Would Sup Forums support the EU if the EU would liberate the Russians from Putin?

Would Sup Forums support the EU if the EU would liberate the Russians from Putin?

Absolutely not. The EU a shit

Probably.
How the fuck is your flag the EU.

of course not

how about the opposite

wtf i hate peru now

Absolutely. That country will never be fixed without intervention.

Why do you have an EU flag?

>Europeans in charge of invading Russia
Lol. Only other Asians can do that.

>asking Sup Forums instead of russians

EU in a nut shell. Screw the little people.

We all know russians are being oppressed

Fuck off.

> People's Republic of Sup Forums
> Against Putin at everything

I would support anyone who liberated us from eu

you're fucking retarded but cool flag

I would much rather Putin liberate Europe from its current shithead leadership

I'd rather Russia liberate Europe from the EU.

this

(no)

No, Sup Forums is a bunch of edgy contrarian cunts.

Those who see reason are already supporting EU, if not in its present state then at least as an idea worth striving for.

>EU would liberate the Russians

Europeans can't liberate even themselves.

word, dog. Us greasy reddit-browsing pathetic beta neckbeard cucks gotta pitch in and give up our sovreignty to a bunch of nigs and mudslimes, amirite?

Well memed, comrade.

By whom?

+15€

Are you still here? You can fuck off now, retard.

By ebil Budin.

This is how does the last time the United Europe tried to liberate us look like. I'm not sure the modern Europeans are ready to die in masses for some abstract ideas.

Change regime can not be without outside interference. Now Putin is creating its counterpart Waffen SS who will report to him personally. Any protests are brutally suppressed in the country. just as there is an analogue of storm troopers who are engaged in persecution objectionable regime people and organizations.

Oh boy here come the limp-wristed Russian self-haters again

It's still better than being invaded by a foreign military.

The only thing putin has to worry about are the Nationalist he riles up. It will back fire on him one of these days.

>It's still better than being invaded by a foreign military.
>it is still better than a nuclear war
>it is still better to split asteroid into pieces planet
Kremlebot pls

jesus christ
americans being stupid is not meme

But living in peace is really better than fighting.

The nationalists he mobilizes are the good guys. The degenerate Pussy Riot Russians are the provacateurs that Russia needs to worry about.

A couple of battalions in Poland won't help you against 5 million Russians. Also, Russians dying in battle is like "good day, sir" while the average European has little motivation to fight and die on Russian soil, abandoning his blatant, consumerist lifestyle.

there will be no fighting
NATO (mericans) will occupy kremlin quickly and kill putin an some of hi friends
the fun part is than russian will not be domocratic with or without putin
russians are just to dumb and lazy for that

absolutely not.

i'd join the russian army and fight EU scum so i can roleplay red orchestra 2 and defend the motherland.

>join a war to roleplay a game based on a real war

>mfw edgelords are ready to putinized

Igor Strelkov said it himself. It's oddly fucked up how much dictatorial power Putin has when he locks up his own supporters.

They couldn't even do that fast in Iraq and here one of the largest military in the world with nukes. Millions of dead on both sides and some years of fightings that's what we'll face.

I would support Russia if they liberated Europeans from the EU.

>attacking russia

no thanks

Do you seriously believe that Putin is a nationalist? he was never a nationalist nationalists persecuted and imprisoned. In Russia, multiculturalism and National Minorities more privileged than Russian.

Strelkov isn't supporter of Putin.

The EU must be dismantled.

>Russian is an ethnicity

>I support Russia
you belong to /po/

I STAND WITH RUSSIA

EU barely has an army. Russian troops would be in La Mansh in a month.

Nah. Right of people to dispose of themselves and shit.

Russians need to become progressive themselves. Forcing them to be would be dictatorship.

The only thing /po/ owns is 2 kilo of salo.

I mean Sup Forums obv

I see a militant group of russians financed by the Kremlin yet opposed to putin....what could go wrong...

The fact that the EU heads are appointed and not elected is a fucking disgrace. I'd rather be dictated by idiots than be caged by a nepotistic elite.

That. The only guy who has conquered Russia was Chingizkhan and we bashed all the European invasions from the Teuton crusades to Hitler.

Exactly why one of his main foreign policy goals is to protect ethnic Russians (inside and out of Russia), and another is limiting further immigration (with convenient RT articles on why immigrants are bad).

I think you hit the vodka too early, tovarisch.

Yes, it is, you soviet mongrel.

literally nothing
no real protest will happend unless putin bans vodka and cigarettes
and he's not going to do that

W-what about muslims: 3

Just like Hitler asks for europe's support to liberate soviets from Stalin, lol.

Yegorka, fuck off you rightist retard. Putin is obvious nationalist and he imprisons only the ultraradical idiots who are righter than him, nazis and moronic fascists.

liberate they liberated libya?

Strelkov left Ukraine long ago without any forces and no whines about how Putin had to invade Ukraine and he didn't.

>ethnic Russians
nice mene

>Russians need to become progressive
>need

We'd have already became "progressive" if we wanted so. The fact that we are not "progressive" simply means that we don't need it.

Yes, but it is still better than European invasion. We are robbed by our own burglars and in other case there will be the foreign who will be more violent.

