"heh heh, ya know Jimbo...

>"heh heh, ya know Jimbo , Blacks only make 15% of the population but are responsible for over 50% of the murder rate! Now isn't that just quacking crazy!"

What fresh meme hell is this?

>fresh
no

I'm sure Hugh was the Moonman of his city

The rate is higher than that. And yes it is crazy considering blacks get every opportunity they can get to get ahead and they still end up in the clink.

Im sure in the last centuries whites killed a lot more people than blacks

el peruANO

this meme is pretty old senpai

you're not even in america. you barely have any black people. why are you racist about another country's minority? are you feeling left out because your country is too homogenous?

reddit

no such thing as too homogenous

even if blacks genocided the whole white population, whites would've killed more other people than them

>Israel

good quote you must be some kind of homogenius

This, you can complain about black people but it's hard to ignore all the systematic mass murder and butchery white people have been a part of. The only difference is that when black people do it it's crime, when white people do it it's somehow okay.

hi Sup Forums!

t. White guilt cuck.

There's a pretty big difference between conquering land hundreds of years ago and living in a 1st world country in the 21st century and shooting eachother over "jordans" or crack deals gone wrong.

You do realize that, correct?

LOL you said homo

haha thanks for noticing pal. i'm going to put this in my next standup routine when I go to new york. pleasure to have you as a test audience!

Except white people still conquer shit and behave like savages.

do you even realize how utterly retarded this argument is?
you're basically saying that coloured people are mentally and politically where europeans were 600 years ago

one brings culture, the other brings ruin

How is that acting like savages?

Kicking subhumans ass for cheap oil is great.