China vs Japan

Family Name & DNA edition:
Chinese and Japanese accept this fact obviously because both are proud of their cultures and DNAs. However, Koreans don’t want to accept this fact because they want to pretend.......

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6d-28nn_gpA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liao_civilization
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In fact traditional Japanese names are what Korean names used to be like before Sinic influences.

Mods please ban this spammer

Be gentle! This board is for the discussion of Chinese, Korean and Japanese cultures and their real history desu

nice korean fantasy :D
do you have any old records to proof what you claim?
olde japanese family names 菅原、曽我、安部、坂上、吉備、小野、藤原、橘、源、平、、、are also different from Chinese one. Of course, completely different from Korean’s!! Ahahahahhh
When did your family get family name? Before Japan's annexation of the Korean Peninsula 1910, 90% of Korean didn’t have family names except for 両班 noble person.

Mods
This psychotic spammer is constantly violating rule and evading bans.
Please range ban his ISP

>을지문덕(乙支文德)
>연개소문(淵蓋蘇文),
>흑지상지(黑齒常之)
>부여충성(扶餘忠勝)
>김유신(金庾信)
These were how our names looked during the three kingdoms era.

新撰姓氏錄 was published in Japan in 815. It mentiones figures who are have their ancestry in Korean kigdoms. The book shows about 300 family names of which 百濟, 石野, 大丘, 沙田, 菅野, 岡屋 ,春野, 大原, 中野, 國本, 長田, 林, 文 had roots in Baekje,
山村, 三宅, 海原, 大市, 竹原, 山田, 豊原 had theirs in Silla, and
高麗, 長背, 難波, 後部, 高井, 高田, 桑原, 朝明, 吉井, 高, 王, 島 had theirs in Koguryeo.

>Before Japan's annexation of the Korean Peninsula 1910, 90% of Korean didn’t have family names except for 両班 noble person.
So was in Japan before they were modernized. Commoners in any country rarely had last names until they were given civil rights.

ゴミスレ立てんな屑

*who have

お前本当に何がしたいの?
不快なスレ立ててスパムして他のスレ荒らし回って日本に反感を持たせるのが目的なの? 荒らしまくって日本からのアクセスがBANされるのがゴールなの?
そうなんだったらお前もろとも日本のIPバンをひろゆきに本気で直談判するわ

Fuck you

why haven't you killed yourself yet if you are a proud japanese, netouyo?

Are Chinese and Koreans have common genes with Mongols?

These threads are too cute :3

Why can't East Asians just get along?

A half of them are very rare Japanese family names.
百濟,高麗, 高 are obviously Korean family names.
I heard 天, 方, 池, 馬, 皮, 丑, 骨 were very special Korean family names but I don’t know the details.
Do you know more about these special Korean family names? I’m just curious.

You really think behavior of a hardcore mental is cute? Are you sure?

Kill yourself all-nationz.com and every commercial fugly Jap blog like that

We and Chinese, Korean are brothers

I just like the bantz. It's almost like you're real people.

We don't want to have anything to do with Japan and netouyo. There is no relationship and nothing in common between Koreans and Japanese. We desire no contact and want to have nothing to do with Japan or Japanese. Please leave us alone.

Thank you!

Japanese Trump will send you back HUE scum

THIS THREAD NOW IS RIDDLED WITH COMMERCIAL JAPANESE BLOG SHILLS AND ITS FALSE FLAGGERS

WATCH OUT BEWARE OF IT WATCH OUT BEWARE OF IT WATCH OUT BEWARE OF IT

Kim......

>I heard 天, 方, 池, 馬, 皮, 丑, 骨 were very special Korean family names but I don’t know the details

I have never seen anyone with one of these last names.

I did a research and I found there there's a myth that these names were given to servants and the low class people but it's not true.

天, 方, 池, 馬 have their origin from Chinese who migrated to Korea.
There are no one who are named 丑 or 骨 in the country.

focus on green and blue

Here you go :DDD

FUCK OFF.

おい、ネトウヨさんよ。糞スレ建てないでくれるか?死ねよマジで

what is this a map of? pretty sure the mongol empire at its greatest extent never got to serbia, much less further west into bosnia..

thx
I heard that slaughter people, people living in marsh, fortune teller, shaman and funeral people have those family names.
Is that true? And what’s pekchong (白丁)?? I want to know more about Korea(n).

That is a myth, as I have said in my previous comment. The jobs you said were handled by the lowest clas.
These names are just very rare family names.

>白丁
It was a term for "butchers". It's funny how it originally called ordinary commoners but its meaning was later changed.

you shouldn't answer this troll anything

This thread

お前のがよっぽど荒らしっぽいぞ。

This guy is extremely ideologist, hates Japan.
Though, while he pretended to help Korea, he called others chon that was racism word violently once.
He is very coward.

thx
i got it
馬、丑、骨 for 白丁
have you already finish military service?
what do you feel on koreans who escape from military service like zainichi korean?

for your understanding,
zainichi koreans in japan like muslims in germany

my mother's old surname is 高麗......

