auction.bg/A2589962-Автентичен_кремъчен_пищовпушкапистолет
reddit.com/r/vexillology/comments/4mulyz/flag_of_serboromania/
olx.bg/ad/mengeme-ID5qVOM.html#75cd05d4db
youtube.com/watch?v=mFVJ60fnKNk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plandište
youtube.com/watch?v=IP0ehHBjIDI
berezka.bg/ru/produkti
premium-vodka.si/vodka-balkan
euractiv.com/section/central-europe/opinion/a-sceptical-view-of-the-slovenia-croatia-arbitration-agreement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My border friend went to the tooth doctor in Macedonia today and paid 75 percent less

God bless Macedonia

balt

Way to fuck up your economy

Kavarma po radomirski with 'traditional' bread and sharena sol is god tier.

Ramadan Edition.

Gevgeli has good docs

Also fuck Greek economy

has anyone ever received free food from muslims
i hear that's part of ramadan

I started living in Sofia when I was 20 years old, and that was the first time in my life when I saw kavarma with chicken meat.
I thought it was incompetence on the side of the restaurant, but it turns out most people have it that way.

Muh peasant village culture ;___;

You have to be muslim yourself to be given food, I believe. Its like culturally forced charity in a way, from back when starving was an actual issue people had to deal with.
But yeah, in the south people buy a bag full of cheap candy and give it away.

Also had it with chicken in a Bulgarian restaurant with authentic personnel in Bucharest. Shit was cash. Also had a good blonde beer, although I have no clue what brand it was.

>Bulgarian restaurant with authentic personnel abroad
china of the balkans confirmed

The restaurant. ))))

Not with this growth rate, we aren't.
Turkey won. They won so hard.

>that pishtov

auction.bg/A2589962-Автентичен_кремъчен_пищовпушкапистолет

My desire to buy one erupted, and 5 seconds on google later it died.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>traditional adidas shoes
turkey isn't done being balkanized

either way, imo it's bulgarian tradition to make new countries when the old ones die. bulgaria in space when

reddit.com/r/vexillology/comments/4mulyz/flag_of_serboromania/

Union when?

Pofta buna, cuck. Choke on that big, thick bulgarian culture down your throat.

>9 lel for a soup

Cheaper than Bulgaria.

Inca mai am carticica de vizita buchisita pe undeva drept suvenir.

1.00 BGN = 2.30 RON

>lel
lej(written lei), rumunskiy leva

>when will our two countries with different languages, different international alliances, different NATO and EU statuses, natural borders between them, different WWII pacts, different national focuses, different short and long term plans and ideas, and different economies merge??

Chill, Georgi, is of meme

Yes. You are welcome to join too, but we'd have to throw in Lion there and maybe green color. It might be ugly looking flag. :D

most of those prices are set by people not knowing the actual value of the item, leading to selling cheap shit on meme high prices

EH, maybe not much cheaper, but in restaurants here a chicken soup is 3-8 lv, depending on how high class you are eating.

Pofta buna, lad

no

I'd pay 200-300 lv for an authentic functional pishtov. Thats about my limit.

2 former Dacias though, Serbs are vlacho-slavs, never had a war between us, great infrastucture built together. Romania one of a few countries that doesn't recognize Kosovo etc. Wouldn't work as a country, but something like austro-hungary would be possible

>functional
. . because you have gunpowder and appropriate bullets?
if it were functional you may even have to register it as a firearm

looks alright

>300 lv
>for a functional pishtov
Keep dreaming.
>never had a war between us
Reminder that before the partition of Banat, Serbian troops marched in Timisoara. Also reminder of the treatment of Romanians from Timok.

multumesc xpozed

>never had a war between us

Technically during the Second Balkan War you joined as a third side, to prevent the evil Serbs from destroying innocent Bulgaria.
Yes, thats the official international statement. Strong Romania making things right among the Balkan barbarians.

and there's probably some in that price range
not some ebin +RARE+ +SCARCE+ +NO RESERVE+ pistol, but still
i was looking for a vise out of curiosity and people sell milling machine vices that literally someone drill holes in it like a total pleb, at ridiculous prices

for example this, tho this is actually in good condition but just check out the price
olx.bg/ad/mengeme-ID5qVOM.html#75cd05d4db

>Serbian troops marched in Timisoara
against the Banat republic, if I'm not mistaken.

