Which country is the most developed?

Which country is the most developed?

Which has the brightest future?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_income
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Taiwan&city1=Taipei&country2=South Korea&city2=Seoul&displayCurrency=USD
publications.credit-suisse.com/tasks/render/file/index.cfm?fileid=C26E3824-E868-56E0-CCA04D4BB9B9ADD5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Japan

Korea

Taiwan of coursh!

Japans brightest days are behind them.

All the We three have the problem of row-birthrate, hard-working and Japan and Korea share the deflation

But I think Taiwan is underestimated
Taiwan has the room for the development

korean will be extinct in two generation

lately mods have constantly deleted my posts and threads where i posted.
fuck /r/int and neo-Sup Forums mods though it might be time to stop shitposting on east asia hyper war threads

Japan has the third biggest GDP. It is the most developed atm.
None of them have a future because of their abysmal birth rates and culture capping their development.

>Japan has the third biggest GDP. It is the most developed atm.
india has a comparable gdp and it's a 4th world shithole

you need to factor in the "per capita"

why are your birth rates so low?

Sadly, all the east-asians are desappearing (;_;)

not so low compared to other 1st countries and east asian countries. german ones, excluding immigrants, are lower and korean ones too for instanse

>Taiwan has the room for the development
If the chinese don't get in their way. God, I hate the chinese.

yes but why are they so low you avoided my question user from the looks of it japanese girls love dick so what is the problem?

also no offense meant by my post freind

Japan
Korea

Taiwan's future involves getting annexed by the Chinese.

Because China is BIG they have more developed areas and more people living at or above the standards of the rest combined.

Also not castrated like Japs, weak and split in half like Koreans, or not even a country like Taiwan.

Netouyo
Go 2ch

I'm an expert of Asia who's lived in every country here.

Japan and South Korea are pretty much at parity in terms of development now.

Japan kind of feels like it got frozen in time in the late 1980s, all the buildings are from that period.
South Korea is more dynamic and simply cooler while Japan is kind of a 'has been'.

Taiwan feels much less developed and the streets are generally ugly as fuck, almost third world looking. That said the average Taiwanese lives comfortably.

>avoid
i can threw the same question about whites out there at you though.

the reasons are the same as other 1st world countries have. in a word its about money and changes of japans social norm like the increase of female workers etc. any of those are not something special of our own.

you might expect le sexless meme weebs always make a fuss about but its not related to this one and nowhere near the reality.

oh ok but do you know how to fix it?

It's funny because Taiwan has MORE private wealth than South Korea even tho they have half the people. They have better potential...

also read my other post user

but that's the same by capita retard

Source?

Taiwan does not have much wealth. They don't have any world leading companies. Their economy is heading for collapse as China tightens the noose around their neck. Taiwanese are also short and dark and they wish they could be Koreans.

i know that taiwan is poorer than south korea and japan in income level but i don't know the reasons why taiwan cities are so ugly even their capital taipei is more ugly than bangkok or kuala lumpur to be honest

fix? thats, as you know, importing immigrants or whatever maybe. my personal opinion of it is about robots in all seriousness but wont talk about it.

any 1st world country hasnt still had a concrete and valid solution to it, yet why could japan does it first.

Yes and the Europeans :( maybe we should both breed and make Eurasian master race.

Japan

Korea if by broght you mean nuked.

i guess he is a taiwan-american and probably he was talking about ppp but if considering the ppp as private wealth taiwan is rich than germany or sweden kek because taiwan's income is the lowest

What the fuck?

China is a major reason Taiwan has grown so much.

Also, Taiwan is literally Chinese.

Nope

why so serious?

because it's simply fact:3

What?

Even America is only #10 or so per capita.

me on the left

Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur have literal slums that Taiwan's cities do not have.

>most developed?
japan

>brightest future
none

Burma > "Taiwan"

>Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur have literal slums that Taiwan's cities do not have.
anyway it's the typical third world southeast asian cities looking with influx of scooters

Why do you turkroaches butt into every conversation. Your poor shitty muslim country will never approach east asian levels of development. Enjoy getting blown up by kurds.

shut up 160cm chink. i dont give a fuck about app-roach-ing any shit since id pass away in 50 yrs. so shut the fuck up and taste some uighur dick. fucking capitalist-commie oxymorons

Credit Suisse Global Wealth Databook 2015:

South Korea
>Total wealth $3.545 trillion
>Wealth per capita $91,108

Taiwan
>Total wealth $3.592 trillion
>Wealth per capita $194,701

if you judge the country by the capital city then Taipei will always lose

The people are nice and the food is excellent but other than Taipei 101 there literally isn't any other notable modern (last ~25 years) buildings built, and while there are a lot of some nice old buildings (esp. the presidential office) most of them are ugly

