Does your country have any guy that has influenced the world more than Napoleon?

Does your country have any guy that has influenced the world more than Napoleon?

Sweden
No

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v4ngg7LgONQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kB-sNSiY8Vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus was an American

You had Gustav II Adolf. He was pretty influential back then.

Yes.

Countless.

Yeah he was pretty good at sinking his own ships.

Do I really have to?

In terms of megalomania they're pretty close I'd say.

Nobel influenced the world a lot, not more than Napoléon but he's rated high

More influential than Napoléon (or just as good) would be Marx, Hitler, Plato, Stalin, Luther, Mao, saint Paul, Caesar, Moses, Confucius, Colombus, Muhammad, Elvis, etc.

>Elvis

Kekkonen is daddy :DDD

Romans don't count as italians

They literally and undeniably do.

>Home Country
>Not as much as Napoleon, but a good amount (Simon Bolivar)

Yes

How do you feel about your current president?

Shhhhhh we don't talk about the present
Only good old times

I just browsed a list of influential people made by Americans, and it goes like: Jesus, Muhammad, Buddha, Michael Jackson, God, Tupac, Abraham Lincoln

What? He sounded like a pretty chill guy.

He does sound like a pretty cool guy but I think it should be obvious that in a country with religious dictatorship the supreme leader pulls all the strings
He is just playing the good cop role

>Does your country have any guy that has influenced the world more than Napoleon?
No, but there is Vo Nguyen Giap a North Vietnam General. He was inspired by Napoleon's greatness so he does archive something but not at the Napoleon lever

He more like a historian than a general because he does not receive a proper education to be a commissioned officers. You could say that he like most of /his/ user.

When Vo Nguyen Giap was a history teacher
>His student describe: He could draw on the blackboard every battle map of Napoleon, he enthusiasm talk about the Paris Commune, about the death of revolutionists like Danton and Robespierre.
>"He is not just a mere historian but also a passionate advocate, has always defended the righteousness of the historic".
>Bùi Diễm, one of his student and later became ambassador to the Republic of Vietnam in the US, remember about Giap as a man "being possessed and obsessed about the revolutions and battles".
>When another teacher asked Giap: "Not play Napoleon style anymore?" and Giap replied: "I will be a Napoleon".

Bummer, I was actually hoping he could have shaken things up a bit.

Sounds like an interesting one, I'll investigate about him.

Watch some of Vo Nguyen Giap and Ho Chi Minh interview by the French journalist, both men speak French fluently. Vietnamese was really an interesting people, they have the love-hate relationship with both of old enemies like France and America make you wonder what if the war with those two does not happen, what a shame.

youtube.com/watch?v=v4ngg7LgONQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kB-sNSiY8Vc

Yes, we had his reincarnation

my main man drainman

Absolutely not. You have no connection to the Roman Empire except your geographical position.

Napoléon and Hitler are not comparable except for the cucking Europe part.
This is Anglo propaganda

>sei ich letzte woche
>24yo, 1,87m, ~99,5kg
>möchte nicht das dreistellige knacken
>motiviere mich wieder regelmäßig rad fahren zu gehen
>fahre letzte woche über insgesamt 100km
>wiege mich heute morgen
>99,8kg
what is this soccery?

Cretin