Is Islam a religion of peace? Do you like muslims in your country?

Is Islam a religion of peace? Do you like muslims in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8ds53dvd2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=gNDJyVJ_xn0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

muslims are mostly good people.

we have very different muslims in the US i think

no and no.

A lot of ours are pre 1979 Iranians and the smarter variety of Arabs

yes and yes

American Muslims are pretty nice people as far as the religious go, but like with people who are really Christian just don't be gay etc etc and you're golden with them

European Muslims are a bit more concerning, newer immigrants, less time to integrate, do not like

When did Muhammad said Islam was religion of peace? Sauce?

And I don't really mind them. Maybe we could get along

no
no

Memes asides, there are more than 1 billion Muslims.
If only 1% of them would be violent, we would have 1 million terrorists around the world, and it's not the case, at all.

I've only met one muslim family in my life, they live in a hippy tourist trap town 30 minutes away from me. They are meh people, they own a bakery. Their sister was a fuckfriend of my best friend.
As far as I know Muslim are OK unless thrown into a bunch. Just like jews, just like mormons.

More like religion of piss

You don't have to be actively killing people to be complicit in terrorism

Many Muslims are sympathetic to the cause of jihadists so their reluctance to report or even their support in some cases is a huge problem, so it's pretty ignorant to just count the Muslims who are out literally blowing people up when you should also be including those with similar mindsets

There might not be many terrorists but that doesn't mean they understand our culture because they don't they come here start fights act big and think they can do whatever they want.

Did Muhammad go to war? Did he conquest? Did he kill?

Islam is a religion of war.

There is other kinds of violence besides terrorism, and other problems besides violence

No
Not usually but there must be some good people mixed in there somewhere? Right?

>Is Islam a religion of peace?
No.

>Do you like muslims in your country?
They're like 65% pure motherfuckers, 35% reliable bros.

12th post best post

Ofcourse.

Muslims make up 1% of the population and have lived here for hundreds of years, so they are very well intergrated. Fuck immigrants though.

no
yes as long as they don't sandnig about their religion

I've met Iraqi's and Yemeni, we got the educated escapist type. And Black converts. I've literally only met awesome Muslims in my life. But I'd shoot any rapefugee if they ever came on my property. I like our current Muslim population. And I don't want to get the freeloading welfare leeches.

Yes, yes and yes. Muslims started wars from the get-go. The religion didn't expand peacefully but by warfare.

No.
Yes, they are the only muslims whom I like.

I feel like the black converts all REALLY have a chip on their shoulders about white people, those are our "not fun" Muslims but they're not out killing people and are actually usually very liberal in their beliefs regarding gay people and shit so whatever stay the course I say

Yeah, but they're virtually harmless. The Nation of Islam in general is a harmless organization. I would vote for Farrah Khan 1000 times before I'd put up that piece of shit from Black Lives Matter.

BLM and NOI have a lot of overlap though, the ideologies are very similar, BLM is just younger and louder

But again if all they're gonna do is yell at white people every now and then I can deal

Muslims are the reason why your country looks like a Croissant

No.
No.
They're backwards, opportunistic and dishonest.
>"But not all Muslims!"
True, it's just 90+% of them. They have no right to be here and we should get rid of them.
Their Religion, like all religions, shouldn't have any special rights or privileges, it should just be treated like any club.

My family fucking HATES Muslims. Like, of they had a gun they would go and kill every Muslim they saw. Me? I think they're good people, I wouldn't fault someone for their religion unless they were extremists, and most Muslims I met were decent people.

They mostly mind their own business, so yeah.
Nah, I don't mind them.
I guess I'm an apostate Muslim cause fuck praying 5 times a day, and avoiding pork is a pain in the ass when pretty much everyone else eats it.

