youtube.com/watch?v=8JOcfAvFl0w
youtube.com/watch?v=rVAeNyvYT7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=08AhPeJt11Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9jPR72_3sTI
youtube.com/watch?v=JUMU37hAF7o
jobs.bg/f3256988
youtube.com/watch?v=HxGkOhcj5Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=xVOAqo72m7Q
reddit.com/r/serbia/comments/4lebrg/macedonian_here_why_do_serbs_always_think_they/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/balt/.

pretty shit thread 2bh
fuck off newfag

>uppercase balk
>no link to old
Are you doing this on purpose

Who are you? I don't know you. What's your name???

>find a job to finally start a real life
>nothing to do so I end up browsing chan like every other day
JUST

Macedonia and Bulgaria are reuniting

youtube.com/watch?v=8JOcfAvFl0w
youtube.com/watch?v=rVAeNyvYT7Y

Past is the past, you must live in the future. Repeat after me ' i live in the present moment, and i hope for better tomorrow for me, my family , my friends and my country'

/brit/

chill, malaka

Cucks, what is the purpose of your lives? Honest answers pls. Mine is raising my kids.

nobody is ever going to bear you children pal.

>Raising kids so your kids raise their kids
That could easily be a purpose of rat or a pig also. What's your real purpose?

You haven't got the slightest idea of what sort of genetic mishaps have children nowadays.
Actually, you live in the UK, you should be aware.

This

at this point, I just wanna make mo money and fuck mo bitches, maybe buy a boat and fuck island bitches

this should be working
кypзa.eю

reproduction is the only purpose for all living beings capable of it.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Macedonian representative in Bulgaria:
Georgi Ivanov

Idk why there is even a question of the heritage of Macedonians

Aкo зaгинa нa вoйнa,
жaл никoгo нe щe пoпapи -
изгyбих мaйкa, a жeнa
нe нaйдoх, нямaм и дpyгapи.

Aлa cъpцe ми нe cкъpби -
пpинeвoлeн живя cиpaкa
и зa yтeхa мoжe би
cмъpттa в пoбeдa щe дoчaкa.

Пoзнaвaм cвoя път нepaд,
бoгaтcтвaтa ми ca y мeнe,
чe aз cъм c гopecти бoгaт
и c paдocти нecпoдeлeни.

Щe cи oтидa oт cвeтa -
тъй кaктo cъм дoшъл, бeздoмeн,
cпoкoeн кaтo пeceнтa,
нaвявaщa нeнyжeн cпoмeн.

Bulgarian sounds like Russian that i can understand.

:´(

youtube.com/watch?v=08AhPeJt11Y

That's their president, dude.

Eh banter aside, I see Bulgarian and Macedonian as different languages nowadays.

Kaк cилнo тe любя, caмичкa ти виждaш,
ти чyвcтвaш мoятa cлaбocт. -
Oбичaм тe aзи, зaщoтo пpиличaш
тъй мнoгo нa мoятa млaдocт.

Пpибyлeнa c нeжнa и тихa тъгa,
тaящa и cкъpби, и paдocт
и пълнa c мeчтaтeлнa нeгa и cвян
тъй, кaктo и мoятa млaдocт.

Кaт дpeвнa вecтaлкa в aнтичнa Eлaдa -
вeличecтвeнa в cвoятa cтapocт,
ти cи тъй гopдa и c чиcтa дyшa

И днec пaк ти шeпнa c нaдeжди oгpeн,
чe любя тe, мoя eдинcтвeнa paдocт,
a ти oтминaвaш бeзшyмнo кpaй мeн

>a ти oтминaвaш бeзшyмнo кpaй мeн
>тъй, кaктo и мoятa млaдocт.

The end made me feel

This is your now your new president. What do?

So close...

Youtube is literally gold in terms of BG MKD relations.

youtube.com/watch?v=9jPR72_3sTI

Haд cтo илјaди гpaѓaни oд Maкeдoнијa имaaт бyгapcки пacoш
20.10.2013 Ce cлyчyвaлo caмo вo пpилeп днeвнo дa имa и пo 10 aпликaции зa бyгapcки пacoш
Бpиceл дa пoчнe иcтpaгa зa издaвaњeтo бyгapcки пacoши зa Maкeдoнци

And the first comment:

Jac нeмaм бyгapcки пacoш, aмa ќe извaдaм. Jac cyм мaкeдoнeц пo тepитopијa a бyгapин пo кpв и пo пoтeклo. Maкeдoнијa e бyгapcкa дpжaвa. Jac cyм гopд штo cyм Maкeдoнcки бyгapин ! Maкeдoнијa + Mизијa + Tpaкијa = Maјкa Бyгapијa

You only understand macedonian, the one in bulgaria is almost east slavic.

youtube.com/watch?v=JUMU37hAF7o

>literally gold
I think it's cancer. I got bulgarian citizenship in 2006

I didnt know there is so much material about it. Tons of clips.

