WHY DON'T YOU EAT HORSE MEAT YOU FUCKING LOSERS

You're a victim of cultural conditioning.

You don't think for yourself!!!

Why don't supermarkets sell frozen cats or dogs for €16.50 a kilo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7rRla8mW6I
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>eating horse like some fucking continental peasant in a famine
No thank you.

Because other things taste better than cat and dog and we'd rather put those things to the plate and use cats and dogs for other things.

The only people who eat cats and dogs are peoples whose history is of constant famine and poverty. Do you think Chinese eat bugs and Koreans eat cats and dogs because they are enlightened to their superior flavours over beef, pork and poultry while the world's finest cuisines are oblivious to them? Or is it because like in Africa, China and Korea's history is a shitty one that forced their people to extremes?

lmao fucking pleb

Why would i when other meats are available, like a juicy twink cock

I have a qt cat as a pet so it'd make me feel bad to eat another qt cat

Horse is fucking delicious though. Not enough butchers sell them but we eat it here, i like it a lot. With hot béarnaise and pommes au four oh my god it's just one of the best meats

Go to Thailand and eat ant larves if you please to do so. I won't. I'm happy I'm a slave of my culture. There's a few thousand years of reason why we live as we do now.
Globalisation is the biggest bullshit ever.

What an incoherent post.

Globalization was a mistake and a failure but it has nothing to do with horse meat.

Not even remotely comparable to 3rd world insect-eating.
Both the French and Italians eat horse, and we're both more civilized than you so I don't see the problem.

Eating horse meat is a non roman thing to do and it's also haram
t. Ottoman Empire

Eating horses is not haram but it is hated to do it.

I've eaten Thai insects and they are really good. You're losing out faggot German.

t. german peasant

There's a (german) horse butcher in my hometown and I bet there are plenty in other towns as well. Just because horse meat is not as widespread as pork, beef, chicken and turkey, it doesn't mean it's not part of our culture.

I see no problem with eating horses.

They literally serve no useful purpose today.

>eat horse
>more civilised than German
Yeah, right...

It's for societal reasons, man.
Horses, cats, dogs, and even rabbits has been integrated into our culture as beasts that provides us with assistance in hunting, foraging, housekeeping, and companionship.

Eating them results into moral and societal backlash that will slowly change our definition of morality and culture.

Seriously, just imagine it if the government suddenly imposed a law that men and women should all go bald and wear plain non-decorated designs simply because it is overwhelmingly practical

The same can be said to pets.
It will kill the concept of love in favor of dead rationality

Such a waste. Horses are fragile and very expensive to bring to adult age and you're just gonna eat them?

Eat cows, those vermin will survive anything.

because I don't eat any meat :^)

implying you weren't eating horse burgers a few years ago

Because I'm vegan.

What sort of pleb buys those shitty Tesco burgers anyways?

And if I remember correctly, plenty of those horses were pets from Direland.

Doesn't apply to horses obviously, but don't carnivores have generally pretty shit meat on them?

this

>horses are fragile
Only because we value their ability to runand work. If we only raised them for their meat - like we do with pigs - it wouldn't matter whether a horse has a fucked-up leg or not

I do sometimes.

Would you eat horse bagina goyim?

Not really bad taste - just dangerous

Carnivores already suffers a great decline in the transfer of energy but the fact that animals tend to accumulate more dangerous metals the higher they are in the food chain, makes their meat quite poisonous. Especially to humans whos digestive track is so weak, we have the most cases of diarehea and salmonela in the entire animal kingdom. And we already know how to cook

Fishes are carnivores by the way. Mostly

what did he mean by this?

why do yurop shitter eat their animal companions, kill whales for their islamic rituals but call eating dog uncultured?

Basashi is so delicious.

Horse I will accept

Eating cats and dogs is savagery though, unless you're starving or a Chinese peasant there is no excuse.

But I do eat horse meat. It's mixed in with the mettwurst. And there aren't that many horses left in Europe anyway for there to be loads of horse meat in stores.

I eat it because it's good and cheap

We eat it here.

I don't see the big deal.

Never had dog, I'm sure its rubbery and terrible though.

Cat is indistinguishable form Rabbit imo. I have had it - didn't know at the time, but it was fine.

BARBAR
A
R
B
A
R

I'm vegetarian

youtube.com/watch?v=r7rRla8mW6I

Dog tastes like venison

horse meat sashimi is goat.

we do in Quebec

Romans ate horse