These countries go to war tomorrow. Which side wins? Conventional weapons only

These countries go to war tomorrow. Which side wins? Conventional weapons only.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/world/arctic-circle-cold-british-military-train-article-1.1703590
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that a joke? Orange would get raped.

Orange wins

>France pussys out
>germany loses as always
>GB tries to suck some cocks to save itself
>Ukraine
>Poland get's raped

>Orange has italy, who always won the war

I mean, you can't breach an united France/UK/Germany/Benelux/Pooland.

Orange would just be picked off one by one.

Russia+Turkey+Italy+Spain vs UK+France+maybe Greece+maybe Poland
Orange should win

Italy did shit all in WW2. I'd rather have Greece so we don't have to worry about an enemy south of us.

I'm pretty sure the Benelux can take on Spain.
Germany can take on Italy.
France and the UK can take on Russia.
Greece and Pooland can take on Turkey.

Hard to tell, but I'd say orange because of Russian manpower.

Orange
>Turkish and Russian military strongest in Europe manpowerwise
>Sweden has good tech
>Norway has great economy and oil
>Italy can be used to divert fire from the important countries
>Finland gets a massive egoboost from the winter war and attacks Russia, only to get shrekt by an army larger than their population
Also
>Serbia
>On same side as kebab

You forgot the North.

It would kind of mirror WW2, with the orange (Axis) making quick gains but the green (Allies) would definitely win in the end. The only really competent countries in Orange are Russia, Turkey and Italy in that order.

Greece would be blitzed fairly quickly by Turkey and a Balkan attack from the north. Russia would take Ukraine, all of the Baltic countries plus Finland within weeks.

Ireland would be retaken by Green within a few days. Iberia would be taken by Green within a few months. From there Green has a big advantage.

Belarus steamrolls through all of you.

>Serbia
>On same side as kebab
It's ok. I stand with my Turkish brothers against white menace.

The Netherlands has the biggest private oil production company (Shell) and the biggest oil trading company (Vitol) in the world.
Plus we have the biggest natural gas field of Europe (Groningen gas field).
And the Netherlands and France are the biggest food exporters of Europe.

You won't be shy on resources.

Scandinavia and Ireland would be utterly useless. Iberia would be useless except as cannon fodder. Italy has a pretty good navy I think. Balkan-folk are great fighters but would need financial support.

Well.. Orange has Russia, and Turkey..

Meanwhile green has the UK and France.

I think orange wins.

>Iberia would be taken by Green within a few months.
Not if Italy has anything to say about it. You said Russia takes all that in weeks, so practically all eastern europe would be free to attack the center so they won't be able to stop Italy from helping there.

russia can steam roll everyone desu...
And you have turkey which is pretty good aswell
uk is a tought nut to crack tho

France and Britain (two strongest nations in Green) would team up attacking Iberia I think.

Germany on its own should focus on the Russian front. They have a shitty military but once they're bloodlusted they could solo the world for at least a year or two

>having italy at the start of a conflict
>winning

sadly, green

>Crimea

Orange

OK, heres a simulation
>Greece gets taken in weeks
>So do Ukraine and Fiinland
>And Ireland
>Italy holds the southern front for some time due to Frances focus on Iberia and countries like Germany and Austria being focused on holding the west from yugoslavs.
>Denmark is lost in some time, but scandinavia remains for longer
>Odds are Iberia will be losing enough for the French and UK to divert their attention to more important problems
>By this time nearly every country bordering orange will be taken.
>This would grind on until either rebellions in occupied countries stunt the advancement of orange troops, or every country other than 3 or 4 in the west have to face Turkey, Russia and scandinavia, losing in the process.

>Finland
>

Turkey, Russia, Ukraine (Once annexed) and Norway have enough to keep the Orange going

if orange didn't have russia they'd be fucked, but with russia they win.

this time it would be different, Finland would get taken by Russia easily

Plus they'd have Sweden and Norway on the Western front.

If green didn't have Germany or the UK then they'd be fucked

The truth is that it'd be very difficult to have an overall win, but Orange simply has better starting positions and numbers.

The war would have Spain slowly lose to France, while East Germany/West Poland will be a WW3 shithole, and Austria/Czechs will be gangraped by Mehmet and his Janissaries.