I have to be honest with you in this matter, I befriended a moroccan muslim years ago that was the kindest person you could ever meet; after a while, when he returned home, he invited me to spend some time with his family in Casablanca. His mother was a sweet woman that offered me hospitality and more, she cooked awesome meals, she spent time talking with me despite my horrible french, and when the time came to say goodbye she told me 'Vous peuvex revenir quand vous voulez, vous ĂȘtes comme un fils pour moi.' ;_;
She was very religious and prayed more than the required five times a day, very proud of her Haji in Mecca.
Years later his son died from cancer here in Italy and me and my family paid to send him back home.
Then I have some muslim neighbours now and they are the loudest shits in the neighbourhood, obnoxious and rude.
So I would say that it pretty much depends from person to person, but the muslim's hospitality is in general legendary.

It's a religion of peace as much as any is. Which is completely and not at all at the same time.
Religion doesn't affect anything in the world.
People's interpretation of religion is what matters.

I don't mind if there are muslims in my country, so long as they are not from the violent, backwards cultural shitholes they all currently reside in.

Thank God we don't have them there.

But those are bosnian muslims. We should just split the country 50-50, send the muslims to Albania, and be done with it.

No

No

Croatia's borders are amazing. Please do not ruin them.

I like the way you think.
>tfw alija's family lived in belgrade up to 1861 when they moved to bosnia

Though I've never had problems with Muslims in my country, no I would not say it's a religion of peace.
youtube.com/watch?v=y8ds53dvd2Y

How do I make fuckfriends?

>Did Muhammad go to war? Did he conquest?
He also tried peace, but then jihad'd the fuck outta a city for fucking one of his trade routes.

I'd love to see him in one of the Civ games, but we all know how depictions of the prophet in mainstream media goes.

This is the first non-angry/racist post I've seen from an Italian desu.

He'd be wearing rainbow coloured turban and robes and would be a huge pacifist :D

the same way you get a gf but instead of asking her out on dates you say you dpn't want a relationship

Semi related quedtion: why are views critical of islam seen as racist? Islam is an ideology. It's like saying anti gommie views are racist.

How do I get a gf?

no

They have to be the American type of muslims or else I'm cool.

>Brazilian Islamic Favela

Must be the closest thing to Apocalypse.

>It's like saying anti gommie views are racist
they are though

Nah man, I'm totally sure they'd go the Ghandi route.
He'd look legit, but you let that guy make an army, he will destroy you first chance.
God help everyone if he gets nukes.

Is it really? I don't think I've ever seen anybody say that. It's just that being Arab has so long been linked to being Muslim it just falls into it.

>you're just islamophobic
>you're just gommiephobic

:DD

Just another leftist trick to silence you, don't look for a logical link.

>hurrr you ebul razist lol

We will soon destroy West

Your kebab carts are not going to destroy the west Haji.

I try to be objective, if assholes are assholes no matter what, the opposite as well must be true.
And in all honesty, even from a muslim perspective, who abuses a foreign country's hospitality, by asking more than what's necessary, behaving like you never would at home, killing and raping and the like, is in my opinion a poor human being and should pay all the consequences, legally and morally.

>How do I get a gf?
I-is a-anybody going to answer him?

>gommiephobic
fuuuggg :DDDDDD
my new favorite word :DDDDDDDDDD

>west saves turkey from russia on multiple occasions
>we will soon destroy the west

I put that shit on Merkels head more than the rapefugee's. She should never. Under any circumstance have told Yuro's to just take it up the ass. That was beyond stupid. it led to millions to go on a ridiculous suicide charge to Europe for welfare and housing leeching of the European taxpayer.

There's a reason her nickname is Merkel the Traitor.

>How do I get a gf?
Depends. You want a real girl, or just someone that looks like a girl?
The second is much easier and over here they'll pretty much approach you.

by being rich, handsome and having a 12-inch benis

Monaco
yes and yes

Make her think she's a burden on you.

I believe that is true as well, governors and lawmakers have responsibilities, heavy ones; 'responsible' is an adjective that hardly applies to Merkel, and nearly everybody knows that, but she's in a position of enormous power, between European countries and abroad, every other person in command nowaday think more than twice before criticizing her.

reeeee
I'm being serious over here.

