Would you date a girl who likes to travel?

Would you date a girl who likes to travel?

no i like to spend time at home

fuck yeah. especially if she pays for everything.

yup, we could travel the world together :3

Absolutely not. I hate traveling and traveling is a trait that I find unattractive. I hate learning about the world and other cultures. That is why I post on the international board, which is an embodiment of all that I hate because I am a masochist.

What the fuck kind of question are you asking OP, why would traveling be a dealbreaker? Why would anyone on this board in particular dislike travel?

I'd kill for a girl who loves to travel.

I bet you don't have a passport and live in the midwest.

First bit was sarcasm.

I travel at least twice a year.

>on Sup Forums
>on an international board

>asking posters if they would like a girlfriend
>asking posters if they would like a girlfriend who is interested in internationalism

dumb fucking thread

anyway nah girls who like to travel are usually the types to get trained in hostels in every country they visit, hard pass

>Wanting a girl that goes around to be fucked by Abdullah, Pajeet, Chang, Hans, Nigel, Pierre Ogamba, Pedro, etc
Cucks, a bunch of you

you can't get cucked when you're a NEET permavirgin, amirite?

>You can't die of food poisoning if you never eat

Penn and Teller brought a shit load of canned food when they went to Egypt, India, and China.

if she pays for my travel expenses.

no because I've traveled quite a bit and seen many things but above all I prefer to just stay in my home area (not my house but like the large general area, like the town its in and the surrounding couple towns and nearby city)

Around here, girls who like to ""travel""" are whores

That's one thing every girl I've dated has had in common. It's a sign that the girl is cultivated and not a complete idiot. It is a necessary trait for a girl to have in my book.

t. Cletus

More like the ones who travel to bang guys and then move on to the next one.

This is why I travel alone to meet up with friends I have outside my country or with my friends that are dudes.

to be fair this place is a shithole for learning about cultures. people here just bitch about each other or meme about cultures or else have r9k/pol spillout.

i usually go to /trv/ but its pretty inactive

From my experience, girls who have traveled are more worldly, open and intellectual, however, still cant shake the fact its also a warning sign that she continually needs something new to please her, girls who travel a lot are more often than not promiscuous and jump on new Mehmet or Chad dick every chance they get.

No. That means she likes to travel a lot of dicks.

Only if she likes adventure. I'm not travelling to some gay city to kiss under the moonlight, unless there's treasure or hidden powers to be unearthed.

no. I love traveling, don't get me wrong, but only in my own pace - one or two times a year is enough, with a couple of smaller inland excursions in-between, as more would seriously reduce any chance of me saving money

For women travelling means taking as much dick as possible without social repercussions

if tinder taught me anything, it's that all girls love to travel
and sports
and horses

its just codeword for wanting well off lads
in other words its a golddigging whore, she likes to travel, with your money