How come American pop culture is so based?

How come American pop culture is so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/pages/belarus.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHReqKRvonE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're just really good at marketing

I love Russian techno though.

You just think that because of cultural imperialism.

Jews

korean pop culture is better

It is not. American popular culture is terrible and filled with political messaging as well as it just being low culture to begin with. America is what happens when you take the worst qualities of the whole world and put it in one country.

What do you mean?

haha no
their culture is highly influenced by american culture

Because your disgusting western hyperconsumerism is extremely well marketed.
The rest of the world is onto your capitalist ways, murrica, you may not be the best at it forever.

look around, it's everywhere
everyone likes it
even through the relationship between our countries are kinda shit

>Moscow
Disgusting

What's with all the shitskins in the pic?

Mostly because Americans have always tried to outdo eachother and other people. Hell just recently an American robot manufacturer challenged a Japanese robot manufacturer to fight their robots. This sense of imperfection and brashness, that fearlessness about losing.

Moscow has churkas

And Belarus has........Uhh.....Who are you again?

it's called Ethnic Russian

As long as you acknowledge we are the best at it for now.

it's in fucking iran too, even though their leaders hate america, literally everyone there loves america

when i went there for only like two weeks, i fucking swear i saw three fucking classic old american cars (one mustang, one cadillac, one i forgot) with fucking AMERICAN license plates (one even had an american flag on it) and they were all in mint brilliant fucking condition

there's no mcdonalds there bc of sanctions but even then there's a fucking macmashallah instead (no fucking joke) and you can sometimes find western american music on STATE RUN RADIO as well (but usually doens't have lyrics)

i fucking swear us burgers have the greatest culture in the world

We have potatoes.

>it's this assmad Belarusian again

Also Disney is incredibly popular everywhere.
....................And Coca-Cola.

wasn't he a closed commie?

I wish English culture was the dominant one.

What makes you think I am mad?

it's shit

No. There's a lot of "what if's" and "maybe's" surrounding his life. He was a staunch pro-American propagandist. And what many would consider a child at heart. I don't think he would like to have seen what his company has become, but he wasn't a Nazi, he wasn't a communist, he wasn't a white supremacist, and he wasn't a jew.

We have that too. We call it Colorado. And apparently it makes more money alone than your entire country.

>muh money
This is number one reason to dislike america.

>english culture
1. funny accent
2. ????
2. .....

>American culture
1. Hollywood
2. apple pie
3. football
4. Freedom
5. guns
6. democracy
7. guns

The English language is widely spoken....albeit sort of not on the level of the British....

Or as we say:
>Am deutschen Wesen soll die Welt genesen.

Pro tip: you can't translate it.

Im sorry idiot, but you have stumbled into a fighter of the mind, and no matter how much you insist on being a violence builly, i have read books all my life so i have an armor against idiots. Youre inferior non knowledge powers do nothign to me, so prepare to fight with thoughts or be declared inferiors to me dear sirs.

>American
>Culture

you can only pick one

this

>french culture
>old buildings filled with old stuff and dead people portraits

Ameriboo please go

You can hate it all you want. It's not going away. I don't get why it's mere existence makes you mad.

If culture is so great, how come you have a computer instead of masturbating in the Louvre all day?

Louvre is in Paris.

These are people who enjoy American culture.

Because you are not content to just exist, you try to destroy everything else as well.

Bro, you need to come to Hawaii. Specifically Honolulu. You'd have a great time. It sounds like you need a week or two of it. Have you been having a rough couple of days?

But it's spreading.
Please stop influencing women to become same-same and plastic in our country and Korea.
It's very disturbing.

Whoa now, american culture is fun, but actually going there will only make us fat and shot.

I don't understand how that makes you mad? It's not like we're bombing Belarus. And in fact we've made Afghanistan better. Iraq we made better. Then Worse. Then Better. Now a shit ton worse.

South Korea, Japan and Germany got out pretty good though.