In the end, Russia and Turkey would defeat Germany and the Benelux, but would stagnate at France's border because of UK naval might and airpower.

Fairly certain orange got this.

>Ireland, Spain and Scandinavia get picked off in a second by the west
>Greece gets taken by Turkey
>Russia is currently trying to invade Poland, because they can't win without quickly reaching the core of Europe, but all countries surrounding them are helping Poland to stave them off for a while
>the west aids the Polish front while attacking Italy
>italy falls
>Turkey, the Balkans and Russia now have to fight the entire west
>green wins

Oh boy, we communism and U.R.S.S again.

Whatever happens greece gets fucked

In a way: there's no realistic way Green could take out Russia. Best Green can hope for is stalemate.

Equally, best Orange can hope for is splitting Germany in two again. Iberia, Ireland and parts of northern Italy are going to go, though.

*France or the UK

Germany is weaker than Poland.

Let's take a look at green
>UK
"We'll just sit there and pilot a couple of bombers, aight? Cheerio"
>France
Le Surrendeur
>Ukraine
Will destroy itself
>Baltics
They're only good at shooting civies

So it's basically just Germany, Ebinland and v4 who will do all fighting.

Orange win ez

This. Germany has no real military and a population convinced that's a good thing. They'd be useless for a good while.

Bundeswehr is in crisis right now... Problably the italian military is superior..

The two military powers of green are France and UK.

>Finland gets a massive egoboost from the winter war and attacks Russia, only to get shrekt by an army larger than their population
Wouldn't happen tbqh. Our whole military system is geared towards defense, not an invasion.

We'd just bide our time in the woods, waiting for the Ivan to come to us.

Can't Green summon it's colonies?

Laughable analysis.

Ireland gets picked off in a second but is useless anyway. Scandinavia doesn't get picked off in a second at all because Mother Russia is at its doorsteps. Iberia has a combined population of like 50 million, with the Italian navy helping them they could last a while. Look what happened in the Peninsular War (of course, Scatalans would have to be removed by Spain too).

>all countries surrounding them would help Poland

Ukraine, Lithuania, Slovakia would be taken by Orange easily and quickly. Poland would be attacked from the East by Russia, from the South by Balkanites and from the north by Sweden. Hell, Kalingrad is probably armed to the teeth with weapons of mass destruction. Poland would fall without a doubt.

Spain would not fall in seconds. Also, lets not forget the might of Russians, they would definitely be able to power through. Scandinavia would be lent Russian troops, not enough to advance but enough to keep the invaders at bay
Russia and Turkey alone have about 2 million personnel available, which is more than all the Green countries combined. Don't forget those Russian planes. The greens can focus on attacking Iberia, which will lead to a Russian steamrolling tactic, or they can focus all their might on Russia, which will probably only slow them down while the smaller powers chip away.

>waiting for the Ivan to come to us
And the you get the vikings. Unless the UK actually fights this time around and punches them in the face.

You're retarded if you think Italy/Spain will lose to France when France has to help Germany.

This would be different if Germany was 1985 Germany.

They have the largest economy out of the greens, as well as some technological lead, in a case of total war, they will be able to produce large amounts of equipment

nydailynews.com/news/world/arctic-circle-cold-british-military-train-article-1.1703590

those sissy brits couldn't punch anyone

They also have millions upon millions of Russians + Turks who would side with Orange.

Then again, Germany is good at rounding minorities up.

and germany, and the support of the US

Tbh the Alps and the Pyrénées are easy to defend on our side. The Eastern and Western Front would really matter.
But I think green could win.

>USA

OP didn't mention them, that would be a deus ex machina in favor of Green.

As it stands, Orange would win. Russia + Turkey > France + England.

Holy Mother of keks

Turkey is the key.

With Turkey in the game, Orange wins.

Turkey + Balkans crush Greece and then crush Austria/Czech's.

Then they help Italy and attack Southeast Germany.

Germany is fucked after a few months while UK and France are safe.

this Tbh

OP specifically leaves out us

>let's invade Russia!

Orange probably wins

jews

Are Spanish forces a joke compared to French? How long would they last?

In all honesty, without Turkey or Russia, the Oranges would probably lose
I feel like Russia is more important in this due to siberian resources and military vehicles, but Turkey also plays a large part, with their half a million troops and humongous agricultural output
The West imports a lot of their food from orange countries like Spain or Turkey. They would have huge food problems in weeks.

