vimeo.com/86014703
youtube.com/watch?v=RHIIATt0BaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/3rdworld/

Tsar.

nth for fuck anibe

latvian was literally 1 post too late

BINKIS

Has any Balt played MTG in local events? Locator on the official site says that there 3 shops that host MTG events in Estonia and 3 shops that host MTG events in Lithuania. Any experience?

Legion.

Doing a sad right now lads.

My old classmate used to play both MTG, but no otherwise. I played YGO some time ago but that's it.

Cheer up buddy

Good post.

fuck off traitor

Please go back

I live in the countryside

Thoughts?

>Australia sucking /brit/'s cunt
Wish I could say this level of patheticness was a surprise, but honestly it's expected of you at this point.

That's my little pawn.

Can I fuck your sister?

Fucking hell lads, I don't know how they do it. The Lewis Road Hokey Pokey is elite. They've fucking done it again.

I never bought the meme milk at first but once the hype died down I tried some and holy fuck it was divine. And it didn't end there - the vanilla and coffee were elite too. After the chocolate ice cream blew me the fuck away I never thought the hokey pokey could be any good. I mean, it's fucking hokey pokey, the lamest shit ice cream in existence. But man, it's exquisite. I never knew hokey pokey could be this good.

Lewis Road are truly pioneers of food right now. What a time to be alive. What a time to be alive.

Same.

Can I fuck you, Alex

youtube.com/watch?v=kladE7VtHb0
youtube.com/watch?v=L6Vqju_J4Z8

Wew
>/brit/

Five five sex

>why yes i would LOVE to share a general with weebs from countries with vastly different cultures on the other side of the planet. Their irrelevancy complements mine!

t. kiwis and c*cked aussies

see

you forgot to post the fedora pic

Dubs are Baltic culture

>Why yes our capital is ruled by a muslim

New Zealand and Australia are baltic nations.
>vastly different cultures
>on the other side of the planet
Lol Australian """education""""

hol up.

>commie kiwis acting like faggots again

i am Russian
ask me anything

t. Russian

When are you going back?

Really makes you think doesn't it?

Best post itt

liberation when

Skolko chlenov ti sosal segodnja?

Never.

Never.

Hoль.

Do you think you're an oppressed minority in need of intervention to restore your god given rights?

Why do you refuse to go back to Moscow?
Why can't you learn Latvian like a decent human being?

>when someone mentions culture as an argument

No. I wouldn't even say I'm oppressed.

Why would I go "back" to Moscow? I've never been there.
I can speak Latvian.
Why are you assuming so much? You know nothing about me.

Good thing that doesn't apply to arguments concerning us, because we don't any culture.

Umm

>Hoль.
A skolko vsego sosal za vsju zinj?

15% of the 25% can't speak Latvian and are soviet tier scum in need of removal.
The other 10% are pre 1941 that are assimilated into Latvian-Russians. I have no beef with the latter.

>404 culture not found

Hoль.

Again you assume things. You just keep proving that it's not us that are the problem, but you - Latvians. You refuse to accept us into your society.

>Hoль.
Ok, togda skolko ti soberajesja posasatj v budushem?

Hoль.

Ready for happenings guys? 8 more hours according to this

Ti uveren?

also
>have 2 wifis at home
>one from Telia? other from Tele2
>use the tele2 one
>apparently im rangebanned
>switch over to telia one
>can post

>tfw mummy made you french toast

The fact that 15% of you still don't have citizenship simply because you refuse to assimilate backs me up. It's not that hard to get it - language, anthem, history. But for 25 years more than half of you still have that soviet attitude and feel entitled that you're too good to assimilate into Latvia, but Russia is too bad to go back to.

We have these every month..
Nothing ever happens.

Did she go all the way to France to get it?

Дa.