>Second Balkan War
don't remind me, my great great grandfather died killed in Bulgaria in that war. He was killed by bulgarian cucumbers, ate too many of them,.

>you will never walk into the club wearing this on your waist, unload both barrels and scream КУPBИИ БAЩA BИ E ПИЯH and head to the bar

>tfw you will never be an outlaw freedom fighter with your own brigands squad fighting turks and others

youtube.com/watch?v=mFVJ60fnKNk

Translated the text:
>Assessing the created opportunity, Serbian troops crossed the Danube right before the signing of the armistice and occupied Bela Crkva, where they instaurated Serbian administration. On 14 novemeber 1918, Serbians occupied Timisoara, and on 20 november got to the Mures and spread on the Szeged - Lipova line. Immediately, the Serbian commandment took the civil administration. During this time, the Romanian army was occupied with the neutralization of the German troops of general Mackensen.
>Arriving in Timisoara, the Serbian troops were met with friendliness, as Entente troops, ergo as Romanian allies. At a short times aftewawrds, things took a radical change, after which the Romanians from Banat became the target of the persecutions of the new administration.
>Initially, the Serbs had only the military administration and let the civil administration on the hands of the Hungarians. Both saw the Romanians as the greatest threat. The new authorities went for the systematic annihilation of the Romanian national movement, at the disbanding of the Romanian national councils and guards. In the official functions more Serbs were elected. Otto Roth and the representants of the social-democratic Hungarians and Shvabs saw in the Serbian army a helper for the perpetuation of Hungarian dominion. They still hoped for the war to end with a Great Hungary that would contain Banat. On the other hand, Serbians promoted a strong propaganda in the West for their cause, going for the politics of the "done deal" and the end of the war with a Banat found de facto under Serbian sovereignty.

Fuck, I want new parliamentary elections.

why
parliament doesn't matter. local government is much more important

booo, fuck Serbia then, death to all the Serbs. Kosov, pamant albanez. Serbia, pamant romanesc, afara cu serbii din tara! Cine tine cu serbia, sa-i futem familia!

I had no idea we had this conflict and my dad is born here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plandište
he is from banat

Explain.

Nu uita ca in Timoc romanii nu au dreptul la scoala sau biserica in limba lor si sint pusi sa-si sirbizeze numele.

Uitate la video-ul asta ca nu-i lung:
youtube.com/watch?v=IP0ehHBjIDI

DELET THIS

>provinciali

Хeллoy эгeйн, мoфoc. Хay дy ю дy?

veri gud, maj broterli end form1r nejborli frend. hau 1baut ju?

Should I buy a cactus for my living room?
I run a tight bachelor pad, with pants and socks on the floor, empty beer bottles around the place, and mold in the sink.
I think I need to add a bit of zen, but I am sure to kill any needy flower.

veri gud inglish scils iu got der mai frend.

if you have a mayor like the one in burgas, or a city council that actually do their job, or a local police that do their job, that leads to real changes

the national government is basically powerless, the laws they want take forever to write, pass and put into effect. and they are rarely enforced

their job is to be a circus. they cannot fix the economy, make people more civilized, or anything like that.

why do you want the currant people gone? who should replace them?

skils*
ju*
maj*
l1rn2sirilik

кypвa, бpe :D

Are you a vlach (crypto romanian)?

kek, Russia smelled something brewing in the balkans. It just has to intervene and screw with things...Shoo, go away

>гoy тy a pъшaн cтop
>итc фyл oф вoдкa eнд кoнcъpвc

Haйc кълюъp, бpoy.

Х-ДДДДДД

Guise (those who follow EU news), is there a change in hell Albania could ever join and possibly Kosovo? I'm kinda terrified what this could mean for balkan demographics.

berezka.bg/ru/produkti

How are these goods? Are you ripping us off?

flowers are always good
you need some responsibility in your life

>romania and bulgaria would've united with carol as king when the bulgarians remained without a king
>while preparations were underway, russians warned with invasion if the union happened
>we pussied out

As usual, keke

But in fact no, they are actually quite good.

Aй eм фaйн, aй хeв тo тeйк aн eкзaм ин aн хayp aнд aм вepи нepвac

Boт кaйнд oф экзaм вил ит би?

evriting vil bi 1lrajt, maj frend

>Albania
not in the next 20 years. Don't think they even started negotiations. May not be an EU untill then...

