Do you work Sup Forums

Do you work Sup Forums

yes i do blanketfrog
go back to r9k and make a tick tock thread or something

Yes. Chef but lately just consultations, menu making and newly opened resto management.

Maybe you should get some rest, take the day off wagie

>work
>brazil
>2k16

do you get welfare

Nah but I don't get neetbux either. Gotta get off my ass and go back to Uni.

As a wagecuck at Wal mart

Pizza hut delivery parttimer,23years old

Yes, I'm a big boy

Yes, i need money to fund my vices, welfare is simply not enough money to make me happy, no where near it

I quit yesterday since I'm moving to Australia in a week.

student

stuck in a trafic jam right now

lmaoing @ my life haha

Where in aus and for what purpose

Sydney ofc, got a working visa and 2 years contract.

Are you bent?

i had a job but i quit.It is the slavery of our times

What?

Are you a puff, bender, blue vein cigar connoisseur

i will have you know im off from june 10 to 20
didnt expect that ey neetie, i will be just like you

Not at all.

lucky as fuck, in what domain? did you search for it on the internet or something or did you get it through your old job? I want to get a working visa in America very bad but I don't know how and probably will never be lucky to get it and it will forever stay only a dream

Then you are not welcome here

You don't know what slavery is do you?

you don't get payed when you are a slave but when you work you get paid, it's very different

>having a job in bosnia

Sports and coaching. I was already invited for a month under the business visa and after almost 10 months of waiting they finally granted me one.

Why so?

congratulations man, have fun with your new work and life

>sports and coaching
>being around young hot fit lads
>NOT A POOF
Absolute waste. You are so not welcome, might just have to give immigration a call about some commie comings and goings

Over 60% of young people here are unemployed. I don't even know a person in my social circle that has a steady job. It's easier to find a cure for cancer here,than it is to find a job.

my parents have enough money so i don't really have to work a day in my life

just following my dreams

No lol, Just back from the dole. I had a lovely cup of coffee and a Danish in the local café afterwards. I also chatted up some blokes housewife.

Thanks, buddy. I'll do my best.
Aййййййй and what if I tell you that it is also about figure skating, ha
Shiet, I've never been to Bosna, but in Serbia it was pretty much the same a couple years ago as I remember. Which city are you from, how is life in general there?

No, I'm a parasite for my parents. Life is quite comfy, but I can't afford as much as if I worked, like new pc, foreign travels, new car etc.

>figure skating
Holy fuck man all those prime young twinks twirling around on the ice AND YOURE NOT A POOF TO COP A FEEL AND MAYBE MORE OCCASIONALLY??!! FUCK YOU STAY THE FUCK OUT WE ARE FULL

Why would I, m8. Girls get quite wet once you say you are figure skater.

I live in Sarajevo. The situation here is somewhat better but it's still shit, We don't have water after 00:00h, the air is polluted, people are stupid and obnoxious etc.
And me being a typical Sup Forums type loser, it's even 10 times worse. I wish I had balls to kill myself and stop suffering but unfortunately I don't.

Tell me please, what do your parents say about the Yugotime, was the life better for them then?

Actually I will work in 5, thanks for remind me

Who gives a shit about the girls, aussie girls let me tell you are easy as fuck, ive been with plenty in my time, with your accent and if youre decent looking you will rake in the puss. Young supple twinks are the challenge, the forbidden fruit. You make me sick ivan

>aussie girls let me tell you are easy as fuck

FAKING OWSEOME, SUKA BLYAD!

Pretty much everyone thinks life in Yugoslavia was better.

In what way?

Games in Steam were cheaper

In every way. Both of my parents had job, and now they are bot unemployed.
We got a free apartment. We had a free cable TV, 13th salary, one month paid vacation, free vacation, better public trasnport etc. Pretty much everything was way better.

I work as an order picker, it's a bit of a shit job and I hate it but at least it's easy and time flies doing it. I'm going to study soon.

I'm leaving for work in less than 10 minutes.