Countr/int/side

> you will never live on a sweet homestead in based countryside Chile
> you will never wake up, pick your eggs and produce and go to town for trading without ever seeing a POC
> you will never see the sun setting in the mountains while submerged in your pool drinking tea
> you jelly Sup Forums?

Post your comfy pics from your homestead if you are countryside master race

Is it possible to have an autarchic livestyle where you live?

What is your major product? Mine are eggs and season veggies

I'm pretty jelly

Is your lifestyle ever stressful, I'm an electrical engineer and I can't wait for the day I pay off my school loans and can quit

More comfy pics.

Jelly yet urban cucks?

Natural water pool

Not at all boy, is pretty comfy. The largest source of stress comes from still having to travel to Santiago for bussiness and paying bills.

Also you still need an steady income since this lifestyle while lush will cost money unless you make this for a living like im trying to do and start to sell products which requires work.

But the views, the fresh air and the lack of niggers and cucks is completely worth it. Also feeling you live on something you have built is absolutely erotic

is that central Chile? wena qlo. y aquí uno con los orcos de santiago

Siempre me parecio hermoso el sur de Chile y Argentina lastima que aqui es puro desierto y selva.

>away from he smog of he ciy
>away from niggers
>away from degeneracy
>away from violence
>guns
>comfy weather

Man, one of my plans is to gather money and move to the countryside, plant my own shit and maybe make some cash with it.

>These will never be the borders of a sovereign nation
THE PAIN IS REAL

It doesnt take long if you dedicate all your efforts to it, just do it man

This is truly painful. Patagonia could be the best country in America as a whole
> lush cultivable lands
> huge steppes for cattle
> enormous mining resources
> whitest and more civilized latinamerican country
> largest fresh water reserves and hidroelectric power potential
> access to both largest oceans

what about sierra madre?
Or acapulco?
Is it true that the whole countryside is controlled by the narcos?

That's my dream. I'm working as hard I can in the rat race so I can retire at 40, move to the countryside and become as off grid is possible. I might even get a young wife and have kids.

My family (me and my siblings) have a country house that our parents left us in the will. Its 100km from the city, and having an apartment in town and the country house provides the best of both worlds.

Esto es en Isla de Maipo, es buen lugar pero estar cerca de Santiago es un peligro ya que la gorda anda trayendo poblas sociales en las afueras. Incluso la avenida principal se llama Michele Bachelet.

Yo cacho que ahora habrá que irse pa la VI región o a la araucania cuando termine la guerra civil contra los mapuches qlos

It even has natural borders thanks to the Colorado river and the Andes

It's an omen, it's calling upon you to bring this country forth, DO IT

My family had one too, but they sold it when my parents divorced. Money was split 25%, 25% for my parents and a 17,5% to each sibling. I used it to play for uni and buy a car.

nah man, i love my contry too much and for this i would need to destroy it first.

It would be much better to unite or annex argentina but argennigers are corrupt as fuck and i dont want them in my country. Although chile still has corruption is no way in the level of Argies.

The other possibility would be to join the zionist agenda and do as they want sectorizing the planet for the JWO. but they would surely import nigger rapists in mass for diversity and cultural enrichment

Soy pensando en comprar en el sur, un tío mio compró por Futrono a la cordillera. He visto fotos y es realmente hermoso.

Use the Judeus and betray them, they never count in the goyim to do that. Lure them into thinking they've bought your allegiance and outjew them.

No conozco por allá pero se que otro lugar ideal es cobquecura y lugares parecidos (costa y cerros).

la tierra es fértil, puedes dedicarte a la ganadería e incluso poner invernaderos ya que uno se hace monopolio al traer innovaciones

Alejate de los mapuches si, andan loquitos ultimamente. Hijos de puta, en verdad hay que tomarlos todos y hacerlos trabajar encadenados en la carretera austral

wena nido

I think rural-suburban areas are nice, but I would like to be near a metro. I lived in a rural small town where nearby hotspots were strip malls and large wal-marts. I was bored out of my skull

read nigger, the best cure for boredom.
force yourself if you have too

More comfy pics. Muh patch. Farming lvl 45

I literally live in heaven.

I live in the north Georgia mountains
I have roughly 15 acres
I have 8 chickens
1 goat
1 pig
1 illegal Mexican
And a nice garden

Read? Really? Do I look like a lady of leisure from the 19th century? I read every single day because I have to. I'm not reading any more than that.

I could see hiking and firearms as fun past times, but even then I'd probably lose it.

My goat

sorry for mistaking for an uncultured cuck.

Then a lovely wife and kids maybe??

majestic as fuck.
what do you grow tho?

comfy, here our worker is a dumb brute yet a nice dude

but what do you do with ONE pig? do you slaughter it and then buy another?

He's more of a pet

Do you have any good hunting lands nearby? I'd love to source some of my meat from hunting once I move to the countryside. Bunnies and hogs are plentiful in Chile