>russia can steam roll everyone desu...

this is a meme. Russian army is bad at invading. Look at Georgia and Ukraine.

The French army would literaly destroy the Spanish one. The problem is that it would be impossible for us to occupy and pacify the country. A bit like in Iraq.

>That Greece
A gangbang to remember.

it would look like this one in a week, dunno bout rest but orange seem stronger

>Finland
>lasting a week against a Russo-Swedish attack

nah, just a regular saturday

While they are nowhere near good enough to fight an offensive war, they can probably hold their own defensively. Theres also Portugal to think about, not much but still something.
France has about 400,000 troops, which is double Spains 200,000, but france also spends double its GDP % on military, which shows that Spain can invest more to be competitive

>Italy has a pretty good navy I think

>greece gets blown the fuck out immediately
>ukraine gets blown the fuck out immediately
>baltics and finland get blown the fuck out immediately
>hungary, austria, czechia and slovakia get blown the fuck out immediately
>the slightly harder nations like Pooland, Netherlands, Belgium and Germany get blown the fuck out after the easier ones are dealt with
>which leaves the hardest ones - Britain and France
Which leaves Russia, Turkey and Italy, the most militarily and technologically advanced orange powers + scandinavian shekels and more tech + balkan and iberian raw manpower VS Briticucks and Frogcucks. Clear victory for orange.

ireland would probably get blown the fuck out fast though

>

>trying to invade a -20 celcius land instead of zergrushing more important points

literally why

>Greece gets taken out for sure
>Denmark's just fine, tho
Nah m8

Definitely Orange.
Swap Turkey and Scandinavia to green, only way they would stand a chance

Russia would carry the rest of orange and kill all of green by itself.

orange victory, no contest

True, perhaps they would not need to be occupied, just neutralized. It would take a week or so of strategic bombing to completely neutralize Finland I think.

>Denmark's just fine, tho

i don't think greens would rush there, they'd deploy their soldiers in more important points.

>Greece gets taken out for sure

i don't even dislike greece that much but come on

rate my autism

agreed

kek, I had never seen that one

Ukraine and Baltics will be lost fast. Greece will try to hold out against Turkey and Balkans. Poland with the help of other greens holds the Eastern front.

UK will wipe Ireland in a day like Germany does to Denmark.
Finland, Poland and Germany will beat Sweden. Afterwards Sweden beaters help UK to beat Norway.

France, UK and Benelux beat Spain and Italy.

Czechia, Slovakia, Austria and Hungary will fight in north Balkan and also help Poland.

Then the oranges' economy collapses and the conflict ends.

8/10
You should swap side and join us.

Russia, Turkey and Italy alone has 1.5 million ACTIVE manpower
In reserves much more
They have better tech and better navy.

These were chosen based on what?

Some bits are right, but if the Greens were putting enough effort to experience success in France, Iberia or the Balkans then the Russians would be much further into Europe than shown

10/10
And take back Carelia, trusted ally.

>Finland would have to fight against Norway
I don't want to do that at all. We should be the peacekeepers of the north together.

There is no way in hell it would go like that

can we join in pls

Awful

I don't think Sweden and to a lesser extent Norway would take any sides in the first place. Switzerland is neutral so Sweden should be too. But I am wondering about our defense. If it's just Russia (who will, mind you, be dedicating a lot of forces into Eastern European countries) we could hold out fine, but the attack is from two sides. Sweden has a larger air force and navy than as so we might get cut off quite fast. The Baltic naval situation would be quite interesting actually

>Better tech and navy
No
Regardless, Orange will win

I was making the comparison: Greece is out, yeah, but so Denmark. Securing the borders is the first thing you'd do.

how in the mother of fuck do you think greece would hold out against t*rkey and balkans alone?

NO
GO FIGHT CHINA OR SOMETHING

maybe ur right on denmark thing, im not sure on that anyway

>Serbia Against Greece
>Turkey same side as Russia
>Croatia, Bosnia, Albania same side as Serbia
What the heck is this

>I don't think Sweden and to a lesser extent Norway would take any sides in the first place.

It's a hypothetical. Also, Finland could not hold out fine against Russia lmao

1st week