>indomuslim trying and failing to be sneaky

But is right.

I don't get how that works

Because Political Islam is an ideology, while Islam is a religion. Discriminating against a religion is racism.

The reject of Islam here is also tied to ethnic considerations : look at all the "shitskins", "goatfuckers", "rapefugees" and other racial epithets thar are used in place of a real criticism.

Most of the time, it's a tragic incident involving one or two Muslims blown out of proportion by biased medias such as Breitbart, dailyFAIL, or RT.

Be good/exotic looking>=Have lotsa baht
Those are generally the best ways to have a girl or more by your side.

>Discriminating against a religion is racism.

wot
So are you saying when a Muslim says christianity is degenerate he's a racist? How does that makes sense?

>religion isn't an ideology
dumb frogposter

There is no separation of the church and state in islam. There is only islam.

Twice in one day, an Ultra Satan post.

>Discriminating against a religion is racism.
That would make islam racist.

it's only racist if it's islam that gets criticized

no

>ISIS is one or two muslims involved in a tragic incident blown out of proportion

No and no.
We don't need to Islam.

t. Mahmoud Mohammed Al-Aqqabi

we protected world from Russians for centuries it would be too rude of you to not to return the favor

Race seems like an arbitrary choice of label and highly ineffective defense against criticism.

If Islam is a race, then other religions should count as too.
That means to denounce the others is a hate crime in itself.

Not sure where such a correlation originally came from, never heard it in the years I've spent in sharia compliant countries.

>Be good/exotic looking
Would you say that I am? Excuse the quality of the image.

I have never seen a criticism of Muslims from a white person that has anything to do with the religion. Not saying it isn't possible, but the day I see it I'll believe it. Even the famous "atheist philosophers" or whatever like Sam Harris can't help but waffle on about how racial profiling is a good idea.

One sees anti-islam posts with no jabs at the practitioners regularly here on Sup Forums. Maybe you just disregard them because they must be racist white islamophobics.

I read a lot of dumb posts filled with confirmation bias on this place, but it's hard to beat this comment.

Because people from an Asian or Arab background started getting referred to by their religion instead of their race when people were already being racist to them in the US & Europe. Like before it was cool to hate Islam before 9/11 and all that, people still hated pakistani people in the UK, not because of anything to religion, just because they were brown. So when it became cool to be anti-Islam all these people flocked to that because it gave them the added benefit of hiding behind "b-but Islam isn't a race!" when they were called out on their bullshit.

And for the record, pretty much any bigotry against a non-fringe religious group has been called a form of racism at some time or another.

no and fuck no

You're white. Kathoey would be all over you in minutes if you let them.
I have many older female acquaintances that would also be interested in a white boy like you.
Hi so girls not so easy, but Aus $ rates pretty good. Just spend a lot of time getting friendly with some at gentleman's club.

What the fuck do I know about picking up normal girls elsewhere without money tho, I can't help you with that, man.

It's not confirmation bias. Like I said, when I see it, I'll believe it. Most of the valid criticisms of the religion I see on here are from ex-muslim fedoras, not white people.

If this actually works then women are fucked up.

So is the muslim shooting up Bataclan being racist because he slaughters catholics or is this critique of religion = racism islam-only thing?

>Implying that's you
youtube.com/watch?v=gNDJyVJ_xn0

Muslims are the only good people in Russia. The rest are degenerative alcoholics

What constitutes a valid critique then? Us saying Islam was spread by the sword racist? Is saying some verses in koran allow indiscriminate killings racist? Is saying Islam is hyper conservative and doesn't really allow for free thought racist?

even if you're not this nigger As long as you're white and don't lack or owe a chromosome, you could pretty much get a girl in a heart beat if you know where to look for.
So just drop to a

No this is a meme spread by buzzfeed and csjw click bait
Most of them are harmless but I have no doubt some are fucked and probably cant wait for an australian 9/11.

All critique is valid, religions simply don't work with critique and some highly reactive Muslims take this into their own hands.