Do you guys have any relatives that never left Europe and sailed to America? I mean America is only 238 years old...

Do you guys have any relatives that never left Europe and sailed to America? I mean America is only 238 years old, surely you must have relatives that are still living in Europe? Just think about it, somewhere in England you have a cousin with an English accent.

>Do you guys have any relatives that never left Europe and sailed to America?

I do

I have relatives in Brazil that I didn't knew they existed

No shit Leon, This question is for New world people.

I have a son in South America

How?

I do

My wife's son is living in Alabama.

My son's wife's daughter is 1/64th Cherokee

All these Yuropoor posters. This question is for North Americans and South Americans only dammit.

I do

Yea, they're pretty cool people and we stay in contact. You'd also probably get better results when most of us are up.

Yes i have family in europe

I don't

they left in early 20th century and my fathers side is quite a mystery,and no one knew ybout them until we searched our surname on facebook and saw them,turned out that their grandmother knew that her husband's family came from croatia but they never talked about it so they didn't kne we existed either...ehh funniest thing is that our family roots are in prague czech republic,but there is no one with that surname left in chechia and my family is the only one in europe with the surname

What's your background?

>never left Europe and sailed to America?

Okay let me rephrase that.
Living relatives who's ancestors never left Europe to sail for America.

I'm really mixed. My family knows certain sides better than I do but don't really talk about it. It varries, rabging from thinking family might exist to knowing them. I mostly keep in contact with my Polish side since that's what my family mostly identifies as.

Most left because times were hard and their brother or some other family member stayed.

Probably have like 10 times removed distant cousins. Both sides of my family have been here since like the 1600s tho

Well I suppose I have relatives in Canada as my dad's side are French Canadian

Yes I do.

According to my grandmother, I have a few dozen second and third cousins that still live in England.

Also fuck your retardedly worded question, OP.

>somewhere in England you have a cousin with an English accent.
I have several