Redpilled Language Thread

Also a language ranking thread. What is the ugliest language?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ss63kbPuMLI
ithkuil.net/sound_files/duchamp.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=3uLzdTndP34
vocaroo.com/i/s04RSQlvMbeV
youtube.com/watch?v=31FSj7RuqGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chinese.

Not even trying.

Indian subcontinent languages, Chinese languages, Slavic languages that aren't Russian, Scandinavian languages, African languages, Uralic languages

Based languages: Mongolian, Turkic languages, Japanese, Arabic, romance, Persian

Dutch by far.

Ugliest: Chechen. Listen to that shit.

Other ugly languages: Berber languages, Turkic languages, Somali, Most East Asian and South East Asian languages, Danish.

Icelandic and Swedish when spoken in the Malmö dialect.

Danish

German and Dutch

I have new earned respect for the Welsh

>butthurt Brits

As always

Accept it, your language is shit-tier, just like your irrelevant, soon-to-be-underwater country.

On the bright side, it doesn't look like we'll have to listen to your chthonic tones for much longer. And the Afrikaans meme-nogs will all kill each other. All's well that ends well, really.

There it is. Let it all out kid.

Afrikaans sounds cool though

Any language that has velar frictive /ɣ/ is disgusting like hell.

>butthurt

Butthurt about what? If anything you windmillniggers are the ones who should be butthurt.
>fucking Wales
>fucking Northern Ireland
>fucking Iceland
>fucking Albania

And there's the second one. It was never about language. Why are you so envious of us?

lmao
>being
>so
>butthurt

ugliest language is latvian

Envious of literally what? Find something your country has done, I'll wait.

korean imo

In all seriousness though, how the fuck did you fail to qualify?

Envious of our higher standards of living, of the beauty of our people, of our cheaper and better education?

The same way England managed to end bottom of a group which included Costa Rica.

>higher standards of living
It's a shithole, stop shilling for your tourism department, it's literally Birmingham-tier.
>beauty of our people
Your people are, on average, as ugly, if not uglier than the bottom of the barrel ugly bastards we have here. And they're all freaky giants.
>cheaper and better education
I've literally never heard of a single university from your country, it doesn't matter how cheap or expensive your education is if no one in the world gives a shit about your small-time universities. You may as well go and study in a third-world country.

Mine

What do you speak. Malay?

Yea

>It's a shithole, stop shilling for your tourism department, it's literally Birmingham-tier.
Your opinion doesn't matter though, we're much better than the UK if you look at HDI (and most other objective measures).
>Your people are, on average, as ugly, if not uglier than the bottom of the barrel ugly bastards
Utterly false, you people are renowned for your disgusting looks.
>And they're all freaky giants.
A manlet way of saying "And you're all beautiful tall creatures".
>I've literally never heard of a single university from your country, it doesn't matter how cheap or expensive your education is if no one in the world gives a shit about your small-time universities. You may as well go and study in a third-world country.
Your joke of a country has two or three universities that are good, and the rest is absolutely shit and the tuition fees and cost of living is through the roof. Our universities are affordable and good.

Face it, the UK is an irredeemable shithole.

How does it feel speaking an irrelevant tongue? Does it feel bad man?

For me,it's fucking shit

Ithkuil is the ultimate red pill.

Ugliest: Ithkuil if spoken in correctly

Let me show you

Poor Ithkuil - youtube.com/watch?v=ss63kbPuMLI

Decent Ithkuil - ithkuil.net/sound_files/duchamp.mp3

God-tier Ithkuil - youtube.com/watch?v=3uLzdTndP34

Why have you not learnt Ithkuil yet Sup Forums?

>N-nrixhalöxtort'rr eloertkha tu!

-I am happy to have learnt Ithkuil with ease!

No, m8.

You could lie all you want, all day long, and even if we lived in some parallel universe where everything was opposite, and all those accusations were—by some miracle—true, this country would still be infinitely better than the Netherlands. If not for the sole fact that it will still be here when the polar ice caps melt in a couple of decades time. You and your family are literally going to be refugees, and it's going to happen in your lifetime. That's got to be worrying.

The ugliest languages to my ear:
>All non-Semetic Middle Eastern languages
>All languages of India
>Cantonese
>Rioplatense Spanish
>Xhosa
The prettiest languages to my ear:
>Russian
>Mexican and Castilian Spanish
>English
>High German

Oh did not post vocaroo

vocaroo.com/i/s04RSQlvMbeV

The UK has more floods than the Netherlands, mostly because your incompetent mongrel race is unable to protect yourselves from the sea. Meanwhile our country is one of the most secure one because our civil engineers are world-renowned and extremely competent.

Don't worry, when those polar caps melt we'll be the ones offering our help to West Pakistan, your beloved island.

>English
>High German

KEK

wew looks like stijnleeuwven has got his knickers in a twist

Portuguese and Brazilian portuguese, sometimes angolan portuguese.

I speak Polish which has even less speakers. It feels fine to speak an irrelevant language. I don't see why it would matter, as long as I personally have a use for it.

