If America becomes gommie aka Hillary/Bernie, what is our hope now? Asia?

If America becomes gommie aka Hillary/Bernie, what is our hope now? Asia?

Because the Americas are already full of gommie shitholes. One of them ruined our country.

actually we backed pinochet and saved chile, you ruined your own country

Shillary isnt gommie. She's just making promises to lure bernie voters. She loves wall street and big money corporations

Everybody knows that. Only gommies blame you for everything. Just see Venezuela.

Hillary would just be a mundane continuation of the Obama administration.

But Obama is already a disgusting gommie.

H. Clinton has nothing to do with being a communist. She is definitely the most democratic of all candidates. She loves capitalism and is a true patriot of America. She is the one that America actually needs.
Vote Hillary Clinton.

I hate American politics. They are all out to destroy.

I don't think it's becoming Commie. Most Bernie voters are college students who will grow out of it once they get a job. Hilary is just pandering to black people and Bernie voters.

why are BRs that autistic and stupid here?

Bernie Sanders looks like a typical Latin American leftist politician.

50 years ago you would never have any politician like Bernie Sanders. Consider this a warning.

>true patriot of America
>doesn't think individuals have the right to own guns

Why communists think they are iluminated? Nigga you ruined Latin America's safety, gdp growth and you are making us a joke forever.

she did her college thesis/dissertation on saul alinsky, so did obummer, they're more gommie than bernie

yes commies are the devil, they kill steal and eat our children. The USA is a much superior state that we should give all of our commodities and become the 51st state of them GOD BLESS AMERICA

>America
>ever becoming gommie in a peaceful way
>all those sjws are called gommies
Sure, BRo, whatever you say.

>muh if X or Y is elected, I will leave muh country

how can some people be unironically that autistic?

And she's right, some people shouldn't own guns. That doesn't make her less shit though.

Yes, USA is so bad... Every Brazilian gommie go to live in Anglo or Germanic countries.

Nobody wants to emigrate to Cuba, North Korea or Venezuela.

if i may offer a solution to your problems brazil

>Gommie in a peaceful way
That's not how Gommunism is supposed to work ever. Even Karl Marx says the revolution must be a violent overthrow.

top kek so you do agree with what I said HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you are literally the prime example of a human failure

Says the upper middle class illuminated guy that read Karl Marx and browse Sup Forums under an Iphone eating Mcdonalds

as long as you have sites like r*ddit pushing gommie propaganda, communism will continue to be pushed to younger generations and increase in popularity

>all the movies, songs, etc critical of rich people and capitalism

It's already begun

I never said that m8, but you already said that you would prefer that we become a colony of the USA because we are gommie :(((( mate you are literally a meme hahahahh you probably believe in American Freedom and that they are inherently superior to us therefore they have the right to dominate us

You must be worried just for having a politician like Bernie Sanders. Bernie Sanders looks like a typical gommie Latin American politician. It's just the beginning.

That's the point.
The revolution is the part of the events that should change the economical basis. Reformists are either too naive or just trying to get themselves a warm place in parliament while shouting popular losungs.

I prefer being a colony of USA than become a Venezuela. Gommies ruin everything and there is no hope if they don't get 100% kicked off

communism is much better than capitalism, the left's only problem is the sjw crowd.

Yes, this is why 100% of our middle class gommies will end their lives in Australia or Switzerland

So much better... Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea, any slav country...

>inb4: it's not a real communism!

Just read what communism is and see why you're wrong.
If they claim themselves commies it doesn't mean that they are.

>I prefer being a colony of the US because everything that makes me autistic is gommunism
FTFY

Hi Putinbot! The real communism is an utopia, just like Alice in the Wonderland

you cant be that delusional

>autistic
>pointing facts

This is the real truth, my retard friend. We don't have any hope with leftists and gommies. They don't know shit about economy and they fucked more and more Latin American countries with violence and corruption. We don't have any other way besides become another Venezuela.

>Putinbot
Hmm.
>an utopia
I'm sure that people of middle ages have concidered republics and capitalism as utopian dreams too.

because as you can see there are two and only two political spectrums
>Gommunism
>The rigtheous side of history: The United States of America

>competition
>not human nature

But 90% of Latin American politicians are just like Bernie Sanders. Populists that don't know shit about economy and make every Latin American country mediocre, meanwhile Asia grow way faster than us.

yes it is the real truth, all that is directed towards the society is inherently communism therefore is wrong therefore we are going to become Venezuela, and I am not autistic because this thought process is perfectly logical. It is practically scientific and the only way that follow reason this thought process

Yes the reason Latin America is doing bad now is because of populists, because of leftists. Every time a rightist was elected none of this happened, because if it happens he is commie and not a politician that defends freedom

there's no heaven on earth. even my country was destroyed 70 years ago by Murricans.

B-but the problem is the society!!! I swear!!! The problem aren't gommies!!!

You sound exactly just like Sup Forumsfags:

Communism is good, browm people just can't into communism!

>Hillary
>gommie
Ayy, Hillary is the biggest corporate shill the world has ever seen.

HOW DARE YOU SAY BAD THINGS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA THEY ARE THE GREATEST COUNTRY OF THEM ALL, THEY STAND FOR FREEDOM FOR DEVELOPMENT FOR HUMANITY FUCK OFF YOU GOOK SPIC NIGGER WITH YOUR UNTERMENSCH IQ AND SMALL DICK HAHAHAHAHAHAH USAUSAUSAUSA

But leftist people are the most racist people from earth.

when have i said the problem is the society? also go back to pol m8 this place is obviously too bluepilled for you

You are the bluepilled here. Every fucking Latin American country with gommies in power are fucked.

