Korea

post warm-hearted comments

The Korean peninsula is aesthetically pleasing

again?

warm-hearted comments

I know Korean KIMCHI and K-POP are very popular in US and EU.
Korea great desu =33

I hate myself I want to move out of Korea, boring same old shit every day, but extreme stress

wow some weeb faggot mod deleted my post again
literally this board should change its name to /r/int

This desu desu

> I want to move out of Korea…..

Why?? Korean and Zainichi Korean always say Korea is great and superior to Japan.
So you want to go to China? :D

yes. I would be millionaire in Manchuria and have nice Manchurian wife

fucked up engrish

I hope both you can survive firstly.
Good luck desu

DPP is literally killing taiwan rn and they haven't even ruled the country for a month yet

delete this.

Their flag reminds me of a Pepsi barcode, which gives me a nice, thirsty feeling.

just an honest question, why would they be killing taiwan, if the KMT had been causing the Taiwanese to suffer for decades by holding onto the lost dream of getting back the mainland?

Thank you based satelite pepsi

I've heard that North Korea is the legal succesor of Korean Empire and the Korean gov of the Japanese Empire.

Then what?
South Korea is succesing. North Korea is the loser.

boring post. you are beyond garbage. no one has ever even thought your posts are something worth reading

Mods please stop this spammer or just ban all japanese IP
I'm really really really really tired of him atacking other posters everyday

man, i told the same shit to you yesterday, just report it to the shitbag hiroyuki. those "mods" will never respond to your asking. seemingly, Sup Forums gets some weeb mods and they even stand for netouyos.
some of my posts, which sounds like opponents of netouyos, have just been wiped out for this several days.

if you really want to do with these stupid japs, just go to the jap general and randomly give them baits related to korea, then manage to lead them to fess up that they are purely racists by themselves. its not that hard. the other day i actually made it.
its the only realistic way to siege them and to expose their real ugly insistence to everyone.

Anti-netouyos are as annoying as netouyos if you ask me. For every netouyo post there are 2 or 3 'le friendly japs united against nazism and opression by cis scum in internet xD' bitching about the netouyo.
There is a reason why 'white guilt' is called 'WHITE guilt', let the europeans be the anti-nationalists in internet. You dont need that.

I seeked where he is active on the internet but I couldn't. And I think he just owns this place, he is not engaged in the management.

This thread is obviously made by that spammer with an obnoxious intention but they never delete or punish him.
I'm hopeless..

I usually just let them alone. but on Sup Forums they are too harsh to stand. They never say something pleasant. All obnoxious bullshits and retarded nonsense.
I want Sup Forums to be a peaceful place free from them.

learn the background of the japanese internet, then im willing to listen to your argument. i already know much about the one of both jp and the west. i wont stand for anyone. both of sjw pussies and Sup Forumsacks, or else of japan and korea, could be my opponents and at the same time a useful tool to make my argument.

i wont give you more of advice. to begin with im not in the same boat with you. say again, if you wanna get a solution about that just bait them in the jp general and bomb. over 90% of jp posters on the thread are stupid netouyos and wimpy masked racists who come from those shitty blogs and are not worth staying there. that general is the root of all scum. believe it or not i solely already confirmed it. if you got banned in doing it, switch your ip and continue to bomb. or if you dont have balls, gather the evidences and report it or else just give everything up.

DOK DO BELONGS TO CHINA

You are way too offensive. How can you solve anything by suggesting flaming war?

I love Korean food

warm-hearted comments

Literally no culture. Japan bombed and raped the shit out of Korean culture 100 years ago.

Bit of a shame seeing as Korea had one of the most prosperous and enlightened cities throughout the middle ages

What are they of meanings?

sky moon
sun ground

B-but why? Do you have avatars or shit like this?

in eastern philosophy
they are regarded as symbol of universe's
truth

I love Kimchi!

isnt it also something like family members or elements?

my love.

fuck this place, im moving to korea

書き込んでるの日本人ばっかりでワロタ

5% of their GDP is prostitution.

Cool

more bunny pls

i dont have it.

kek

Those little bums are adorable

h8 u polbro

pliz dont

awww just vulgar dance especially when Asians do it.

but you will watch it anyway, you perv.

I've never seen a chinese flag how is this possible?

sorry :(

Assalam alyku my chink bros

how do i get a cute korean gf

MORE.

SAUCE

wew whore dance

Thank you. I love how your islands look too.

next week, I will go to 清涼里588 :)
I cannot wait
what do you guys think of ?

Chosenjin