>kosovo
may not be a Kosovo soon

>romania uniting with Bulgaria

neah, would've been a bad idea. As much as some people believe, we are different from them in a lot of ways

Not really. Parliamentary elections decide pretty much how the country would be run - which reforms, if any, would pass, whiat economic, foreign and cultural policy would be pursued, etc. A mayor can be a decent person who wants to reform his city, but if he doesn't get any support from the top brass, then he wouldn't be able to do much.

Local mayors have a very limited role on how to run a country.

>why do you want the currant people gone? who should replace them?
DSB, they are the only party in parliament who are talking about the judicial reform, Peevski, Sotir Tsatsarov, the failed reforms and GERB's, especially Boyko's masquerade as a right, when he is in fact a communist.

There are better parties outside of parliament than DSB, though, but you take what you can get.

if the EU doesn't collapse / have some radical change:
albania could join. and so could kosovo.
that being said, the EU would probably rather have serbia first / sooner, as to distance them from russia, and albania/kosovo is already a NATO ally.

>I'm kinda terrified what this could mean for balkan demographics.
literally nothing. tho if turkey were to join it could only be bad for us

t. ishtvan von transilvanescu

Инглиш Ц1 лeвeл,cпййкинг пapт, aм aфpaйд тхaт aй yйл paн oyт oф идeac

kembridzh, jelc or tjof1l?

premium-vodka.si/vodka-balkan

wew, 88% alc. vodka.

ofc, made in balkan.))

Oх, aйм шyp юл дy ит paйт. Дoнт вoppи, бpaтyшкa :3

EЛЦ фaкинг yceлecc ин мaй oпиниoн тбх,acлo тeнкc фop гивинг мe хoyп

>greeks
>white

Do you think there is a chance they give them a few billion for "progress show" and fast track their entry by slipping them in with real countries?

They would have, and I mean open borders as in flooding neighbor countries (macedonia, montenegro, south serbia) to enlarge the illyrida state because they don't need papers. Imagine the rush for passports from kosovo if Serbia joins.

we agree to disagree
imo the changes should come from the inside-out, not the outside-in

enitajm, frate drag

Tpaй тy икcплeйн зe глopиoyc aйдиa oф тpи мopeтa aнд итc гyд инфлюeнc oн зe фьючep oф eypoпиaн юниoн энд ю'лл гeт зe тoп cкop.

you can't even merge with a fucking moldova and now you're talking about a merge with serbia????

Teнкc кoмpeйд, aфтep и пacc ye yил paйд вecтepн юpaп тoгeтхep

>Local mayors have a very limited role
And municipal councils, on the other hand, are all-powerful. The problems of the country do not come from top-level politicians, but from lazy people in regional institutions.

To join the EU, Serbia must first have no disputed territories and the only way that will happen is by renouncing its claim on Kosovo and recognizing its independence.

nope, far more likely they would leave for western europe
any claims of land once you're in the EU are non-existent

it's one of the reasons why turkey can suck a dick until they recognize n.cyprus doesn't exist

Not only Transilvania, but also Moldova is very different from Bulgaria. They also had/have half of our population, it would have been a big imbalance. Romanians amongst each other are different, having another population with another culture/language would have been a distaster. Yugoslavia failed and they spoke almost the same language

they*

>uncle gets piss drunk
>walks by dog
>it starts barking at him
>he gets pissed off
>walks up to it and lifts it up by its chain
>it bites him in the stomach
>he beats it to death with a pole
>the owners sue him
>they lose and get fined
>my uncle gets paid 50 levs for beating the shit out of their dog

>they lose and get fined
for tying their dog outside of their house I meant to add

>also Moldova is very different from Bulgaria
The culture of the Old Kingdom is the same, cultural differences between Romanian provinces is just as big as the ones between Bulgarian ones.
>Yugoslavia failed and they spoke almost the same language
Yugoslavia failex BECAUSE they have the same language since it promoted a cultural war. A language barrier protects the identity of each nation.

>nope, far more likely they would leave for western europe
any claims of land once you're in the EU are non-existent

tell that to Croats.

euractiv.com/section/central-europe/opinion/a-sceptical-view-of-the-slovenia-croatia-arbitration-agreement/