Do you love nationalists girls or not?

i want a hot italian bf who loves mussolini

I am nationalist, I need girl for a lifetime marriage.

no :3

Why not russian? I am powerful and well build.

do you like Putin and their government?

Yes

South brazil
Yes, separatist meme girls are everywhere

No.

Putin is not nationalist he opened borders for everybody and wages dropped to Africa like and even lower because of this.

>nationalist girls
other countries, are you even trying?

>nationalism

It's a very hard thing. Girls don't give a shit about politics or history and the few ones who care about them are usually lefties.

i am obsessed with italian guyz , they are so cute :3

Kek.

not in spain :)

t. jorge

I was talking about Italy.

In what Spain do you live? Women who care about politics are almost always leftards. If they are right-wing is probably because they are rich or they sucked bosses cucks to get promoted.

LMAO
This is about as delusional as it gets. Definitely this delusion is the worst and even way creepier than fapping to loli moeshit trash.

Its literally the final delusion/the last resort internet loser virgin stupid conservative NEETs can have.
Theres nothing delusional beyond this one.

Sup Forumsacks are seriously the worst kind of loser virgins. The worst of the worst.

>Definitely this delusion is the worst and even way creepier than fapping to loli moeshit trash.

I don't know in which planet you live in if nationalistic girl fapping is creepier than lolishit fapping. Maybe you're a herbivore?

>Maybe you're a herbivore?
this

>nationalists and alt-right trash
>human beings
Acceptable, only if you don't differ a lot from her.

>such negation of simple fact that nationalism in Russia can cause only this type of government and open/closed borders regime is only diplomacy here

What are you talking about 99% of spanish youth is turbo commie