youtube.com/watch?v=tZlrkUJWEGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sweet taste fellow slave that i own the deed to

poland what happened with your flag

Gamecube

Dell Alienware

1. isr
2. this special little gal

>ywn be 10 again playing conker's bad fur day & goldeneye with your friends after coming home from an after-school bike ride around the construction sites on the outskirts of town

feels pretty horrific

Fell over and showing his censored arse presumably

I fuck maltan sluts on a regular basis.

1. Fleg
2. Same. PS2 was baller.

youtube.com/watch?v=tZlrkUJWEGk

>you will never again rent majoras mask and banjo kazooie and attempt to beat them in the week time your allotted
>all while giving your siblings proper time to play too

I never did beat those games as a kid.

pleb

>maltan

playstation 1 or 2

lads

do you enjoy a malt shake ?

>A
>Fucking
Leaf

I'm old.

PS2 was the last great game console sold.

kek we always had shit like that in the toy stores here

like 'gameboys' that are actually just the snake game or 'playstations' that have two built-in 1970's-tier games. fucking china.

Wii was nice.

Nintendo Wii

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
wasted digits you faggot

trying to beat Majora's Mask on 3 day rent was near impossible, i'm glad i got it for Christmas then

curse you

PS2 because of best games, design, and you needn't worry about """installation""" of games on console.

these quints are ok.

the wii was an absolutely lovely to play on. novelty wore off eventually though.

wii confirmed for best girl

PC

My Wii is pretty nice

>quints
obviously the jew stole one digit

Mario kart wii best day of my life

fixed

Sonyfags and micucksofts on suicide watch

>all these people born in the 90's

GOAT console

This. Wii gets too much hate.

I don't get how people playing in these coprocubes.

you'll pay for this post wolfgang

Wii was the downfall of Nintendo because they went full casual games with it.

Not better than my MEGA DRIVE though

N64

The first half of the wii's life had some pretty cool games, I'd say it started going downhill after Mario Galaxy 2.

>not playing SONIC on mega drive 16bit

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY 4chinz newfags

>you'll pay for this post wolfgang
I bet you know a place where he can get it wholesale.

>inb4 plebs call it Genesis
Megadrive is the most powerful name given.

mario galaxy 2 was such a disappointment to me. but only because I loved the first one so much. happiest & most playable game ever.

The ZX Spectrum ( technically not a console), the PS1, PS3. Something about the PS2 and PS4 just doesn't feel right.

Excuse me?

Mastersystem

But they still hold best survival horror games in generation and some delicious jrpgs.

Agree and checkd

>volume
What is this using for? I've never seen it.

>genesis
GENESIS IS THE PLEB-VARIANT ONLY AVAILABLE IN NORTHERN MURRICA

MEGA-DRIVE IS THE REAL NAME

Game Boy Advance
Super Nintendo close second because Super Metroid made me shit my pants
>you will never play super metroid in the 90 as a child again

Only for SMGalaxy 2 and playing old Gamecube games with Gamecube controllers

Also checked

This and this desu.

Pic related, a real game for real Mega Drive players.

The first hardware model had a headphone jack.

PS2

Yeah boy

>Not playing Monster Hunter
>Not playing Xenoblade
>Not playing Skyward Sword

Galaxy 2 was a masterpiece without any like though, to this day all I have to do is play one level and I'm absolutely blown away.

I loved my PS2, but I've got to say the slimline Xbox 360 is the best console I've ever owned.

This console had 5 of everything. 10/10 games coming out every month for several years, how could anything else ever beat that?

These.

>tfw SSX 3 and NFSU 2

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG RIGHT IN THE FEELS

And yes you could play these on the Gamecube but not having a fourth shoulder button was dumb, especially for SSX

You have got to be kidding. The ps2 is way better than the Xbox 360. Microsoft skimped hard on console manufacturing and used the Chinkiest of Chink parts. The ps2 on the other hand was almost an entirely Japanese made machine thus it is better.

Mario Galaxy 1 was a great game full of new amazing concepts and stuff like that and 2 just felt like a shallow clone of the first one full of boring lineair level design. Unfortunately they continued that trend afterwards.

>Playing poor man's Contra

Why not play a real game for real men?

It was cheaper and more powerful though. And stayed on the market longer. The PS2 sold thanks to being a cheap DVD player.

I disagree, Galaxy 1 lacked pacing and challenge, something Galaxy 2 kicked into high gear.

