I
E

gart johnson 2016

>trump gets elected
>builds wall
>legalizes weed
>prevents any new muslims from entering the country
>makes america great again

How angry would the rest of the world be?

tfw voted yes
other countries make mexico look bad, especially now

Build the wall

>faggot haircut
>faggot ink
>churka beard

Who /unironicallyexicitedtovoteforbasedhillary/ here?

kstew

>those 2 dead people next to her head in her smoke
i'd be freaked out if i took a photo like that

The scholarships are only because he's mexican.

pretty angry

I doubt he'll get much done because he can be in office for a maximum of two terms, and a wall project would take more then that to actually build. Whoever comes after would need to buy into the project too.

>first weekend of the summer with nice weather, perfect for going to the lake or the pool
>already a metric fuckton of reports about groping refugees

ahh yes

>living in gatanooga

So progressive

>implying Muslims is what's wrong with America
>implying Mexicans is what's wrong with America

remind the ladies to "keep at arms length" to avoid being raped by muslims at the crowded beaches

still being this mad, I see

Why do Muslims rape little kids?

Their arm's length is too short.

>$200,000 in scholarships going to him
>hes not even american
>$200,000 going to another country

why is this not an issue again?

I laughed and felt bad. Damn you.

Uhhh, It's 2016? Hello???

youtube.com/watch?v=_R5zK6urCec&feature=youtu.be
HOW DOES HE DO THIS

*gets deported*

They have to go back

They give scholarships to foriegn students all the time

I know right? Yet people still seem to bang on about how we are cold, soulless robots without a sense of humour. Granted our jokes are often this edgy

Chattanooga is a very nice city with fast internet

>getting a 4.5 in texas educational systems

cant be that hard

>going to another country

YOUR OWN CITIZENS ARE DUMB AS FUCK.

YOUR IMMIGRATION LAWS ARE DUMB AS FUCK.

This kid should have been made a citizen after living in the country 5 years. It's not his fault he was illegal.

>trump becomes president
>/cum/ becomes /cm/ because all the american flags mysteriously disappeared

>UT

Nope

>nice legs

kek'd

You realize scholarships have to be payed back right? What's the big deal if she commits to do so?

If they haven't gone back yet chances are they plan on staying in the U.S. and using their knowledge and skills to contribute to it.

Tbh I wouldn't support citizenship for every ayy lmao that has kids on American soil but if that kid grows up, goes to school, and becomes a model citizen then I'd say they've earned it.

>You realize scholarships have to be payed back right?
no they dont, thats exactly what you dont have to do with scholarships. they give you free money for college. student loans are what you pay back.

>/cu|m/

I'm not really sure where the Germans can't joke stereotype comes from.

My Dads friend is German and he's basically an Uncle to me -- man is filled with hundreds of jokes, he's always the life of any parties we go to.

>You realize scholarships have to be payed back right?
You're thinking of loans.

Do you think the money for every scholarship comes from the same pool of allotted money?

You realize many states a higher average IQ than any country in europe right? There's a reason we have the majority of top universities in our country.

Also allowing anybody to immigrate whenever they want is absolutely retarded you "fin"

i'd say they can fuck off back to mexico
dont get it

well shit

san jose has faster internet

No they don't. Scholarships aren't loans, they're "free money" so long as you meet all the requirements and are selected.

Y tho.

>If they haven't gone back yet chances are they plan on staying in the U.S.
>literally wave the flag of another country
>they're totally american!

go fuck yourself, these are mexicans who are literally trying to take control of the country like islamists have done for centuries

its ok. scholarships is basically
>youre smart, heres free shit
loans are when you have to take it back.

I'm not a fucking hipster. Is he supposed to be a bad ass or something?

What a faggot.

They could have applied to be a foreign student.

why is Oswald Mosely a meme?

Why is Austin the best American city?

because fuck immigrants. i hope trump deports me too, i dont want to live here
b-but beards are manly! nevermind that i get it styled in a salon
t. hipsters

Hi

Kek, so waving the flag of another country means you're trying to take over now? Better send all these guys back to Ireland before they start running the place! I mean they're LITERALLY waving the flag of another country.

He's a model that got dressed by hipster faggots who were trying to make him look manly. City people and fashion companies don't know what manly is anymore.

And now New """England""" is filled with micks, the worst fears of the protestant Americans in the region were realized, bad example

>Kek, so waving the flag of another country means you're trying to take over now?
There literally are mexicans trying to take over the country you fucking retard, they aren't afraid to admit to say it either.

They were literally on the news not too long ago at the debate to protest both hillary and trump. they fly the mexican flag because they consider the USA mexican soil

They actively propose the idea that Mexico should reclaim all the land they lost from the US

Men who deliberately grow a beard are immoral and need to be removed from society.

>moving for the fifth time in four years
fun fun

>2:50 EST
>nothing happened
welp

I almost never even trim it

I don't care in the least how bad it looks, my face feels cold when I shave it (also I'm not fucking shaving every day unless somebody pays me to)

So a couple of nutbags propose meme ideas and now they speak for literally millions of people?

m8 they actually have a lot of angry second gens who are upset about the war where Mexico lost some land.

they're like our abos.

t. beta bitch boy that can only grow peach fuzz and an adult

>higher average IQ than any country in europe right

PROOF

>So a couple of nutbags
You're an actual fool, what a surprise

They are people that literally fly the mexican flag, they aren't ashamed to admit their beliefs. This is a real thing whether you want to accept that you're wrong or not.

Tbh if out Abbos wanted to middle finger the rest of the country and form their own federation I'd be okay with it.

>tfw cold meat lovers pizza for breakfast

I agree with the sentiment but what the fuck is that Mexican offbrand pepe

the best

that's because you're retarded or a retard whose "merely pretending".

I'm not saying that such people don't exist, I'm just saying that if you think they're a majority then you're fooling yourself.

bitches

Too many Asians on the continent
The railroads are finished. You squintniggers can go home

THEY LITERALLY

FLY

A LITERAL FLAG

Yankee heretics got what they deserve.

Why shouldn't they be allowed to fuck off if they want to? We let Quebec vote on it why can't they?

I agree

There are two major things that seperate us physically in exteranal appearance from women. Dicks and beards and you can't have your dick out in public obviously so having a beard is a great alternative

30 minutes to go

They aren't just poor people, I dated one when I was younger her and her family were born in mexico city, moved here illegally and got jobs. They were bringing their family members in while I was still dating her, they lived in her basement and spoke no english at all. They flew the mexican flag and everything.

try a cbc forum

China didn't want to pay to take their slave labour back.

>They LITERALLY flew a FLAG!!!

thats not true, hips, shoulders, adams apples are all different

Thinking of watching Sword Art Online.
Is it good /cum/?

Not everybody even flies a flag, most people don't, the fact that they flew a mexican flag is telling despite how much you want to deny it

How did that even work? When you sign up you kids for school, don't you have to provide legal information? I don't understand how illegals live so easily in your country. You need proper documents to get things like drivers licenses, and a police stop would catch you eventually.

No. MC is a hardcore Gary Stu and none of the characters are remotely likeable. It's visually nice and that's it.

No amount of repeating the word 'No' can fully signify how much you shouldnt watch SAO

Yeah its great. Sup Forums hates it because its popular

Ah, so you confirm, you grow a beard because you have no other masculine features and have to out of necessity so you aren't mistaken for a woman. Yes you are proving very well that you aren't overcompensating