>Ugliest
Any form of Chinese
Any of the tonal Asian languages

>Personal favorites
English
Japanese
High German
Swedish
Classical Latin

I'm starting to like Dutch too. Been messing around with it on Duolingo

>Farsi is ugly but Arabic isn't
>Mexican Spanish is ok
>mfw you probably mean US English

hope you're baiting

Best: Kyrgyz

Worst: Everything else

They're right, though. Dutch is one really repulsive language.

Honestly Arabic for me, the writing is cool looking and it can be very nice in songs but damn in everyday life it's absolute garbage mordor tier, hearing people speaking that in the street always disgust me even if they aren't acting like dindus

Prettiest:
>Spanish
>Bulgarian (I may just be biased I am not sure)
>Serbo-Croatian
>Jap
>English but I may just be biased from all of their media.

'not sure if cool or not' tier:
>German
>Dutch
>Danish
>Finnish

'fuck my ears' tier:
>Polish
>Durkish xd
>Korean
>French

shit tier:
>Chinese
>Vietnamese
>Thai
>Arabic

It isn't that bad. Anyone who names it among the worst is simply ignorant of other languages.

I actually watch some dutch movie about some dutch general during the 17th century, cant remember his name though.

Anyway, I thought dutch sounded pretty good. And whats funny about it is that some words are identical to Swedish sometimes, there was some sentence with 3 words in a row that were identical to Swedish. Sounded so weird.

It was Michiel de Ruyter

Good movie

He was an admiral, not a general

Yeah, have the same with Scandi languages
chill nigga

Mate... Just accept the compliment without being autistic when theres a sea of hate posts towards dutch

I love them all desu.

It's one of if not the worst-sounding European language, though.

kek, I love Finland but Finnish is ugly as fuck so you shouldnt run your mouth Brother Pekka.

kek, I hate Finland and Finnish is ugly as fuck so you shouldnt run your mouth dumb Pekka.

The UK has more floods because they don't have an extensive system like the Dutch and they built their settlements in hollows to escape the wind.

Do you actually speak Ithkuil? How long did it take for you to learn?

Spanish. Fucking hate this shitty language. It just agonize my ears.

>underwater
The Dutch have been fighting the sea for generations and winning, I doubt they'd give in just because it's fighting a bit harder.

I'm not your brother, Per-Göran Cuckmansson.
Our god-tier language inspired Tolkien to create Elvish and High Elves for LOTR. Stay jelly, Germcucks.

This.

What is his obsession with rapey clowns?

Those lanklet genes won't be enough to transcend the sea, Bastiaan.

I'm a very jealous man and it's not hard to make me jealous, but your awful cancerous language is not something that makes me jealous.

nah
Chinese is by no measure a beautiful sounding language, but Vietnamese is by far the most incomprehensible mess of sounds I've ever come across. At least with Chinese I can figure out where one word ends and another begins.

Our language inspired Elvish. Your opinion is irrelevant, Neederlandman.

And your genes inspired Finnish heritage diseases. Who gives a fuck, your language still sounds awful.

Xth for Vietnamese is the worst sounding language of all time

>yet another "Chinese is le worst language ever" thread

youtube.com/watch?v=31FSj7RuqGU

Nice evasion tactics, lowland weednigger. Like I said, your opinion is irrelevant; Dutch is universally acknowledged as one of the most repugnant languages on the face of this Earth.

I think I've upset you somewhat. My apologies.

I forgot that your language is the only thing that makes your otherwise utterly boring and ordinary country somewhat unique.

well he obviously speaks english lol so that question is kind of dumb

I don't fluently speak it because I do not know all root words but I can make sentences on the fly like the sample sentence I used

>Ekšaţoç a'tadnawîl almeont!

I declare that the most high clowns are kind like strings of musical notes!

>ugliest
Chinese
Spanish

>best
Russian
French (only in music though)
Scandinavian languages

>I think I've upset you somewhat.
You should do something more productive instead of projecting like tearing down some of those dams. You'd speed up the inevitable.
>I forgot that your language is the only thing that makes your otherwise utterly boring and ordinary country somewhat unique.
Says the German lowlander

Russian is worst by far, it just sounds like faggot version of my language

>implying there's any difference between the sound of slavic languages
It's all just high-pitched bydlo "cyka blyat" rantings and ravings, anyway. I bet there's some vowel deviation at most.

Vietnamese and Cantonese have like 8 tones.

Madarin has 3-4.

If there's a complex language that's indecipherable to even the best linguists, it's Vietnamese/Cantonese.

> Slavic languages that aren't Russian
i thought non-slavic speakers can't see the difference between slavic languages

Korean sounds like Chinese and is derived from ancient forms of it.

based welsh saying it as it is.

To you maybe there is not, to slavic people there is.

I can understand all of Czech
Polish is understandable to some degree but it has shitton of sz cz sh sounds
Southern slav languages sound to me like i should understand but i dont
Russian and other eastern variants have very different accent and stress on words

They can not

Korean is a language isolate or at best very distantly related to Japanese

dont bully the netherlands , apologize now!

BUILD