Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0r42rFmRRZx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I never agreed to this
dumb strayafrogposter

>reddit frog
hello, reddit

Why would we want to do that?

you thought peace was possible you fools!

Why are the relations between our countries so poor?

I've never heard a single Australian politician or media personality even mention Canada outside of the Syrian War shit. Don't we have a free travel agreement of some sort? The only ally we're on speaking terms with is New Zealand and third world Asian countries desu

because you australia posters can't handle the banter

Tell me about this man. How did he fill the shadow ministry?

Election's next month and I'm not keen to vote for the Jew or the Feminist. I don't trust the Euros when they say meme parties with no media presence are gonna get >45% out of the blue.

Is this John Cleese

australia and canada actually have very tight relations, we share consulate services in some countries.

irl I see canada and australia as hot and cold versions of each other, we have very similar history and culture. And irl we like each other a lot, I know so many people who goto canada to work (and infest their snowfields kek) and quite a few canadians come here too.

Almost became the Prime Minister of Canada last election cycle. His pushed some really uninspired "be nice" shit like Trudeau, though. I don't fucking get why there are now two separate Democrat parties now.

>tfw no canadian gf

holy fuck it looks like him aye

tony abbott and harper were bros. I like canadians. Fuck their weather, though.

I think you can have a free tourist visa in Aus if you're from the EU.

Don't scare me like that, user.
Y-you're not serious, are you?

>canaus
More like /canus/

By free I meant not paid

What are you scared off ? Muh migrants ?

Yeah it's true if you're visiting for 3 months or less visa is free if you're EU. Enjoy your rapefugees when Europe becomes third world and they want a new safe haven

Am i banned again

>/canaus/

i dont know about this..

When Britain become third world due to Brexit, you mean ?

Ah yes, very nice

carly is a qt. she can squat on me anytime.

wtf is a Canada?

or /cancer/

Post more men luv, I need something to cheer me up

canus seems to much like canada and the us but yeah the name needs some work.

bump

>alliance with Canadians
Over my dead body!

Why did you left /balt + ausnz/ ?

Whats wrong m8

t. Zhang "Robert" Wei

Mate, we're all fucked don't pretend you're any better. Brexit is a decision to die on our own rather than to your muslim German overlords who are running the show.

/canaus/

Unstoppable

I made this for memes it will probably not go further then this thread

I have lung infection, fever won't go down and I've been coughing out disgusting fluids the past week

Shame

they only last a couple of weeks at most. youll be well again before you know it.

Canustralia ?

we'll see my canuck friend we'll see...

Less than half of their trade is even through the EU, unless you count Syrian cock. You're out of your mind if you think France and Italy will just give up trade in the UK over this.

I bloody hell have to, I have finals play I'm going to a theater with my ex next week!

Pretty soon you will have a leaf on your flag

Have some twink feet

No we're not Nigel. They are and will always be a minority.

All the Arabs from the gulf countries could come to Europe and they would still be a minority.

Will you fuck him

Nah, we'd have to take the cuck from canada and combine it with australia
>cuckstralia

Already working on it

>Canadians drink maple syrup when they're feeling extra patriotic
>they actually make pancakes with it too

i love this gif mind if I save you?

Deer god

It's all yours, friend :)

Maybe, anything can happen but if I won't be 100% cured then I won't do it because I don't want him to get infected too

Province

Not a fan of syrup

What do you use? ground floor makes sense cause you're level with the ground outside you've not moved higher.

We use it the same way as the UK weirdly

canadian syrup is very strong like alcohol

Why is it weird? it's more logical. see

Wrong post See

and STAY HERE

Canadians are absolute bros imo
Every canadian I've met has been cool as fuck
I don't mind their accents compared to the extremely annoying americans

kek

Yeah it makes more sense. Just thought we'd follow suite of the Americans.

Ground, although most universities start with 1 for some reason. I imagine it's more a chink thing than American. We get way more students from the EU and Northern Europe by far.

t. Zhang "Robert" Wei

vocaroo.com/i/s0r42rFmRRZx

>admitting to the chink infestation

we need to get the canadian Sup Forums gf poster in here

It's 6am he's probably walking to his mcjob

Who else exam tomorrow?
>tfw shitposting when I could be watching anime and not studying

What are you taking?

What are you studying lad? I think I want to do an IT degree but I don't want to jump into it and hate it or have no motivation to carry though and then be in debt.

>not being NEET

each one of the yellow dots stands for 100,000 asians in australia

This thread is traitorous

i like that we're excluding the kiwis desu.

Every business needs and accountant, or so I they say. I'm banking on that right now. No real labor. International standards mean you can now work internationally with the Australian system in 10 years time. Good chances of moving into management.

My two best mates are doing computer science, which is similar to IT. The one who doubled in Robotics is doing great and talks about engineering projects all year like it's the biggest thrill in his life. The Games Design major flunked out. Too many unfulfilling liberal arts units on "games philosophy" and "storytelling" required. They reckon you'll do alright if you find a uni with work placement.

I doubt whether IT will really be in demand in 10 years time, though. Managers are getting younger, and they know you can just install Joomla on a free hosting account these days.

Yeah definitely I just have no idea what to do I've never been good at anything maybe I should just do a trade.

We sill love you, /balt/.

We'll come over tomorrow for sure :D

Did the Japanese create Anime to ruin our youth? Is this an act of psychological warfare?

wew

good thing we're not leaving

They may have but they didn't think it through because it's also destroying their youth.

>japan didn't invade Australia

this isn't a smile, user ;_;

Is it true that australia has kangaroos?

Everyone ITT

Is it true that your parliament is less than 50% Canadian?

Yeah, but they don't look like what you'd imagine

Please give me compliments, Canada.
I feel so lonely

A fucking leaf.

would fuck

>tfw no stereotype australian friend to play games and banter with

I just want a cheeky friend ;_;

I'd like to play vidya with people from Sup Forums but i get awkward around people I don't know well until I warm up to them also I sound like a 12 year old so would be bullied.

>tfw no cute shy australian friend with a cute voice and accent to bully

What games are even any good? I was thinking of getting Overwatch because it reminds me of my TF2 days. Fucking $90 AUD though. Irrelevant anglo countries BTFO.