Why are Somali girls so qt? Here at my school there's a group with at least a dozen of them...

Why are Somali girls so qt? Here at my school there's a group with at least a dozen of them, and they all look like fertile goddesses.

How are Somali girls in your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/explore/tags/somaligirl/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

white girls with brown skin

/bait

Here's a typical somali from funland, I really can't say that they are cute.

they're cute

I agree Somalis and horners in general are the most qt in the world

That white boy is tryna

Sure they are.

>Comparing old washed up religious hags to young modern women

Come on Finland

>somali
>modern

I don't knowingly know any.

To be fair, we do have some of the oldest and ugliest Somalis.

>The ones I see in finland represent the entire population

In your country, they seem to be greedy lazy people who only want gibsmedats. They have no incentive to change. Is there a limit on aid received from the government in finland. Is there a requirement for having a job? Can they even speak the meme language?

I wish we had these types over here instagram.com/explore/tags/somaligirl/

Fugg these grills are too qt. They're so fucking loyal too and are so much more driven than the Somali males.

You really cannot go wrong with a secular Somali grill

Of course the one I see here don't represent the entire somali population, but I guess the question ITT was about each cunts local somalis.

And no, there's no requirement for a job or learning the meme language, or any other language. They can get free interpreters when dealing with welldare officials.

somalians and ethiopians are a rare mix of niggers, arabs and protowhites

*welfare

don't talk nonsense or else we al andalus your ass again

I really want to smell a Somali girl's butthole tbqh.

There were a fuck ton of Somalis in my high school in Toronto and they were all ugly as fuck. Jesus Christ those foreheads could land a 747

Niggers can't be pretty.

Any race has ugly and qt grills m9.

The forehead curse is real m8. Most east Africans have it

But niggers have the most ugly girls.

>Moving the goal posts

Vasily just enjoy the east African qts

Seems like they come with standartized looks, 99% of somalis I see here are old fat women kek

I won't.

read in a daily mail special report from Somalia once that Somali women are some of the most naturally beautiful in the world

not sure how they worked that one out, sounds a bit fishy to me

>they all look like fertile goddesses

Not meaning to piss on your bonfire but 90% of Somali women have their twats sliced off. You are lucky to find one that can piss without squealing.

I am not up to stuffing my cock into a wound-narrowed agony hole, and I like anal.

>I like anal

spotted a faggot.

The overwhelming majority born after the civil war have normal cunts. The ones born abroad are all fully functional as well.

Who wants a woman over 30 anyways?

>The ones born abroad are all fully functional

They get them chopped within the community. They have women who make a living doing it.

Don't know what American Somalis are like but over here they're a complete drain and they keep up the mutilation, not a fan desu.

I find that very bizzare and hard to believe.

They're all on the dole and won't change unless you make them work. In the US half are your standard poor immigrant population, while the other half are all middle class and trying to better themselves. 90% of the kids end up going to uni but they all have been brainwashed by the black lives matter garbage. You clowns arrived in uncle Sam land 20 years ago, and yet they have the mentality as if they had slave lineages

>be Somali woman
>have a cut up vagina
>be American man
>have a cut up dick
It was meant to be.

hahahahahaha

>According to research by Forward, up to 24,000 girls under the age of 15 are at risk of FGM in the UK
>European Parliament estimates that 500,000 women and girls are living with FGM in Europe with another 180,000 at risk each year.
www.mwnuk.co.uk/Female_Genital_Mutilation_8_factsheets.php

>An estimated 137,000 women in the UK are affected by female genital mutilation (FGM)
www.nhs.uk/conditions/female-genital-mutilation/pages/introduction.aspx

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation_in_the_United_Kingdom

Shit's fucking nasty and makes me sad

Absolutelydisguting.png

Why ruin a perfectly good vagina?

then don't why are you even posting here if you aren't into black girls

That's all irrelevant as long as boys are mutilated on a far larger scale.

>Why ruin a perfectly good vagina?

Because vaginas are a cesspool of deadly diseases.

Also: Modern women have shown to be pieces of shit. To genitally mutilate them is just a minor repayment for their antics.

>Russians in charge of nice things
Why was I ever surprised?

Know an Ethiopian girl, she is crazy even by female standards.

>being à nigger lover...