Seoul is more modern but there isn't that much old cultural stuff to look at
Tokyo has maintained lots of old shit and also kept building new shit

The countryside in Taiwan is a lot better though, based on articles and not Sup Forums memes, if you live outside of big cities in SK you are living in a literal shithole that don't really even have proper electricity, while in Japan they take care of the countryside really well. In Taiwan if you don't live in the mountains you're probably living really comfortably even though you might be really far away from a big city

So by living quality
Tokyo > Seoul > Taipei
but
Japan > Taiwan >>>>>>>> SK

哪裡人

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_income

do you believe it?

He's a white guy.

He's a white guy.

Just like 99% of Chinese flag pisters

This is bullshit

Taiwan is in recession. How can its per capita and economy be worse, yet wealth 3times higher?

>The countryside in Taiwan is a lot better though, based on articles and not Sup Forums memes, if you live outside of big cities in SK you are living in a literal shithole that don't really even have proper electricity, while in Japan they take care of the countryside really well. In Taiwan if you don't live in the mountains you're probably living really comfortably even though you might be really far away from a big city So by living quality Tokyo > Seoul > Taipei but Japan > Taiwan >>>>>>>> SK
>t. non sovereign state
i just knew it taiwan is a meme shithole and their people is full of inferiority complex for south korea

Japan

Probably still Japan, as Taiwan will eventually end under mainland rule.

SK countryside = shit > Taiwanese countryside

Japan is most developed
Korea has the brightest future. Their universities are improving rapidly and will soon be the best in Asia. Re-unification will happen this century and after a hard couple of decades it will settle and they can be a really important power. Japan at the moment is going backwards and China is nowhere near done with Taiwan.

>Taiwan will eventually end under mainland rule
What trends suggest this to you???

>i just knew it taiwan is a meme shithole and their people is full of inferiority complex for south korea
Mang, It's rather akin to prefer that the Taiwanese have become slaves of Japan Again. Cuz They have Zero Identity and Pride.

Unification won't happen because the USA won't allow it

True independence won't happen either because the USA won't allow it

Taiwan will probably stay in this weird limbo forever unless something big happens

Those values are bullshit. The average person's wealth is tied to their property and property in Korea is much higher valued than the garbage in Taiwan.

A slightly superior income isn't doesn't mean you're richer.

Seemingly the Taiwanese have higher real estate prices, and are much more invested in the stock market, while having less debt. Hence they're richer.

See above.

That trend in which the PRC keeps getting bolder, especially in the South China sea.
They'll have their way as no one wants war.

>Unification won't happen because US won't allow it

Half of South Korea is Seoul, so you can't say Seoul is better than Taipei, and then write some bullshit like Taiwan>>>>>>>>SK.
I don't know what you're smoking but it must be some good shit because only an extremely high asshole would even put South Korea on par with a third world shithole filled with short brown manlets like Taiwan.

Japan

Japan

Japan

Korea (if it isn't nuked)

Same source:

South Korea
>Financial wealth $67k
>Property $53k
>Debt -$30k

Taiwan
>Financial wealth $136k
>Property $84k
>Debt -$26k

Taiwanese are fairer than Koreans so I don't understand where you're getting this from.

yes they are really richer than us so their four-year college graduates salary is 800~900$

the third world shithole is China beyond your coastline tbqh, there are more brown manlets everywhere in Asia but China is the king of brown manlets

Taiwan ain't the shithole the CCP tells you it is, we know that there are great cities in China and Taipei is probably one of the shittiest cities in Asia, but generally we live fine

Also 你住在哪裡 or are you a white guy that actually don't speak Chinese

well, good ol' China isn't coming back anytime soon. South Korea will have a future brighter than a thousand suns. Japan is doing well and (I think) will continue to do well.

>Good ol China isn't coming back anytime soon
Their economy hasn't collapsed yet, though it looks like Japan's in the late 1980's right now

From what I see here, your cost of living is 60% higher, while your salaries are only 30% higher than Taiwan. So they win.

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Taiwan&city1=Taipei&country2=South Korea&city2=Seoul&displayCurrency=USD

我住在上海。First world city. Taiwan can learn things from the mainland.

Can you actually provide the link?

South Koreans are the fairest in East Asia. I know this because I went there. Taiwanese have pretty brown skin, just like mainlanders.

