke each other. Your country does not have nukes.
Are you one of those who were brainwashed into thinking that war won't happen again because the UN was invented ? Come the fuck on

Only big mistake he made was raising taxes

This.

You are the man like Trump. Power game diplomacy already ended up in cold war.

It ended because the US was left as the sole, unchallenged superpower
With the rise of China as a world power and their ever increasing demands in the Pacific region, the game is going to start again

when is Japan going to legalise it

Tell me a better leader from communist. Make sure the person is a patriot.

So what. You guys wanna be isolationist or something?

China has no science technology as western nations. And China booming econmy made from real estate investment. This really similar to Japan’s 80s. So their econmy end soon.

That was the governor of Tokyo, Shintaro Ishihara. He already retired.

>Are they patriots?
Look this You can understand the position of Abe's supporters.

Whether their economy is strong or not doesn't matter, the soviet economy was in the shitter for most of the Cold War.
What matters is that they have the ambition to rival the US, and that they're going to be a lot more active militarly.

I do not want to see your forgery.

Isolationism is the best choice if possible,
if not LDP won't be a bad choice since we are targeted by greedy liberals.

Why are you retards arguing politics here? let alone domestic politics?
Go fuck yourself

China troops aren't strong as your imagination. They forbid preemptive attack of nukes.

He is heritage of Meiji restoration

Netouyo have no right to speak.

Right now they are not, and the Japanese Navy is enough to keep them in check, but a decade or two from now ? I just hope Japan wakes up before then

Talk more logical or accept your lose for being a troll.

>MUH ABENOMICS

I mean, They have no sciencetechnology as western technology as western nations. They can't catch up with us in this century. Recently war decide by technology degree.

Why are you calling me netouyo?
I just want you to shut the fuck up because this is rule violation.
A while a go a dumb netouyo made a counter thread supporting Abe and it was deleted.
I hope mods also give you a ban.

Easy to say when you have nukes.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nippon_Kaigi

Hmmm then why does he lead this organization?

This.

>communism
>glorious worker's state

Pick two.

No matter how "weak" Japan is, they don't have to fear a thing.

Not only could Japan beat China in naval war, America is bound by treaty to defend Japan.

Abe is just retarded. Literally just offering to fight America's wars in return for nothing. America would have defended Japan either way, and has.

You are knowledge about Japan.

Well considering Japan was at its peak when it focused on its economy, yeah?

$50 billion a year on the military isn't cheap.

>I just hope Japan wakes up before then

Are you such a retard that you think America wouldn't defend Japan?
We have 7 fucking bases and 40,000 soldiers there.

Japan is retarded if it wants to "militarize" and start fighting our wars for us.

Not once, even during the Cold War with the Soviet superpower, was Japan threatened.

*pick one

I am Japanese-American.

So I know about Japan.

America is playing Japan and Abe for a fool. What has Japan gained from "reinterpreting" Article 9? It was completely illegal, and now the media is being silenced, and democracy is being suppressed.

All because it was unpopular. But Japan has no alternative because the DPJ is just a LDP slave in disguise.

Japan is screwed.

The both of far-right and fa-left criticize Abe.
Because Abe's policy is not in the both side.

He is more like neutral. Some people exaggerated him a little too much.

Neutral in Japan = Right wing to Far-right

Totally agree.
Abe is not patriot. He is literally CIA agent since his grandfather. I want to stop his trashy ambition.
Please lend power like you.

Pretty confident the center-left and left criticize Abe.

Him being a USA cuck and apologizing to Korea for politics, is what gets him criticized by the far far right wing Japanese.

They have numbers. Just because quality matters a lot more than it used to doesn't mean quantity doesn't matter anymore.
You know, the US might not always be around, and might not be willing to go to war either, assuming it's been weakened (which is the direction where most of the western world is headed, whether you like it or not. I personally don't)

I think you need to take a chill pill.

The guy obviously likes Japan. He's a patriot.

But his policies are short-sighted. Even patriots can hurt their country badly. Look at Bush 2.

>LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY

According to military analysts, Japan has the ability to create usable nuclear weapons within a month.

No matter how powerful China becomes, and how unlikely America is to help, Japan's forces will be able to hold out long enough for Japan to nuclearize.

