THE FUCKING HEAT!

How can Germans even live in Germany? I thought you were white?
I was in Berlin 3 days ago, surprisingly white didnt see that many blacks or turks.
But the fucking HEAT is AFRICAN TIER. it was 25+ celsius all the time! I was sweating like a fucking pig and my socks smelled like shit so i had to throw them away. Only good thing is that the food was really not expensive and that the women look good. When i came back to Sweden it was 7+ celsius, and probably the greatest feeling ever.

Cold beer, ungodly amounts of it

>25 degrees
>heat

That's literally the temperature my air conditioning is set to

25 Celsius isn't that bad. It's 24 Celsius here where I live and it's only 7 in the morning

here in Michigan it's like 27+ celsius every day in the summer. I'd kill for that comfy Swedish midsommar weather desu

>Singapore
>White
White people are not used to that kind of subhuman heat.

chink

I'm in Münster and it's been reaching 30 celsius here for the past week. I fucking hate the heat as well Sven.

I know this feel.

Come home, white man.
how do you even live?

Southwest?

thats a comfy temperature. for most italians hot is like from 30 to 35 degrees

Eh, I'm used to it. Today it's getting up to 32

I was in Berlin and it was not as many immigrants as i thought or was i at the german parts of berlin?

Rhinelander here, its goddamn awful.
If we plant even more forests would that make it rain more often?
The recurring rainfalls are keeping me from despairing completely.

South Texas also it gets humid as well so I just stay inside and shitpost all day

Downtown is always white because all the students are there.
Maybe you are just accustomed to even greater amounts tho, seeing that you are from sweden.

Do you drink alot of water?

Africa-tier temperatures are 35+, snownigger.

today in the news: Sup Forums memes turn out not to be true

Well, you didn't go to the Bad neighborhoods probabl,

I was always traveling around Berlin. But I only saw maybe 8 immigrants each day. I live in a village and let me tell you that i see alteast 10 per day here

>25c
>hot

I want german gf with blonde hair and thick accent

I mean if I'm going to be outside, I usually just have a nice glass of lemonade or tea and play some games

Trips
Where are these bad neighbourhoods?
I heard that there are alot of immigrants at Brandenburg Tor but i only saw a few Kurds begging for money.

i like my nipples hard not soft.

Do Europeans get tan in summer?

Depends,the mediterrans have no problem, most of us centrals/nordics get red first if we dont do it carefully.

Most of us do but we get red for a few day first

Yeah as long as your not dumb about it

Just red? I get 10x browner in the summer

It was about 36-37 Celsius couple days ago in California. Two brush fires started near where I live tho

Oh come on, stop with this meme. 25 is hot, yes, but it's no where near unbearable hot.

>hot
It was 40 last year one day
This "summer" is pretty shitty so far though, annoying thunderstorms and 16+ hour drizzle sessions

>installed mosquito nets on every window and a ceiling fan
Summer can go fuck itself. The humid weather is especially bad.

>25c

It was 33c here today, it's like that all year. Sometimes the power goes out and air-conditioner doesn't work.

Varies a bit by person. Gingers usually burn the worst, then blondes, then brown haireds

I can function up to 28 Celsius, but once the temperature goes above 30 I need either water or massive amounts of cold beer.

Idk i need to be used to it petsonally

If i went out regularly that year i will tan no problem.
If that year i stayed inside all the time, ill be pale as fuck and the sun will make me burn.

Don't know if it has much to do with hair colour or whatever, i'm pretty swarthy, brown wavy hair and all that, i still can't handle the sun if i'm not prepared

Why do so few people in Europe wear shirts?

I was there in the summer and I was the only person wearing shorts.