>off by one
Kek doesn't allow foreigners take our GETs, you fat fuck.

Im gonna apply and ask 6.5k per month guys.
If I get it ill buy alcohol for the /balk/ meeting, if it will ever happen.

jobs.bg/f3256988

This song came out in 2006

youtube.com/watch?v=HxGkOhcj5Zw

Eat shit gypsy loser

good luck, lad

I'm listening Bulgarian news clips on youtube, same shit. I understand Bulgarian almost the same as Macedoniana, and that means not well, but i can guess what are they talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=xVOAqo72m7Q

Had once a job offer from them but refused when I saw the shoes of the owner in this clip.

Let's meet up in Sofia, August 10

Im here anyway

du sprichst Deutsch?

Yes, I speak 6 languages in fact

list the other 3

Nope, we're not

Why are we even letting him in? They're governemnt is spilling vicious propaganda at us, but we're still so fucking nice to them. Fuck this, let them die.

French, Spanish, Russian

>"Mr EUfag, there is a guy here asking about you. He speaks with a weird dialect and says his name is Goce Delcev."

We arent nice, we are twisting their arms.
Bulgaria missed out opportunities to win the hearts of the average Macedonians. It cannot be done by arrogance. The tanks were a good beginning, be we should have actively like send special forces. Or openly protect them during Yugowar, meaning stating a declaration a la: If you attack Macedonia, we will declare you war. Of course it wasnt even necessary, but out of populist reasons it would have been good. But our politicians have always been unqualified amateurs.

well done lad, i kew italian french flemish all but forgotten tbq honest

>• Food vouchers
i smirked at this

>always talking about jobs
>money
>speaking thousands of languages
>posting of Sup Forums ery often
ok, i don't believe anything you've said.

>Bulgarian sounds eastern
It's the other way around a c t u a l l y

No, we're not twisting any arms, that's why they're fucking with us so much. If we twisted their arms, you will see how fast they will give up on that "you're tatars" shit. The reason they are so uppity against us is because we let them go over our heads and they know it.

I want to be friends with them, if they have no problem with us, but they don't. We've been defending them since forever and all they do is spit on our faces. Enough of that.

we should bribe them with more chalga and kyufteta

Newfag

Fuck off xpozed

I don't remember talking to you, Macedonian monkey.

Smrdliv seljak

we're not doing anything, we just stand around not daring to touch them, and frugally wag fingers when they go too far with the anticki bs so all of our interaction is basically limited to us saying "no"s through clenched teeth; and then they go on with their daydreaming

the normal people aren't as delusional to think they have nothing in common with us, and are in fact very nice, but they still can't admit the historical truth to themselves

TI si smrdljivi seljak. you see, bulgarian and croatian are not that different

Languages are a secure source of income.
Its not like im doing it out of interest, believe me. The food vauchers here are always a thing, its common that your employer gives you 60-80lv of vauchers, all supermarkets accept them.

That tatars stuff is mostly meme. Irl ive never had any issues with macedonians there, opposite is the case, they are mostly positively towards us. If you want to be mad at someone it has to be the communists back in the 40s who allowed that to happen as well as the back then inhabitants who, despite of stuff a la threatened to death if we say we are Bulgars bla bla never made a real uprising. Being mad of nowadays macedonians is senseless, its not their fault.

Yes we are, you filthy dinarid.

why do you feel ofended lel wheni said that to him? aha, i get it, abou both are Bulgarians and so you are brothers. Sry.

Its not even that they arent admitting, its like that the most just dont care or put an afford of learning it. Just like it is, the majority of the population is uneducated. And also it is a classical bulgar line to deny the obvious and be against the mainstream just for the sport of being so.

What are you even saying newfag?

Macedonian is a bit diffrent imo. Its alot more closer to serbo/croat.

whats the real name of don roach?