That's why America defends Japan. If we did not, they would build nuclear weapons.

Abe himself still wants nuclear weapons. He's a far-right nationalist.

Most nip flags in this thread aren't even real japs, just amerifats and Europeans.

>you have to have the flag of the country, to know about it

Fuck off Pepsi.

>Bush2

He isn't patriot since his grandfather.
He worked for jew.

I am willing to bet you have never been to Japan before.

>No matter how powerful China becomes, and how unlikely America is to help, Japan's forces will be able to hold out long enough for Japan to nuclearize.
That's still far from an ideal situation to be in. Plus, and most importantly, there's a difference between designing and building a working nuclear weapon, and building a modern nuclear device small enough to be put inside a delivery system that you also have to design and build. That's why no one freaks out about the Norks having nukes btw.

>you have to visit the country to know about it

Are you fucking retarded?

Also, I lived there for 14 years. Also lived in SK for two.

t. Air force child

They can't cross Japanese sea.
Because the ships is not enough to cross.
You are literally cold war brain.

I understood him, are you a fucking idiot?

> canashit

oh

>That's still far from an ideal situation to be in. Plus, and most importantly, there's a difference between designing and building a working nuclear weapon, and building a modern nuclear device small enough to be put inside a delivery system that you also have to design and build.

The military analysts literally stated "capable of being used." I also specifically wrote that.

Japan can easily defend itself from China. Even now, China only spend 3x what Japan does. And China has to guard 40x the territory.

If America ever weakens its alliance with Japan, Japan will begin nuclear weapon production.

>That's why no one freaks out about the Norks having nukes btw.

Are you this retarded? Abe flipped his shit and ordered research into nuclear weapons in Japan.

>you have to visit the country to know about it
Actually, you do. You can't just read stuff about Japan from the Internet and suddenly become an expert on its domestic and political issues.

>Also, I lived there for 14 years. Also lived in SK for two.
Cool.

Abe's policy for national defense is center-right.
His policy for trading is open trade, center-left.
His domestic policy covers from center-left to center-right.
Therefore he has been supported by center people well.

>Are you fucking retarded?

how would he have known that? do you not know that your people are known to be big mouthed shitfucks that love to talk about stuff they know nothing about? thats the rule of thumb for americans

They already came to Japan and bought many lands near military bases.

>The military analysts literally stated "capable of being used." I also specifically wrote that.
Dude, c'mon. I don't doubt that Japan could design nuclear weapons fast and maybe even a crude missile to use as a launch vector.
But there is simply no way they're going from nothing to a nuclear weapon arsenal within a month, that's simply not possible.
>Japan can easily defend itself from China. Even now, China only spend 3x what Japan does. And China has to guard 40x the territory.
Yes, yes they can.
>If America ever weakens its alliance with Japan, Japan will begin nuclear weapon production.
Which is a military buildup, what exactly are you arguing against ?

>Are you this retarded?
That's pretty uncalled for, I didn't insult you did I
>Abe flipped his shit and ordered research into nuclear weapons in Japan.
Abe flips his shit at anything. Outside of a few exceptions, the reactions in the international community have mostly been "meh"

Do you know Unification Church(統一教会)?
Unification Church is Korean cult. They support for Japanese Liberal democratic party(自民党).
This Korean cult connect with North Korea and Yakuza too. Japanese Prime minister Shinzo Abe is supported by them since his grandfather.
This is unconstitutional, He has violated separation of church and state in Japan.
Netouyo is supporter of Japanese Liberal democratic party, And they operate to information
manipulation in Sup Forums.
They are called Liberal democratic party Internet supporters club(自民党ネットサポーターズクラブ) by 2ch users.
They were expelled from 2ch. Because their posts are forgery.
Japanese Internet people hate them.
Please do not absolutely believe their posts and claim.

Man.
This is some ZOG Machine conspiracy tier level stuff

>Actually, you do. You can't just read stuff about Japan from the Internet and suddenly become an expert on its domestic and political issues

>You can't know about Canadian politics, unless you live there
>Japanese studies professors don't know what they are talking about, unless they live in Japan

>cool
You are wrong.

>Japanese studies professors

Visit != living there
Seriously, stop. You are embarrassing yourself.