Only think you knew about me was that I am Russian. You instantly assumed that I am some bydlo, and you started insulting me and my people. You think that makes us feel welcome? You think that makes us feel like we belong here? That's why people don't give a shit about your language. Even if people wanted to learn it, there would be no way, because Russians are discriminated against.

>Дa.
Ok ponjatno. U menja bolse net voprosov.

no

Oh I'm sorry to hear your mother doesn't love you

Bceгдa paд пoмoчь.

Kaunas.

Thoughts?

>You instantly assumed that I am some bydlo, and you started insulting me and my people. You think that makes us feel welcome? You think that makes us feel like we belong here? That's why people don't give a shit about your language. Even if people wanted to learn it, there would be no way, because Russians are discriminated against.

You can blame the majority of you minority for that and the fact that Russians do nothing to show the good part of them or break the stereotype.
For instance one of the founding members of Visu Latvijai! is a Russian. Russians like him are to good ones who actually take part in assimilating into Latvia and breaking the stereotype, not like the others who vote Harmony out of spite and then sit back watching them destroy Riga.

Cloudy. With a chance of rain.

Voruta

Have you ever met a Russian? Or does you perception of Russians come from Visu Latvijai! propaganda? Every single friend that I've ever had, could speak Latvian. People want to assimilate, but all you do is tell us to fuck off.
Which ass do you pull those numbers from?

vimeo.com/86014703

Thoughts?

I havent lost my virginity cuz i never lose

>Voruta
some polish city, get out. re.

>wilno
>better than anything
k

Maybe Detroit would finally get their shit together.

t.Kowno

>Which ass do you pull those numbers from?
The numbers are right out there :^). 16% don't hold an EU citizenship (Latvian).

And I've met Russians, more of the bad kind that the good.
I've met and talked to the Russian who was one of Visu Latvijai founders as well.

>Visu Latvijai propaganda
lmao, give me a single example of propaganda from them

>People want to assimilate, but all you do is tell us to fuck off.
By organizing a referendum for Russian as second language?
By not even trying to assimilate for 25 years?
By threatening to call the fighters of Donbass to attack our PM?
By trespassing and spying in Ādaži barracks?

Hahah I guess we're all winners here

>not like the others who vote Harmony out of spite and then sit back watching them destroy Riga.
There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with Saskaņa.

Sveiks, Nil.

yes, domo?

Sup.
Who the fuck are you?

t. alytus

Found some pics of the place where my grandma was deported lmao. Shithole 2bh

Upset?

lithuania.jpg

>lmao, give me a single example of propaganda from them
Their whole political agenda is based on "evil Russians did this"

>By organizing a referendum for Russian as second language?
Did it pass? No.
>By not even trying to assimilate for 25 years?
Pretty much every single Russian that was born here after or few years before fall of USSR, can speak Latvian. Others are old people, it's harder for them to learn the language, but they still try.

Last two of your points are so stupid, I'm not even going to address them.

yes, domo?

>his grandmother was deported to a place which has pics online
lmao, nice holiday resort

t. marijampuuolėėėė

I've been to many places in Lithuania but I have yet to see someplace as shitty and depressing

Lithuania is a shithole, worse than russia.

no point int alking to them, we latvians have already talked about this among ourselves here a couple of times, nothing changes, only rage, unless thats what u wanted then u probably succeeded

proofs?

>t. Ivanas Ivanitis

>They actually reply to him.

youtube.com/watch?v=RHIIATt0BaM

Lithuania + Estonia + Latva (h)

I'm desperate for (You)s

>Last two of your points are so stupid, I'm not even going to address them.

Sure ignore what your fellow Russians have done

>Their whole political agenda is based on "evil Russians did this"

So basically if Latvian politicians favor Latvians it's bad, but when Russian politicians favor russians it's good. Okay. You've yet to name one le ebin evil propaganda from then, except them stating the fact you guys forcefully occupied Latvia.
>Russian that was born here after or few years before fall of USSR, can speak Latvian

False. Met plenty of Russians who can barely utter 2 words in Latvian.