Boobs or ass, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sp1btLIQX-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tits are the white mans fetish

>portugal
>egypt is the lone boobs in ME

nice

I'm just gonna be honest - ass. I like boobs more for the first 14 or so years of my life. After I reached puberty I started noticing asses more and now I'm fully converted.

Tits look good in clothes but other than that, meh

Face, eyes and legs. Boobs and rear just need to be in proportion to the body. Not too big and it is fine.

>Blackdicktugal

Next time someone tries to say Egyptians are black, show them this map. Also Argentina is white.

Both are equally important.

Mongrel

so? interracial relationships are normal and celebrated here, we're a modern, liberal country, not some backwards balkan shithole

Boobs if you're underaged or white

Ass if you've completed puberty

ass, used to like boobs when I was 13

Disappointing boobs cab be much worse then a disappointing ass. Saggers can ruin a girls looks once you get her naked. Better she have none at all then have granny tits. They make me almost okay with places like S. Korea going all mental with the plastic surgery. Some chick need a little me me up in that department.

i like butt only but i really don't like either
i just like butthole honestly

2 dimensions

Tits have much higher potential than asses, but a flat ass is bonercide,. A flat chest can still have it's charm.

Both are important senpai, don't settle for less.

No tits + nice butt = cool
No butt + big tits = nah

Please give this wise man a beer

I am an assman, like my Mongolian compatriots.

THIRD OPTION
H
I
R
D

O
P
T
I
O
N

Gotta have a little of both, but ass makes dresses HNNNNNNGG worthy

>Italy
>Greece
>Spain
Yeah,sure Anglo

>Footfags

Ass. Nice tits are a plus, but you really can't do anything with them (tit fucking is fun for 20 seconds). There is nothing that makes me cum like seeing and feeling a round, big ass slapping against my pubis and thighs.

>flat ass is bonercide,. A flat chest can still have it's charm
This.

There's nothing wrong about footlove desu.

But you can play with the tits and watching them bounce must be very cool

Ass every time

Butts please.

Ass

Witch is better a girl with big ass but no boobs, or a girl with big boobs but no ass

Ass ftw

Is Portugal real?

Playing with tits, like fucking them is only fun for a short time. Unless the girl is really, really into it you get bored and want to move on. There are only really two positions where you can see the girls tits bounce, missionary and cowgirl, and only cowgirl if she either has short hair or is leaning back. So yes they can be fun, but unless women grow a hole between them, ass will always win out.

Is this flag real?

RAREERWARAR

CHRISTMASSS
SANTA I LOVE YOU :DDDDDDDDD

ass

If you've read the manga, you'll know why.

#elflivesmatter

what kind of place do you live? does santa exist?

Legs >>>>>>>>>>>>> feet

But hi Sup Forums

R A R E
A
R
E

Face

extra chromosome detected

>footfags will defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=Sp1btLIQX-4

The edit? Yes
Portugal? No

Christmas?

as far as mating goes

health >= intelligence > face/aesthetics > character

Jesus christ this guy

Are you PK, or an actual islander?

there are more proxyfags than pk

Pk always has best proxies though.

no i wont

if u turn on the nightly news, ur gonna see a bunch of local stories about "local woman harassed by man trying to grab her breasts" or "alleged sexual assault at a downtown bar where a man gropes a woman's behind". but then u find some weirdo on youtube who can barely talk and somehow i have to defend his harmless autism when tits guys and ass men are causing mayhem in the streets every night

Footfags are the ultimate betas.

Dutch got it in one, this was the exact same for me

tits are for kids, ass is for adults

ass 2bh

>choosing between the two
>not picking both
fags

Thou speaketh the truth!

neither I want a girlfriend with a small ass and small tits

Yes, legs are the thing that turns me on the most desu.

Big ass, small tits is fine.
Big tits, small ass is gross.

Only correct answer is ass.

Ass

>ass or butt.jpg

My ex had big tits and a big ass and I feel like she's ruined most girls for me, because the package deal is rare unless they're a whale

Feels bad man

Anyways, ass if I had to pick one, ass is more important, but ideally I'm looking for both

wtf i hate egypt now

this

i like feet the most