MASS CONVERSIONS TO CHRISTIANITY BY REFUGEES

Churches in some cities are full again for the first time in decades. Is this a good thing?

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/05/european-churches-growing-flock-muslim-refugees-converting-christianity

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/05/asylum-claims-from-christian-converts-being-rejected-if-they-can/
christiantimes.com/article/mass-baptism-of-new-christian-converts-held-in-germany/55278.htm
christiantoday.com/article/germany.mass.baptism.of.80.muslim.refugees.converting.to.christianity/85737.htm
algemeiner.com/2016/05/24/vatican-official-calls-for-conversion-of-muslims-to-christianity-exempts-jews/#
thejournal.ie/court-asylum-seeker-rape-2633638-Feb2016/
instagram.com/karimlkb/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would prefer for them to be atheists

Yes, actually. It gets rid of a major barrier to integration, and gives people -something- in common with them that isn't an abstract "they just ppls;_;" idea.

It isnt, converting at this late a stage of their lives does not magically make them compatible with western life, hell, even christians from these countries dont fit in when they come to the west.

You know i think a lot of australians forget the fact that the syrians and lebs here are mostly christian, but when they get here they are so shut out that the young men actually convert to islam in order to find somewhere they can fit in

>Reliable data on conversions is not available but anecdotal evidence suggests

>the Guardian actively uses anecdotal evidence to support their articles
This is why nobody should ever take them seriously.

True, only a FUCKEN idiot would believe their articles

It's not just The Guardian reporting it. They're only reporting it because German and other British papers did so first. Data is from churches themselves.

I call bullshit.

These kind of news are ment to calm down the locals.
>L-listen here, they are converting, I p-promise, they will be good people soon!
>How many? I'll tell you soon! Too many to count! Yes Sir!

Only a idiot or a dreamer would belive this article.

we gud boys we goin' to church n sheeit

Only savage Eastern European types care about peoples religious status

In civilized countries being Christian is a negative

>In civilized countries being Christian is a negative

>Asylum claims from Christian converts being rejected if they cannot recite the Ten Commandments

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/05/asylum-claims-from-christian-converts-being-rejected-if-they-can/

>Dozens of migrants in Hamburg took part in a mass baptism and communion on May 5, sealing their conversion from Islam to Christianity. However, some expressed doubt on their motives.

> Some new Christians were reportedly forced to flee asylum centers due to violence or threats that they received because of their decision. There have reportedly been cases of bullying and intimidation, and an Orthodox priest, according to a January report on Christian Today, wrote a letter to Peter Altmaier, the Federal Minister for Special Affairs and Head of the German Federal Chancellery, to look into this "brutal harassment." He also mentioned a suggestion to have Muslims and Christians be housed separately.

christiantimes.com/article/mass-baptism-of-new-christian-converts-held-in-germany/55278.htm

Well this is not a Eastern European article cuntface, so it seems like Brits do care.

And I intentionally didn't write "you people do care" because I can smell a shitskin from your posts.

xtrianity is dumbo tier.

>Over 80 Muslim refugees from Iran and Afghanistan have converted to Christianity and were baptised on Thursday in Hamburg, Germany.

christiantoday.com/article/germany.mass.baptism.of.80.muslim.refugees.converting.to.christianity/85737.htm

>I can smell a shitskin from your posts.

Spanish Inquisiton knew how to deal with these fake conversos. Unless they eat massive amounts of pork I don't trust them.

>Data is from churches themselves.
Yes, modern churches are such great models of self-reporting
>Oh, oops, we lost a couple million for reasons, but plz donate so the roof doesn't collapse

It's ironic seeing you tipped your fedora harder then anyone else in this topic.

Churches are just center-left political organizations, so it makes perfect sense.

The Catholic church and various faggot Protestant denominations are responsible for most of America's refugees

You know the Koran allows them to eat pork if it means they can deceive the non believers right?

>Vatican Official Calls for Conversion of Muslims to Christianity; Exempts Jews

>Koch — who served as the Bishop of Basel in Switzerland before being appointed to serve in the Vatican in Rome — said Jews are excluded from conversion because Christianity was born from Judaism. Despite religious differences, Koch said Christianity and Judaism share a special bond and urged Christians to view Judaism as a “mother.”

algemeiner.com/2016/05/24/vatican-official-calls-for-conversion-of-muslims-to-christianity-exempts-jews/#

New Year new me, Wallahi

Sounds like a ploy to get their asylum fast tracked.

>Is this a good thing?
It helps them get asylum.

>switching from one sect to another

They're not.
Here's a story of a "homosexual" asylum seeker who raped a woman:
thejournal.ie/court-asylum-seeker-rape-2633638-Feb2016/

THEY'RE FAKING IT

THEN THEY WILL START MURDERING PEOPLE LIKE ALWAYS AND PEOPLE WILL SAY "OH LOOK CHRISTIANS ARE BARBARIANS AND MUSLIMS WERE GOOD"

AND FUCKING THEN THEY WILL BAN EVERY RELIGION BUT MUSLIM OF YUROP AND THEN WE WILL BECOME EURABIA

Taqiyya

is the pic a refugee?
aare refugees cuckoldsw

Let's hope and pray that their conversions are sincere.

Western european churches are awful.
Id probably go back allahuackbaring after visiting a mass about universal love at your own expense and cryptic allegorys involving the priests breakfast, something political and the mating behaviour of tasmanian geckos.

Sounds more like a ploy so they don't have to do ramadan.

Probably faking it. They are hosting a bunch of refugees in Catholic churches. In Italy people are told to pray in silence so they don't disturb they migrants

I recognize this fucker from normiebook

He's posted on a page run by thirsty teenage girls saying "OMG BLUE EYES ARE ERRYTHING"

>Have blue eyes
>never get noticed at all

Fucking double standards I swear

no fucking way!
really?
is he a refugee?

Because you need to be less of a beta user

He's an Afghan refugee in Finland. He got asylum because he's actually gay.

I wouldn't know, doesn't look like one. Probably just some rich fucker from the UAE who's a model or something.

nigga looks gay

finland? his instagram says he's in france

instagram.com/karimlkb/

>theguardian

This is next level damage control m8. They're appealing to the general public's sense of familiarity with Christianity by depicting the millions of unvetted economic migrants streaming into Europe as compatible with Western society.

I expect they've twisted the facts of the story in some way or hugely ballooned the statistics.