No you get tan if you do it right. You can't get just walk around in without a shirt in the sun for hours at a time. You'll burn

gulf of mexico

Yeah right. Berlin averages around 20C highs in sumer, fucking liar. Only the very south has 25 averages. Plus it's usually cloudy

Even 1 is too much

But i don't even want to tan. I have classes in the morning so i had no choice on this.
My already shitskin is ten times shittier now

I swear to allah, all these refugees are bringing this fucking sandnigger climate with them

It's currently 26 degrees where I live right now and it's 9:34 PM.

>25
>African
well, we found the non-somali swedish person in the board

Also, 25 is quite cozy. 22 is the perfect temperature

Unlike in your latitudes where you have stable high pressure belt in summer, it varies a lot here from day to day, week to week and between years. Avg July high is 26 here, but anything between 13 and 40 is possible

We sometimes reach around 40 degrees during summer time, if you think that 25+ is bad.

>24 Celsius
27+ celsius
>25c
>36-37 Celsius

Don't you become target of the NSA for using the dark, satanic gommie units?

Its 38ºC here

what kind of shirts and shorts?

T-shirt, shorts, regular shorts, nobody, 0 people had shorts on and it was hot as fuck out.

Southwest is like 40c or like 115F.

Just checked it's gonna be 46c

26°C right now
fuck this country

my nigga
fuck this heat

wanna exchange? 15C here and sunny

>25c
>hot

Get good mate, that's not that hot

I don't want to live in your dirty jungle.

Get on my summer level.

>another day in glorious Russia

srsly though, I want to visit your country soon

>fuck this country
Did you know that the ideal weather is 20-25C? you're literally being a pussy bitch right now

Try Spb and the Golden Ring.
Cold as hell, mah history, mah ethnic russkies, mah mah classic Russian architechture.

Not him, but that's probably for being inactive, in the shade and butt naked
I already sweat a lot when just mowing the lawn in 15°C

But I live in the most european BR state!

Okay i guess i overreacted.
Here we start wearing jackets at around 15C.

Maybe you were in the eastern part, most immigrants there are from eastern Europe

fuck your mother you dirty sandnigger

fuck all germans

25 celsius is really nice weather though...

You live in a cold temperate climate. Anything with extreme cold or mild heat gets to you.

20 °C and a soft breeze are the perfect weather for summer

W.E.W
it was over 30c last week here and will be nearly again this weekend

R8

>Those temp swings
Let me guess the altitude before googling: 4000m?

only about 3400, it's very confy

>25 degree celsius
That is comfortable weather OP, what the fuck are you talking about?

>drizzle
you mean fucking waterfalls from the sky
almost couldnt get home after wörk two weeks ago because of the fucking floods

t. bawü

Ah, that one Friday? Was quite a thunderstorm, but we're always a bit protected here by surrounding "mountain" ranges. Wiesbaden just about 20km got covered in a couple cm layer of hail, none of that here.
Plus I live on a slope with the next stream about 100m altitude below and a few km away, so it drained quick and no flooding
Last Wednesday though I awoke and fell asleep to a drizzle at a constant 16°C, with no pause inbetween, that shit is the worst desu, I'd rather pick the short, intense thunderstorm any time

The floods came two times already, it's circling above the south west.

That's casual clothing. We're a nation of wörkers, and we'd never wear that to wörk. Many places have clothing policies in place that forbid shorts (schools and such for example).

Socks in sandals, however, are standard business attire.

Had a one week vacation in greece, was 40°C most of the time. Was hell but most of my heat sensory probably died and now 30° is nothing

> 10 per day
If you lived in an actual city like Stockholm, try 10000

put anal bleaching cream on your skin

>Implying i don't melt almost everyday

> 25 ºC
> hot

I thought you were more familiar with African conditions, Sven. We have 26ºC right now that the sun has gone down.

Funny thing about germany is that the in the south people are while the south is just a huge oven and i in the west have to deal with a flooted basement.

>tfw flood and oven

fml

>it's a "OH NOES I CAN'T HANDLE NORMAL TEMPERATURES BECAUSE I'M A FAGGOT" episode