Is this the most pathetic country ever?

Is this the most pathetic country ever?
>two tiny countries within its borders
>switches sides in wars when it knows its fucked
>thought allying with Germany was a good idea
>the northern parts, which were the driving force (Sardinia and Piedmont, and not as much Venetia but whatever) in unifying the "country" now want independence (Padania and Venetia)
>never retook their rightful lands from France after being cucked by them, now their border looks ugly
>can't even take Corsica, so they're just in an awkward position where they only own one of the two islands and it looks weird
>have large amounts of rightful Italian land, with ethnic Italians who speak Italian in Switzerland, but never retook them and now the border looks ugly (again) and now the Swiss have to deal with a bunch of Italians in their awkward multicultural country that is only a little bit Swiss
>they finally get the chance to take back their rightful clay from Austria after ww1
>take it, but also take a huge amount of rightful Austria clay with it
Why the fuck does this country exist? Why did people want their countries to unify? It's not like Germany where it was in a position to be a world power, it was just there, and still is, and nobody wants it.

Wow so rude

Fuck off spaghetti nigger

fuck shitaly, we will gain our independence

Hi negroburger bastard assassin

DELET THIS

Sorry to upset you ;-(

I fucking hate Italians with a passion.

Italians are all fucking worthless niggers.

what's with the italian hate today? i'll make you pizza, let's be friends

A fucking boot

>It's not like Germany where it was in a position to be a world power
Yeah it's not like we are one of the biggest economies in the world

a beautiful boot

a star of david

I love Italy and Italians. Great country and lovely people

Nice b8 mate.

That isnt New Zealand, honestly New Zealand is the most pathetic cunt in the world. They could have become the Britain of the southern hemisphere and instead they became the Ireland of it

didn't even read all the op :3

Drunk and Muslim free?
I don't know about you, but I am ok with that

The best european country.

ultra slag

good taste

fuck off nigger

Great food, hot woman. People live with passion. What not to love ? fuck you burgers.

gib istria :3