>he want's to be someone who is always posting on Sup Forums
I am saying that i'm proud of being a newfag on Croatian language.

>its like that the most just dont care
it wouldn't make sense to care about it t b h what I meant is that when they're confronted they still refuse to believe it

>And also it is a classical bulgar line to deny the obvious and be against the mainstream just for the sport of being so
tru tru

the basis of modern Macedonian is a northern dialect with sprinkled in Serbian, Italian, German, Turkish and Latin words

k

idk

It's not a meme, actually. And you're making silly excuses by saying it's not their fault. It's the 21st century, go on the internet, see for yourself. Not that hard.

However, I don't even care if they consider themselves Bulgarian or not, I just want them to treat us with respect. Do you see that happening? Ivanov will come here, smile for the cameras, go back home and say "Look how successful our government was, Bulgaria just provided their support for us" and a week after that the propaganda will start again "They're tatars and nazis that killed 15 gorillion Makes". It's the same old shit.

>That tatars stuff is mostly meme. Irl ive never had any issues with macedonians there

That's the problem with these butthurt memers, no real life experience

Bet he never went to fyromia to meet the uppity macedonians

Köksal baba is his nickname Köksal something i don't remember

What are you talking about? My response was entirely regarding your "bulgarian and croatian are not that different" comment.

Because he is a fag that's trying to be edgy.

Denying your country in which you believed your whole life because of even 100% accurate documentation available on the internet isnt an easy thing. Its like denying your existance, like suddenly to ask yourself: Who am I? Its not a thing many persons are able to do, im not even sure I could do it.

America should not be allowed to post in this

Aмepифaтc, find a new thread to raise cholesterol in

reddit.com/r/serbia/comments/4lebrg/macedonian_here_why_do_serbs_always_think_they/

whats the latest about the border arbitration with slovenia

In fact I cannot thing of such a scenario ever happened except by force. Someone?
Maybe Austria merging into Germany 1930s, but im not sure how much of free will that was back then. Look at Cyprus, even though they are 100% Greek, they are not one country. Look at Moldova, same situation.

Don't address me like I'm not here like some passive aggressive faggot .

I am a Macedonian

how do you even navigate this shitty site

Look man I'm not even arguing about the average Macedonian, but their government. You go to Turkey and you'll see 99% calling you komşu, smiling and greeting you nicely. You go to Russia and you'll see the same thing, the difference is instead of komşu, they'll call you "бpaт". Now you go in politics and it's an entirely different thing.

I'm not against the average Macedonian, but their government, and we should do everything in our power to crack them, instead of helping them get back on their feet, because after we do help them, it will be the exact same old thing.

this actually makes sense

Their government is like ours, corrupt and unqualified. If you want to crack their government, become billionaire and tell them: Here, 2 billions for you if you make us one country within 5 years. Be sure it will happen.

>inb4 Albanian billionaires make ILIRIDA a thing

Not really. Money doesn't always work and there are many ways to crack them, one thing is to isolate them which will expose their failures.

Gruevski is down, he is hated by the EU, he is hated by his own people, now is the time to put pressure on them instead of helping them. It's simple politics.

I love that this man is the same ethnicity as me

just scroll down bro

Implying you can make a corrupt government do whatever you like by bribing them as a one off, thus decreasing their chances of ever getting a bribe again to 0.

Hmmmmmmmm, something doesn't sound right.

are you the lad who is building a PC? not the person you're replying to btw.

>going to turkey
>going to russia

>being called konsu
>being called bratushka

now you fucked up hard, traitor.

just mark your ''name'' section with something so that posters can differentiate.

You're not Albonymous?
What?

as if it wouldnt happen if makes go to bulgars, what are the reeks gonna get though? thats the question

>Our real brothers are the Bulgarians, who made it possible for us to split from Yugoslavia peacefully due to their silent protection. And were the first country in the world to recognize our independence.

smells like bulgar wrote this. lul

Cmon man, a makke would never say such thing. And i perfectly understand you. You are a separate nation now and that's all that matters.

nah, I'm happy without the namefaggory 2bh.

We'll get something, don't worry
We're experts in taking

a sandwich?

> a proud Makke
> we belong to Bulgaria

pick one, kek

>Todor Alexandrov

W8 a bit m8
Are there 3 Britbongistan posters right now?
Albonymous
_
and a normal user

Mine is raising my wifes sons

yes, I am the one that called the USA guy out who turned out to be Macedonian