youtube.com/watch?v=4lpM4mXJlxc
youtube.com/watch?v=j6dI8aU08P0
youtube.com/watch?v=_UmOY6ek_Y4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck /balt/

Tsar.

N is a Turanian haplogroup
Therefore it's Anime

I hope you guys don't have this kind of hair cut...

youtube.com/watch?v=sQ1BF_CkPpo

bravo Latvia

hair-gel would fix this

much better

flannel > other /balt/ tripfags

Ahhh this old shit gene map
Why does anyone even save it

Just watched Louis Theroux's doco on Ultra Zionists lads, one of them was an Australian lel

THE BALTICS ARE FINNISH

What national dish do lithuania have? Is it like russia? borsch?

What even is a haplogroup? Is it related to mitochondrial DNA from maternal DNA?

wait, how did the minced meat get into the potato?

Yes its the paternal version of that, its in the Y chromosome and comes from your father

Its a meme that Sup Forums likes to circlejerk to, almost none of these meme maps are even slightly correct

lithuania is literally russia

And the proofs are?

They are, though.

BALTIA BELONGS TO THE FINNS

So I'm guessing an AncestryDNA test wouldn't give me my haplogroup information then because it's only an autosomal test?

Fuck off, swedecuck. I guess nothing compares to your national dish aka the BBC.
>All that R1a inside us
JUST

Sup Mongol bros

maybe with this

geneticgenealogist.net/2016/01/how-to-get-ydna-haplogroup-from.html?m=1

Don't thank me, thank Google

come at me :DDDDDDD

>all that R1a in scandinavians and iceland
R1a is an old ancient european haplogroup, all the old european nations have it, nothing wrong with it

R1 is Eurasian

There's a Lithuanian restaurant near me that's really good. As a meme-as-fuck-heritage-fag who's 100% Lithuanian I eat a decent amount of Lithuanian food,
Is spot on. But basically it's poor people's food that creatively made to not taste like shit. I dunno, think of if polish food was heavily based on seafood.

for fun, here's some New England (northeast American food)

“The frequency of the Old Europeans will be considered here as the sum of R1b + R1a + I + N” According Wiik Old Europeans are R1b, R1a, I and N.

haha, real life neeger of eesti :D

Nobody likes this haircut here, it's like a meme.

With that I meant that it ultimately originates from Asia, just like all other European haplogroups except I.

most of those people are from ukrainian class photos anyway, but don't fucking deny it, you people wear that same meme haircut a lot. A LOT

Lmao

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.shtml#Baltic

R1a came from India. Poo in loo :-DDDDDDD

I'm not denying it. It's bydlo haircut and Russia has a lot of these. But it doesn't work with young generation.

ghengis khan literally had green eyes and ginger hair.

good for you. such progress

That's nothing new
He was a Proto-Eurasian like Finns

>Azusa didn't post in my general
Feels bad man

It's Balto-Slavic, not exclusively Slavic Remember that.

Sometimes I feel bad that we, without firing a shot, fucked Russia so hard

They need another revolution lol

>Haplogroup R* originated in North Asia just before the Last Glacial Maximum (26,500-19,000 years before present). This haplogroup has been identified in the 24,000 year-old remains of the so-called "Mal'ta boy" from the Altai region, in south-central Siberia (Raghavan et al. 2013). This individual belonged to a tribe of mammoth hunters that may have roamed across Siberia and parts of Europe during the Paleolithic. Autosomally this Paleolithic population appears to have contributed mostly to the ancestry of modern Europeans and South Asians, the two regions where haplogroup R also happens to be the most common nowadays (R1b in Western Europe, R1a in Eastern Europe, Central and South Asia, and R2 in South Asia).
And there's nothing wrong with that, as the vast majority of Europeans belong to Eurasian haplotypes.

I'm here. Nothing interesting is happening.

hopefully you mean a revolution where it dissolves into rational size autonomous oblast rather than a gommie boogaloo

Did someone say revolution?

t. Expert in killing tsars

You have never fucked Russia. Russians are already fucked, majority of them.

>the trash of the world meets together in an indonesian paper folding board to write about haplogroups

>the trash of the world meets together
No, thats Germany

>tfw NEET
>tfw don't know what to do
Who feels with me?