>From what I see here, your cost of living is 60% higher, while your salaries are only 30% higher than Taiwan. So they win.
so they eat toxic made in china cheap foods daily and they have scooters instead cars cause they have own zero car industry

publications.credit-suisse.com/tasks/render/file/index.cfm?fileid=C26E3824-E868-56E0-CCA04D4BB9B9ADD5

Pages 92 and 94

I'm extremely suspect of this number when SK makes more per capita and has higher median income and is not in recession.

No they are not.

He's not Chinese and rural Taiwan is worse than rural SK.

Stop bringing up CCP and Mainland China you autist.

by ppp and hdi ranking your country is a shithole anyway

Stupid meme.

Japan in 1990 was 95% of US GDP per capita

China today is 35%.

Debt in China is 99% domestic owned and most is between SOE's and state banks.

>Taiwan can learn things from the mainland.
agreed tbqh
I don't live in Taipei but I go there enough to know it's a shithole
上海好玩嗎?明年想去

I'm going to sleep but neither of those are true, only poor people have scooters and we make our own toxic cheap shit
Learn English and facts before you come online Kim

>rural Taiwan is worse than rural SK
that's just not true lol

>Japan and South Korea are pretty much at parity in terms of development now.
Maybe in terms of cities, night life, and education.

But Korean society is more "fun" but Japanese society is probably more enjoyable (people nicer, more respectful, less concerned about their looks, etc)

Wealth != development level

HDI + median GDP per capita is better.

Japanese GDP is not so high but Japanese saving of $ is highest in the world.

Cont*

The Chinese could literally order all debts between SOE's and Banks to make the debt null and void. Just numbers on a balance sheet.

Japan wasn't able to do that.

Two different situations.

>>rural Taiwan is worse than rural SK

I simply look at stastics. It may not be true.
Anecdotally, SK's countryside reminded me of Germany's. Taiwan's countryside was like East China.

Once again, lower standards of living doesn't mean poorer. We're only talking about "paper wealth", from an accounting point of view.

Singaporeans are much richer than Germans on paper, but they live in small flats, don't even have cars, etc.

This wealth statistics seem irrelevant. The UK has more than double the average wealth of Germany, but which is the better country? Germany by far. Seems like Taiwan hoarded a shiton of money or made a quick buck investing in China. Unfortunately Taiwan is still a shithole.

>Once again, lower standards of living doesn't mean poorer. We're only talking about "paper wealth", from an accounting point of view.Singaporeans are much richer than Germans on paper, but they live in small flats, don't even have cars, etc.
so you had to prove you were stupid for me so far

See the document above and you'll see Korean wealth increases much faster than Taiwanese wealth (tripled vs doubled in 15 years).

Also Korea has higher income but much higher cost of living.

Cool story bro.

No one talked about development level, it's not a "my country is better than yours" contest. Taiwanese people are richer. Doesn't imply they live a better life.

>we
>American flag
MUH HERITAGE

>Japan in 1990 was 95% of US GDP per capita
Japan never surpassed US in GDP. China already has by PPP.

>per capita
Literally means nothing when discussing the macro economics and future outlook of a country.

TL;DR China isn't Japan. Even assuming they are "post-bubble China" will have a larger economy than USA since Japanese post boom GDP was followed by 20 or so years of stagnation and moderate growth.

>Japanese GDP is not so high but Japanese saving of $ is highest in the world.
just you and i were elected the leaders of ignorance about the economy they are both meme though

>Germany better than UK by far

Meh. But a lot of expats share your opinion (see HSBC Expat Explorer).

And average/median wealth is higher in UK due to higher German population and huge inequalities in Germany (40% of the German population is poor as fuck). However their total wealth is roughly in the same league.

random street in Taipei

random street in Seoul

random street in Tokyo

where in Seoul?
I was at Cheongnyangni 588 several days ago ;)

You got the logic upside down. Germany is lower than the UK because the UK is such an unequal society where a small minority of people hold an obscene amount of wealth, while most Germans have a decent amount of money.

Pic related, Inequality map.

i hate those pink parking areas!

Taiwan has like, 0 poverty, Japan might be a bit more developed than it though.

Taiwan's gonna end up being completely fucked over by the PRC though some time in the future.

korea because I'm moving there

Europe and Japan are more like communists than China and Russia.

haha, you can't even compare Taiwan to Korea.

>Taipei
>full of nigger scooters
>ugly ass buildings that look 50 years old
>fucking ugly air conditioning things everywhere
>huge ugly signs everywhere
>street is not straight
>no trees or any vegetation at all, just concrete
>ugly metal bars covering half the windows for some reason

Taiwan, not even once.

Another koreaboo who's going to bite the dust...

Mighty Surinam, ofc