Europeans can go to jail for being a racist on Facebook or Twitter

>Europeans can go to jail for being a racist on Facebook or Twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2012/12/17/justice/florida-music-shooting/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-18087379
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah. i have to move to america before you build that damn wall

>Europe is a country

Reported to the authorities, gl with shillary, you wacist. Die in jail.

Bullshit.

>Americans can go to jail for eating kinder eggs

>Americans can get shot for having their music on too loud

edition.cnn.com/2012/12/17/justice/florida-music-shooting/

Americans can go to jail if they reveal major crimes the government has been doing. Like Edward Snowden did.

Not OP but I vaguely remember some guy in Scotland being arrested because people posted anti-Semitic stuff on a Facebook page he created.

> he fell for the social media datamining meme

Source?

>Americans can go massively in debt if they graze their knee and need medical treatment

Arrests over anti-Semitic remarks on Facebook - bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-18087379

>he uses facebook and twitter

Only normies, faggots, women and niggers use the social Jew

anti-Semitic comment are really sensitive in Europe or at least where I live because well you know what happened. Also just because it happened in Scotland doesn't mean it happens everywhere in Europe. There are a literally thousands of racist posts every day from Europe and most likely you won't get arrested for it. Maybe it isn't even so bad to take on the extremely racist on the internet because they just say anything thinking they are anonymous wich is pretty disgusting if you ask me.

>anti-Semitic remarks on Facebook
But that's a fucking stupid thing to do. It's like publicly declaring you're a pedophile. You get what you deserve for being stupid.

Here you can go to jail for just insulting someone in FB

I thought laws against defamations were very loose in Europe & America. Only corproations or celebrities can sue you but here anyone can.

>Americans can die by:
>going to school
>going to the mall
>going to watch a movie
>staying inside
>trying to help your son
>run away
>trying to pull your pants up
>become president
>be a dog
>wear a hoodie
>enter a garage

It's like how every state has different laws but we all abide by the same basic regulations, the EU is the same.

A woman got 9 months in jail just for posting this here
Op is right, EU is basically Soviet Union come back to life, you're not allowed to say anything

Its not the same. US has a constitution for all states while European countries all have their own Constitutions. The Us government also has much more influence on the states then the EU has on countries. A lot of countries like Poland profit from the nice things the EU provides but otherwise pretty much ignore the EU decisions that they don't like. It's also hard to force EU countries to do anything because the EU isn't recognised by the people as a power that's above their own government/parliament.

mark dropped the ban hammer over calling a nigger a nigger, this is the 2nd 30 days ban i got this year.