>Italy has all that J1/J2

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

It's confusing, but we won the Cold War by a landslide. To tell you a fact, the USSR does not even exist anymore. How incredible is that? To kill a country completely without a war.

You are correct though, Russians killed themselves. We just took advantage of that fact. As anybody would.

indeed

Damn, Travolta was so fucking hot.

Getting a job would be a start I guess.

The only jobs here in north is woodwork or mines, none of them are enjoyable.

What about I2a1. We're we kings and shit?

>Country literally cut in half by haplomaps

ur mum finds working on wood rather enjoyable

USSR was fucked. Even tho it was sort of great medicine and education and bla bla Soviet's economy just couldn't stand, it was question of time when it will fall. Anyway USSR had anti-Russians idea, so anyone who's educated and at least a bit patriotic wouldn't support USSR and the past. Not even cuz of communism.

russian jew?

You were indigenous huntergatherers until Indo-Europeans and Uralics came along.

We should fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=lWBvtjmlxrE

No job is enjoyable unless you have good education.

I'd assume that mining and woodworking pays well though.

Well she is dead since 3 years ago.
Yeah that's true. Mining and woodworking do pay well, but the days and conditions are usually shit, even through it's supposed to be "first" world country here. I will look into something eventually, I was more thinking if anyone knows what to do, while being NEET. Like if anyone studies or do some hobby stuff.

That means we still are? Seeing how it still persists here? The north is overwhelmingly R1a, while the south is overwhelmingly I2a1. I guess we can explain it through geography. Here you have the hilly, mountainous and inaccessible terrain, so invasions were not large scaled. It wasn't worth it, the rich soil and the wide rivers are situated in the north anyways

>Well she is dead since 3 years ago.
a coffin is also made of wood ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=4lpM4mXJlxc

I spent my neet days ricing my linux distro and watching anime.

soooo... shit bants killed the thred or what? sorry :D

Yes, you still are descended from those huntergatherers. They presumably spoke some pre-Indo-European languages, though, which didn't survive.

>tfw no huntergatherer gf

>The cafe at the Estonian House in Sydney is called "Nordic Deli"
lmoa

wow, they have really made the place look better. i was there about 5 or so years ago last time and it looked like shit xDD

Do estonians really care about being nordic? I thought they would be much happier and proud to be uralic or baltic.

I'm gonna go there tomorrow, they've got languages classes. Teachers name is Kristy Horst though, very Teutonic...

Apparently some of them don't like being labelled as Eastern European and so they decided they're nordic at some point
youtube.com/watch?v=j6dI8aU08P0

it's probably just general marketing. much like the way the whole nordic thing has been from day 1. no one comes to a place that is labeled "swedish cuisine", but slap nordic on it and people start lining up.

ps. this was taught to me by norwegians in some business "educations".

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>very Teutonic...
we are descendant of teutons, latvians, some poles and of course "pure bred" estonians so that is no surprise.

(i still have my proud teuton overlord name ;))

>Estralian
I like it.

Weren't they invaders?

Stop larping a Teuton as a Mong, Eestibrah

Yes. They got fucked by the big German Catholic dick during the Northern Crusades. Estonia is a land of rape babies tbqh

>we are descendant of teutons
literally on par with those Finnish Nordicist who think they're Vikings
Fucking cringe

why are latvians so hip and cool compared to the other guys

They are, Estonians are just cucks. Even their name is Teutonic.

nah, not really... i can trace my lineage back to gustav adolph times around the end of 15th century.

i don't consider myself a "estonian" for what it's worth

>Samogitia
Meme people
meme region

*16th

sorry, the beer has kicked in :DD

*cringe*

When did the last Prussians die out?

I must unite the Baltic Peoples under one flag.

>i don't consider myself a "estonian" for what it's worth
You sound like an American

Never understood why did the poles and germans want Piltene so much for

Genes

Is this you?

no. i've never done that shit :D

i would have some very fucked up mixture in there. brazil being one for example xDD

Good night, chaps.
youtube.com/watch?v=_UmOY6ek_Y4

Goodnight, user.