Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAzcHe8K8G4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic related

Probably shit

I'd have to ask all my exes

Like living in Mexico

Pretty cool despite all the wetbacks.

That's actually not inaccurate at all. King of the Hill (especially in the early seasons) is basically exactly what it's like living in Texas.

its like mexico
t. live next to them

Quite nice and quiet if you stay way from the big cities. Tons of Mexican qts here too

What's the name of that song again?

All my exs live in Texas

never mind found it

youtube.com/watch?v=gAzcHe8K8G4

its hot as fuck and theres a lot of wide open space

lotta mexicans too

It's pretty nice except when it gets extremely hot. I am actually loving the rain since I'm a NEET that doesn't leaves the house. Lots of mexicans tho.
t. Mexican

When it reaches midday during the summer it can up to 110 degrees Fahrenheit or 43.3 Celsius. Rain has helped it cool off but adds humidity

Is it true that Houston (or was it Austin?) is totally different to rest of Texas? I recall reading something like that and I was wondering the other day if it were true.

Fun

Austin, and yes.

Austin is the San Francisco of the south.

Thanks.

cool

It's okay. No culture, ugly in most places, some annoying rednecks (but not super bad). Really hot and dry, but nice mild winters (as compared to the North.) But it's wealthy, inexpensive, and has pretty much all the amenities you might want. Mexicans are not bad in any way btw, in fact they're very quiet & respectful, particularly if they don't speak English.

Austin is fake and shitty. It's a bunch of obnoxious rich Californians with no personality besides a "Texas y'all!" veneer who all like to advertise how WEIRD (pfft) and socially conscious Austin is, despite the fact that literally all of Austin's problems, particularly its horrible homelessness issue, are caused by all of the rich kids moving there for UT or whatever and gentrifying all of the neighborhoods.

t. Dallas area resident on vacation

texas is kinda dumb

>le no culture meme

Worse than living in Arizona.

t. lived in both

Canada is kinda dumb

I wish the bay area wasn't so polluted.