> one of his main foreign policy goals is to protect ethnic Russians (inside and out of Russia)
he uses it to hurt neighbor countries, not for protection ruskies

> limiting further immigration (with convenient RT articles on why immigrants are bad).
wtf
there are more and more tajiks/uzbeks/caucasians (from caucasus) here

You are looking at RT? It is funded by the Kremlin propaganda channel, you hope that it will tell the truth? You are either a fool or kremlebot.

Where the fuck did you find that flag?

this твн

+25 Putincoins for this post. :^)

I would support the EU if Putin liberated us from Merkel.

Moscow is third Rome and deserves to be the European capital.

What a retard. Putin is making orthodox Pakistan of Russia. He forces religion everywhere and we have seen that such an attempts only lead to sectarian violence and religious radicalism. Pussy Riot and other atheists and the fact that our youth is predominantly atheist and has many Europe-wankers are our last hope.

>he does not agree with me
>must be a putinbot

Need to become progressive by themselves to become accepted by/in the EU, I meant.

To me, Russia is European and should be our ally so that we wouldn't have to fear them.

But if the Russian people prefer an Eurasian identity, and reject western values, then let them be.

>he uses it to hurt neighbor countries, not for protection ruskies
If he didn't give a shit about russians he wouldve gave up on them (like obummer does in US). Obviously hw hasn't gone far enough to protect Russians in Estonia and Finland, but we'll see soon enough

>there are more and more tajiks/uzbeks/caucasians (from caucasus) here
Mostly from within Russia or those who are already familiar with Russian culture

Retard, all the 25th December cometee is financed by Kremlin, lol.
That. It wouldn't work if we don't get it ourselves, in other we will fall back to barbarism as soon as foreign control is removed. Look at poles now who are going back to dictatorship.

>like obummer does in US
>it's a Sup Forums tard visits Sup Forums episode again

we tried join nato/eu
west rejected

> Mostly from within Russia or those who are already familiar with Russian culture

haha no

> he wouldve gave up on them
that's what he did from beginning

he only took crimea, he betrayed people from eastern ukraine and all who fought for novorossiya.

Maybe when the older generation who came up in Soviet times is gone, you'll have a fighting chance. But then again, maybe not.

lol at paid shills

how about Putin frees Western Europe from the liberal elites forcing ''diversity'' and genocide?

USA funds news more indirectly yet I bet you blindly listen yo them. does that mean don't trust any news at all? Moron.

And religion is bad because.... it's religious? Glad to see you've developed your logic gland. I have some quality real estate on Mars to sell you, better buy up quick before SpaceX makes it there first!

traitor cuck detected

Tpиo oльгинцeв зa paбoтoй

> how about Putin frees Western Europe from the liberal elites forcing ''diversity'' and genocide?
how about NO
it's europe's problem
i don't want russian soldiers die for great white conservative europe without shitskins and liberals

>Look at poles now who are going back to dictatorship
Poland is the way it is because you destroyed all of their intellectual class and the only people left there are bydlo.

>And religion is bad because.... it's religious? Glad to see you've developed your logic gland. I have some quality real estate on Mars to sell you, better buy up quick before SpaceX makes it there first!
It's not good when it's forced on you whether you want it or not. America was founded on the freedom to believe or not believe because Europe at that time forced it.

Putin shills are repeating pol memes everyday just to scare people, they don't believe that bullshit themselves. Putin doesn't claim to protect ethnic Russians, his aim is to protect people who like Russia and feel themselves historically connected to it, "Russian world". He invaded to Georgia to protect ossetins, for example. Ethnic nationalism in Russia would be idiotic and impossible due to number of ethnicities living here and heavy intermixing of them. Even our the most prominent and ultra-right organization 25tge December promotes Russian world and not the ethnic nationalism. You can see chechen batallions killing hohols in Ukraine and that would not confront Russian world concept.

>Need to become progressive by themselves to become accepted by/in the EU, I meant.

Okay, i understand, but why do you think EU is so important to us?

>To me, Russia is European and should be our ally so that we wouldn't have to fear them.

We are related to Europe, we have strong cultural, historical and economic ties to Europe, but we are not European.

>But if the Russian people prefer an Eurasian identity, and reject western values, then let them be.

No such thing as "Eurasian identity". Our culture is extremely different from European and such asian countries as China and Japan are totally alien to us. We prefer to stay Russian, we don't want our national identity to be dissolved in the "European" melting pot.

but we can be friends then

also Poland >dictatorship

let me guess, when the people choose it's dictatorship, when Soros decides, it's democracy?

fucking hypocrite

It wasn't problem to make a national state for kazakhs (

Not really, there are less immigrants now than we had in 00s because we are poor shithole not really better than Uzbekistan now.

I explain the whole problem. Putin and his peers came up in Soviet times and they still believe in the whole communist internationalist ideal and that nationalism is...bad.

Putin has a trick up his sleeve. There is a plan for those places, just wait till you see hohol

> Our culture is extremely different from European

yeah that famous eurasian poet Pushkin, asian composer Chaikovsky, i heard Dostoevsky was korean

Пpoкcю cними, пopтянкa oльгинcкaя.

What's wrong with being progressive and not being western? Of course we are not Europe as well as Japan or UAE, but they are comfy and rich.

>We are related to Europe, we have strong cultural, historical and economic ties to Europe, but we are not European.
Neither is America or Australia for that matter. I don't see where you're going with this.