I am pretty sure you are trying to copy Japan not us.

>I don't understand how that makes you mad? It's not like we're bombing Belarus
No, you just sanction us instead.

I'am not a -boo
it's just natural for non-retarded people to like better things

t. Ameriboo

Slow your roll buddy he was talking about the greed that runs rampant in our slowly decaying nation and can you read?

>American pop culture
>Based
It's not the worst, but don't you think you're getting a bit carried away there?

Depends on where you go. It's a big country. There are some places where immigrants move here and become fat within 2 or 3 years. But they seem to be happy.

Where did they get the idea to do plastic surgery from?
Idols are also a derivative idea as well.

Bro I didn't even know you were a country until I hopped on Sup Forums. I don't what sanctions you're talking about.

Well most of our "immigrants" are already fat on arrival.
And ridiculously short.

Americans have had sanctions on Belarus for more than a decade.

Idol's are very big here. Taylor Swift is well liked. But not to level Asia has taken it.

You gotta stop dude

I didn't say any were inherently better; I just think calling it based is getting quite carried away. Yeah they have some pretty cool shit, but they have a lot of really bad shit, too.

They're also rich as shit and drive prices up.

What sanctions? Explain it you fucking idiot. I've never heard of this. We're everywhere except in the congo and the amazon. I don't even think most people know weather you're from the Baltic countries or the Balkans.

treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/pages/belarus.aspx

Here you go. Your government even has a page for it.

>But not to level Asia has taken it.
That's exactly what I mean.

>Not researching
>Not utilizing google
I just found a government page with multiple pdfs on the sanctions. You're making us look bad dude

I'm not lowering myself to Euro. Go away humblefag. You are not a friend.

Cuz you evil.

You never heard of them? Belarus produced many famous Lithuanians, Russians and Poles.

I bet you're one of those Americans that wonders why people call you stupid.

This is thread is about American influence not about Australian irrelevance keep on subject.

You just here about the Baltic here and there. But honestly. Other than them being a former Soviet state. What do they do that I should care about?

Stupid=/=Humble
If that's what they perceive. That's them. I'm never going to meet them in my life. So they'll never really get to know me

These are ***Russians*** enjoying the American culture.

But that's not what I tried to make it about you retarded fucking spastic.

>2. apple pie

I though it's just a meme. Do Americans really consider it delicious?

>Cuz you evil.
No u

Yea, it's pretty silly. Usually with lots of cinnamon.

>USA-USA-USA, America and American culture are superior to all other countries and all cultures, God bless the USA!
>I'am not a -boo

But you fucking are.

It's actually a common joke. The country had never really had a chance to form its own national identity. They have some sort of union pact but it's been put off because the the dictator of Belarus, Alexander Lukashenko (a dick) most likely prefers being leader of his own country rather than some bureaucrat in Putin's cabinet.

>??????
kek

>They have some sort of union pact but it's been put off because the the dictator of Belarus, Alexander Lukashenko (a dick) most likely prefers being leader of his own country rather than some bureaucrat in Putin's cabinet.
Lukashanka has done good for us while in charge though. If we had followed the western implemented economic model like Ukraine and Russia we would be ruled by Oligarchs and be as poor as Ukraine. That is not to say there is anything perfect but he is hardly the worst out there.

America had God tier culture up until the 90s, from that point everything went downhill and now we are stuck with complete faggotry and nigger music.

>the 90s, from that point everything went downhill
internet is a part of american culture too, you know

The internet is a tool , we decide how to use it.

>we decide how to use it
>Israeli flag

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHReqKRvonE

Exactly, so what?

>shitskins
What? There some Caucasians but most of people on a pic are Russians.

go home John

>american education

It's because there isn't any interesting pop culture in your country.
Japan has boasts.
Anime is the best!

It literally ruined the world. Fuck you.

what's wrong with nice american culture being spread throughout the world by other cunts?

Fuck off. USA is the best country ever.

based ally