You got beef, you fucks?

You got beef, you fucks?

I stand by america fuck dutch bastards.

What seems to be the problem, my Amerafriend?

literally the saltiest, most aggressive little bitches on this great board

>Anglo cucks jelly of us

Always.

Better a little bitch than a fat one tho

not to mention that americans are actually the little ones in everything but BMI

I'm not jealous of someone whose demonym isn't part of the name of their country

You mean like American and the United States?

It is. Just not in your language lol.

United States of *America

of course france is gonna stand up for their little bitch boy

Nederland

kankerhomo

Just like you are standing up for you American brethren, I don't see the problem
Now that I think of it I never see an Anglo defendinf himself alone of this board, like a bunch of arabs tbf

I have never seen a french man defend himself on this board because he always just surrenders

Well meme'd

Nobody hates the Dutch, they're like cute little Germans.

look at the little frog defending his dutch knight

go shove la baguette up your ass

>It's another "lightly banter an American he starts crying and threatening to engulf Europe in nuclear fire" thread

shut the fuck up you bully or i'll nuke you

nice flag

What seems to be the problem here lads?

I'll think about it lad

Thanks, u2.

hello my Dutch friend

Hello lad

>vice
yeah, i'll admit you got us there. it is trash now

Just an ignorant american asshole hating for no reason whatsoever

Finally someone speaks up.
Not all the dutch on the board, but a suprising many of them are gritty little bastards.

Kankersmoel

It sure is, still haven't unfollowed the page tho it's fun to watch people complain about it
Otherwise there's this, sounds like a potential movie

Kind of sad that you generalise a whole group and agree with a thread thats only purpose is to hate on a whole country.

How could anyone hate the Dutch? They don't cause trouble, most of them speak English, and they're adorable.

I didn't generalize a whole group. I said many, not all.
I've been to the Netherlands, and everyone was really nice and friendly. So to come on to Sup Forums and see many of them acting like angry fuckwads is a bit of a shock to me.

Link me to a angry dutch fuckwad now

t-thanks

Kanker vetklep.

>mfw a Hollandese person replies to me

Dit is nu een Nederdraad draad,

Hoe is het met jullie jongens heb tijdje geleden mijn examens afgerond en ga over paar dagen richting Barcelona om daar van het strand te genieten.

Jullie nog plannen deze zomer>?

Sjinese tekenfilms kijken, videospelletjes spelen en aan me pik trekken, net als vorig jaar en het jaar daar voor.
Maar deze keer ga ik egt werken hoor!

Ik heb ook een baantje proberen maar ben eerste dag al weg gestuurd omdat ik niet hard genoeg werkte, maar eigenlijk begreep ik niet wat ik moest doen.