>he takes proud in being redpilled
also yeah the only reason they are fucked is because of communists and solely because of that as soon as a politician that defends freedom assumes everything will be magically solved LONG LIVE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Because Singapore, UAE, South Korea and Panama are terrible countries...

yes and they all had politicians that stood for freedom according to your logic

Yes, they are liberal as fuck in economy and they don't have cultural marxim in their education.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH

Panama is the only Latin American country that works in this continent. They are growing more than 6% per year

>$0.03 has been deposited in your account

Do you want my honest opinion? Communism destroyed all of my hopes in Latin America. I prefer being an American whore. It can't be worse.

>3 nationalist dictatorships
>1 USA puppet with no government
>liberal as fuck when one to have a business you need to either be from a chosen family or a sheik or be born rich
>none of those 3 actually had USA direct government and most of them are composed by heavily nationalist and follow their own culture that has nothing to do with "USA Freedom"
>And the other one is such a tiny country that survives like Paraguay being the smuggling center of Latin America
yes glorious freedom as long as it looks good on rankings they are obviously good countries

yes communism makes me miserable when they are gone i will sure be happy!

>3 nationalist dictatorships
>implying it's bad and Singapore is bad

Nigga, Marxism don't grow in Singapore. They will be god tier even in 50 years unlike Europe

yes as long as it is to fight marxism everything is good including genocide and extreme governments hahaha

Do you have any option? What we gained with communist politicians? Historical depression, highest criminality, shit education and hospitals.

Serious, they destroyed all of my hopes in this continent, it will not be better, just worse and the end is Venezuela. I don't think being an American whore would be worse.

no there no options just communism and being a USA whore. I am so sad :( being obliged to choose between one or another

Well... Singapore works and I'm pragmatic.

So not mattering the government whatver fights Marxism as their objective is a good government

But he is right. All of the other leftist politicians are just lighter version of Dilma and Lula, but still gommies and don't care about criminality and our other problems. Bolsonaro?

>Asia?
China's economy is about to collapse like Japan's did in the 90's, so no

The rafts from Cuba are only going one way m8
For all its faults, the US is still better than most other shitholes

yes all politicians are exactly like Lula or Dilma none of them except for Bolsonaro reflects different opinions or different interests ALL OF THEM ARE COMMIE :(

Singapore is ons of the richest countries, and have one of the highest HDIs. It works, so I don't give a shit.

YES THE FACT THAT GLORIOUS USA RECEIVES CUBAN IMMIGRANTS PROVES THAT WE ARE THE SUPERIOR STATE THE PINNACLE OF MANKIND HAHAHAHAHAHA USAUSAUSA FUCK GOMMIES

this, so fucking much

What politicians? Give me an example of a politician who is not a gommie for 2018 please.

>IMMIGRANTS
Refugees*

so your ideal government is one that end your misery and the source of all your pain called communism not mattering the cost?

Nigga, again, I'm pragmatic, unlike you gommies. Singapore works.

if he doesnt want USA to puppet state us or wants to make the government minimal he is gommie hahhahahaha yes I cant think of no one except Bolsomito xD

Because keeping the government giant and being protecionist makes us a superpowar one time!!!

so since you are pragmatic not mattering the cost you want other people to take away you from this miserable and autistic life you lead and one way you have found to explain you misery is communism. good to know m8, I wonder why you keep discussing this with me if you are so sure and pragmatic about communism being the source of all your pain

Sorry, but communistsand social democrats didn't do anything for this country except being a joke and a criminal shithole

HAHAHAH YES AND THAT MAKES US GOMMIES :DDDDD I MEAN WE SHOULD MIRROR SOMALIA OR EVERY AFRICAN COUNTRY THAT HAVE GOT NO GOVERNMENT AT ALL HAHAHAHAH XDDDX

>African countries
>economic freedom

Are you really this dumb?

yes not has changed in 180 years of history brazil is commie :(

>HAHAHAHA I STRAWMAN OTHER PEOPLE'S ARGUMENTS BECAUSE I CAN'T ARGUE MY POINT WITHOUT IT XDDDD

Well look at somalia there is literally no government or government spending. Everybody that got the money are free to do everything they want. But if you look the USA which has got one of the biggest governments of the world you can truly see the opposite happening

Brazil historically is protecionist or social democratic

yes and the day protectionism is lifted we will be saved from communism

The thing is, we should do like the Military govt tried to do.

We do our own shit without being entirely independent of the two World Powers. We definitely can do that, but our retarded left and right thinks that we should be the bitches of their overlords.

>Military government
>Independent from the two world powers

>implying it's not

This country needs globalization so fucking much. I wish all leftists think that way.

Pinochet was a monster who preached privatization to gain the support of the bourgeoisie, even though he kept the lucrative oil industry public.

Yes. Just because CIA put their fingers on the coup here, doesn't mean that they controlled everything.

Almost all right wing think in that way. But it's too late user. The army don't have any power to do that anymore. Gommies are too powerful.

I wish.

Karl Marx never said that.

>replace national capitalists for foreign ones
NOW EVERYTHING IS MUCH BETTER SEE FREE MARKET WORKS

Facts about Chile:

Richest, safest and the most capitalist Latin American country.

All of this because Pinochet killed 90% of their gommies

I don't care whoever wins, Hillary or Trump. But I know that the rest of the world wins by seeing the complete meltdown of the losing party

>gommies are the reason i am autistic
FTFY

>implying he is not right

Chile is an island in Latin America because of Pinochet. You must be blind to not see that.