>wat
>implying there's any difference at all between chink and jap shit
I went through as many PS2s as I did original Xboxes, the DVD drives on them were shite. Plus the Xbox 360 objectively has the best controller of any console ever. Plus:
>unironically wanting to play games in 480p
>m-muh retro
>m-muh japgaymez

Fuck off, retard.

Galaxy 2 was easy as fuck though. I had 99 lives by the end in my first playthrough.

PSX was what I spent most of my childhood on, but DC had consistently high quality games being put out all the time, shame it flopped

See, now I know you didn't play the game since it resets your lives whenever you stop playing.

Gonna have to get up pretty early in the morning to beat me when it comes to knowledge regarding video games.

wii u is best

I don't see how Gunstar Heroes is Contra. MD had Contra anyway or Probaiter or whatever the fuck they called it in EU.

Shit I might have confused it with Mario 3D Land.
I still thought it was too easy and linear though.

Maybe you Euro guys got a different console build than us but the drives in Xboxes were way worse. Especially the thompson drive. I have yet to find an xbox with a working thompson drive here while I have at least 6 ps2s at home with working drives both slim and fat. Still though I can say the ps2 was built better overall.

Probotector, back when Nintendo thought all Europeans were faggot Germans who has to replace soldiers with robots.

Gunstar Heroes, Contra, Metal Slug, they're all the same basic game with variations. Big creative bosses too, but Contra has more in common with Gradius there.

3D Land was definitively too easy. Funny how I hated that one but loved Galaxy 2.

I've never heard of an original PS2 laser still in functioning order. I went through two systems, my bud went through three.

>I've never heard of an original PS2 laser still in functioning order. I went through two systems, my bud went through three.
My launch PS2 is still humming along fine.

I want another 3D Mario game in the style of Mario 64 or Mario Sunshine. I loved exploring all the different levels and finding hidden things and stuff.

>I've never heard of an original PS2 laser still in functioning order. I went through two systems, my bud went through three.
I've got a launch one and it was still kicking 3-4 years ago when I last touched it

Had to disassemble and clean it once though

Seems the euros got fucked here. In the U.S our Ps2 was built really well. On the other hand our Xbox was shit. I do admit though on build quality nobody can even touch nintendo. That gc was harder than my dick.

Mamma mia look at that mufuggaz

I agree, the Gamecube is build to withstand armageddon. But have you ever taken an original Xbox apart? They're pretty fucking well put together, the razor-sharp metal housing cut my hand open the first time I took one apart.

How long are the loading times? I think the failure ratio was only over half, so it's not impossible.

Be careful with that, I kept my NES powered off for 8 years and it was stone dead when I tried it again.

My Gameboy too but that might've had something to do with the ants that built a colony inside of it.

>current kids never know SNES
disgusting

>Gunstar Heroes, Contra, Metal Slug, they're all the same basic game with variations.
They are all run and gun, but they have a different feel. Platformers were the reason people bought the Genesis.

Eh, I finally upgraded my PC to point PCSX2 runs well enough.

Besides, I've pretty much played everything the console had to offer, thank the lord for modchips ;^)

I was a Sega-lad because of "muh sports gaymes". I didn't want to play cartoony games about a little faggot plumber from Italy stalking a princess. The Zelda series (on N64 and later) was pretty good, though.

As long as they keep re-releasing everything on virtual console. They even got Battletoads and Mother out.

Sports games too, if you want to call those "games"

It's a great emulator but it can't handle some games, like Ecco. And the graphics get a little cranky on stuff like Soul Nomad and God Hand.

consumer game industry have no future anymore.after all We cannot compete with American.All finished.
Plz buy splatoon foreign friends

i have had to take alot of them apart and the 2 big issues are the Power supply which burns out on some of the older xboxes and the disk drive(Thompson) being absolute shit. All the other parts were pretty good and I like how it uses Starbit screws instead of phillips head. However that does not excuse that I either have to replace the original drive with a PC drive or If I do find one with a working drive that reads discs I have to keep a disc in it at all times or the drive will not eject. I also must say that memory cards are better than Hds for console longevity because once the HD goes bad it's over while the Ps2 you can just replace the memory card cheaply if it goes bad, and you can still boot games externally.

>tfw richfag

>How long are the loading times?
In fairness, I got one of those HDloaders toward the end of the PS2's market lifespan so for the last decade or so the laser only reads the disc that loads ISOs off the hard drive. Occasionally I rip a new disc to the drive but I haven't even done that for a few years now.