Arab Rape

I want the arabs to come here and tell me about rape.
Why do you guys rape?

Other urls found in this thread:

wonderslist.com/10-countries-highest-rape-crime/
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-36395267
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a meme.

Source: wonderslist.com/10-countries-highest-rape-crime/

whites dont deserve to live

>wonderslist.com/10-countries-highest-rape-crime/
Why would rape be reported in countries where the victim will be punished for admitting victimhood.

The list you sent is literally written by a butthurt Paki.

just ask yourself, senpai
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-36395267

where the fuck is brazil?

i wanna rape a frenchie right now

tbf most rapes in shit countries go by unreported/not in lists/the victim has to take back what it said

especially muslim countries

Arab - Brazillian Raping Alliance when?

Islam is based on rape.

You notice how everyday you read posts about "tfw no gf", "30 year old virgin" etc. here?
There are people among those who would take extreme actions to satisfy their sexual desires.
So, answer is simple. Euthanazing all autists and NEETs would reduce rape drastically all over the world.

Seriously what's wrong with Algerians.

Said the guy from the country giving rapers 6 months of jail.

Rape here is as worst as killing. Except you get BTFO by prisons too inside prison for rapping.

I call BS. In Muslim countries it's more likely to get reported because it takes the girl's virginity. It happen if the girl was having some kind of sex and didn't want to do vaginal sex... so she fear her family.

The rates are way less than the west because in most cases both men and women don't give themselves the opportunity to rape.

In the west more rape stories start by "I was in his place drinking and having a good time, it was 3 AM... he wanted... I trusted him...".

In the Islamic world almost the only way to rape is to kidnap a women from street...

TL;DR: Congrats on degeneracy, west.

see the stats in Germany and take a look who tops the rape and child abuse stats

>In the west more rape stories start by "I was in his place drinking and having a good time, it was 3 AM... he wanted... I trusted him...".
Spoken like a true Muslim (TM)

>Islam and Arab world are strictly patriarchal
>women are subordinate to men in all aspects
>be edgy arab
>move to west
>see women screaming and going full feminism
>Absolutely haram.jpg
>rape her
>get bennies
>get protected by the same group you raped and/or beat

If they can get away with it they'll do it, especially since the current western world is far too cucked by the government, women etc to do anything about it

>Said the guy from the country giving rapers 6 months of jail.
That happened to one guy and now everyone's screaming for his head and signing petitions. 6 months isn't the norm.

>Rape here is as worst as killing. Except you get BTFO by prisons too inside prison for rapping.
And yet apparently it still happens there more than most places.

>Said the guy from the country giving rapers 6 months of jail.

If only we could be like the progressive Muslims and stone rape victims to death.

this tbqh

bumnp

You didn't answer why arabs rape and harass women so much?

Because Arabs are sexually repressed and think of white girls as whores who wouldn't mind having sex with whoever

I laughed

moar laughs and rapes

yalla yalla sverige för alla

It's honor killing. And you gotta admit. It looks fun throwing rock at a whore.

i never did it

>6 months isn't the norm.
that's the problem: lack of justice

I don't. [spoiler];)[/spoiler]

idk man why don't you guys just try NOT getting raped?

No actually it's the opposite.
Most rape cases don't get reported for the sake of protecting the family's name and reputation.

It could be that they come from a place where women are always covered up and suddenly they get exposed to women's bodies.

>ibenisia

This happens here when the girl have sex with the guy by choice then regret it after... still some families manage to sue the guy for rape and win.

Even sex by choice from two adults is looked at as the guy fault here. Specially if he took her virginity. And looked at the guy's fault always here.

You westies have rape as pop culture and don't want to acknowledge that yet.