Massachusetts is the best state

Massachusetts is the best state.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhregister.com/general-news/20160604/connecticut-man-arrested-in-massachusetts-over-large-capacity-gun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massachusett_language
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hard to pronounce

4/10

Its shape is aesthetically terrible.

liberals

nhregister.com/general-news/20160604/connecticut-man-arrested-in-massachusetts-over-large-capacity-gun

Massachusetts, like the rest of New England, is full of naive middle-class white people that love the idea of diversity precisely because they've never experienced it. The exception to this is Boston, which is demographically (and therefore politically and culturally) identical to any other large American city.

I have quite a few fond memories of Massachusetts desu. I hope to go back someday.

first you prove Massachusetts is the best fag Op

Braintree always had me perplexed, first thing you see coming out of Logan is the bus to Braintree. Why would you name a town that?

mass-uh-choo-sis
not hard to pronounce friend

>Prove me wrong.
It spawned Ben Affleck
Dropped

Fuck that fucking town. buncha blue shirt wearing faggots that'll try to sell you shoe cleaners

t. Weymouth

It's not because Maine exists.

I kind of liked Argo and Chasing Amy

Too many Italians

This is a myth btw. Boston is maybe the only liberal stronghold here, otherwise it's hard right or centrist democrats as far as political leanings go. There's a reason why Boston has a democrat mayor and the state has a republican governor.

Maine is hick central.

tell me about Lexington

Not Washington. QED.

>Lexington
Basically an idyllic autumn town in alot of ways. Very nationalist obviously. I had a history teacher that grew up there. 10/10

ANDOVER
N
D
O
V
E
R

Gun laws
High taxes

My nigga. Lived here all my life, population consists of cool whites and based asians. Too many people from Lawrence have come in recently.

Not as many as New York. Mass is mostly Irish.

Rhode islander here. I can confirm Mass is the best state, they are above us in every way. I belong under Mass... I am filthy garbage.....

You can't prove or disprove an opinion, fucktard.

massachuchu

>60467330
god damn that webm got me real good

METHUEN
E
T
H
U
E
N

who here /duke's county/

What is the best part of Massachusetts for a single man 25-35 years old? I sort of always found Plymouth kind of cool, but I don't want to live around only middle age parents just yet

Who the fuck came up with that dumbass name

I feel like that's how most any New England state is 2bh. PA is very much the same, literally our only liberal areas are Philthadelphia and Pittsburgh.

>Massachusettsians don't speak Massachusett

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massachusett_language

>having another country's flag on your own
Top cu...

Just avoid the north east, specifically Lawrence and Haverhill area. Filled with too many loud Hispanics. A Hispanic community is fine it's just the loud ones that are annoying.

Connecticut here, why are your roads so terrible? It feels like I'm on a roller coaster every time I enter your state.

fuck massholes. maine is the best new england state
prove me wrong
5/5 breddy gud

>maine is the best new england state
a shitty economy is not a good thing to have.

who needs an economy when you can live innawoods

Compared to other NE states is Maine an affordable one for younger people

>this coming from the country with city names like Ngaanyatjarra, Oodnadatta, and Toowoomba
I wouldn't talk if I were you, m8. Your cunt's native names are literally ooga booga tier.

It's Native American. Literally everything in this state is a Native American loanword or based on a Brit sister city it seems like

How's Boston m8s, what are the ghettos like?

north shore vs south shore??

its mahss-ah-choo-sits fag

you must be a fucking Canadian or something

Its inferior to New York

>almost latvia

looks more like an austrian flag

go to bed J

RI roads are terrible because its corrupt like most of the Northeast but the difference is that the rest of the Northeast actually manages to get passable infrastructure

RI rhodes are the worst roads I have driven on

Simple, NY is the best state