You hates Japan, and you slander Korean Japanese.
You are the most troublesome on the earth

ホントにお前のせいで日本がアク禁になるよ?いいの?

You and he is a same person. lol

whoa... really makes u think...

If someone scolds an outrage, he doesn't have to call Japan JAP at all.
Though he did that.
Therefore he is not a good person.
Perhaps he is a sockpuppet.

hahahhh…..
check yourself
1. penis size
2. eye shape
3. cheek bone
4. temper
5. how to drink water
6. chin and teeth
7. lies
8. cooperativeness
9. mam’s family register
10. graves of mam’s family
11. kimchi eating
…. so on

whoa.. dont even want to read a single english word comes out of japs

>cannot speak English
>cannot use English
>retarded Japanese

If Japanese posters were get blocked, it does not matter at all.
anyway, most Japanese posters cannot use Engish

I know. It's just funny to see how koreans and japanese shitpost about such topics.

He calls Japanese JAP, and calls Korean chon.
He is on both sides.
This man is extremely dirty.

add DNA examination :)

whoa...your english sounds ugly

How come you need to post in English to talk to a jap in a troll thread.

>Japan
hahahaha, Birds of a feather desu

There are many Japanese English translators in this site.
They are not rare.

In Japan, there are the most people who understand English in the world.

you mean 海外の反応系?
they are totally retarded bullshit.
I really wanna kill them, fuck off yeah

I'd just like to point out that Finnish ancestors came from Manchuria/NE China, not Mongolia. We are close brothers of Koreans and some northern Chinese rather than Mongols.

youtube.com/watch?v=6d-28nn_gpA

I don't blame Korea for denying connection to you guys.

Until you do bbq as good as them you should accept that you are lesser asians.

hi
can you distinguish japan flags? who is japanese? who is zainichi korean? who is brit?
once you know this situation, you can enjoy much more.
for example
zainichi koreans are following

whoa..you get rekt again and again....your english sucks shit..whoa..

Can someone explain this in non-broken english?

Is he saying Koreans, Chinese and Japs are the same or what? Why is everyone mad?

>In Japan, there are the most people who understand English in the world.
I was in japan last year and this is not true.

Japanese people want to learn english and surround themselves with english words and have lots of tv shows etc about learning english, but they can't speak english. Most japanese people can understand a few words of english, but the vast majority can't speak english for shit.

is my favourite.

>this mad
whoa..

my ancestor was a Samurai in south Gunma.
do not make a mock of me!
and tell us your descendant
I'm gonna kill you

cant. that image doesnt even make sense. maybe he wants to claim some korean names originate chinese ones. those gene graphs or something like that and arrows look just like a nonsense of him

So he's just baiting? He did a pretty good job

Thanks

fin has to study genetics, ok?

This OP is a severe mental spamming anti korean post and threads on here 24/7. His posts are all fucked up and nonsense because of his mental issue.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liao_civilization

"A genetic analysis of human bone remains dating back to 6500 to 2700 B.C. in the Liao area, Haplogroup N (Y-DNA) (frequently in Uralic peoples and Yakuts) was observed at approximately 70% frequency.[4] People of Liao civilization possibly are related to Uralic and Yakut people."

/Liao/ master race can't hear words of a Nipponese dog

Explains your tiny peckers mate.

you mean this jobless guy who keeps spamming 24/7, right?

American genes are the weakest.

Korean DNA is dominantly negative.

Korean is Chinese rather than Japanese, culturally, genetically and geographically.

Because the people who stay in this site don't read a kind of kaigai-no-hanno blahblah things basically, no one minds it.
Who is the man that talks only about it?

I think they're stupid.

cute

I won't say any more mean things because you'll probably just cover your ears or something.

But I'm being 100% honest when I say that I've met niggeres straight out of the Congo, I've met Mongolians straight out of the Kahn's sack, I've even gone drinking with some Russians before - all perfect English. Every last one of them. My Japanese fiance and all our friends? She can speak it perfectly, but her writing is pretty bad. All the other Japs I hang out with speak good english, but I can't use even mildly advanced words if I want them to understand me, sometimes I have to speak like a child.

It's weird, literally everybody across the world can speak perfect English, but the Japs just suck at it. Don't you have to take like 5 years of English anyway? I must also imagine with American dominance of the media you must hear English relatively often - not to mention it's just extremely useful in general.

>everybody across the world can speak perfect English
cute

Are you actually trying to argue with him that Japs *don't* suck at Engrish? Because you do.

>him
lolmao

also
> t. Zhang
> t. butthurt weeb
> t. self-proclaimed Nisei (New!)
take your pick

you are very typical even if "him" isnt you. try to pretend to be someone who has a different background and heritage from yours at least.
your, well, "his" wall of text donest even have an argument. no one will take your/his butthurt seriously anymore unless you/he change/s the style

>everybody across the world can speak perfect English
>that Japs *don't* suck at Engrish?
derailed as fuck

>Because you do.
cute