>sweden
kek. When did all go this way?

why sre swedish men such vaginas?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad#As_mating_strategy
zeigler-hill.com/uploads/7/7/3/2/7732402/zeigler-hill__wallace_2011.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886901000290
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1341100/The-violent-gene-Genetic-mutation-Finnish-men-makes-fight.html
ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(14)00077-4/abstract
bakadesuyo.com/2012/06/are-dangerous-men-more-attractive-men/
livescience.com/20294-women-choose-bad-boys.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19350760
independent.co.uk/news/science/why-women-really-do-love-selfobsessed-psychopaths-850007.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thats me on the left

thats me on the right

Y

Finland is the same. We copy everything Sweden does.

Does it makes yourself feel better to post these kinds of threads about the woes of other countries, which pale in comparison to the woes of Bulgaria?

>Jenga
Is it really that fun?

Swedish women have a racial memory of stronk alpha warriors, since Swedish males are all betas, the NuVikings will be mulatto

That's tanzania not sweden

me in the orange shirt

Yes it can be.

why do aryan women love to get blacked so much?

They rigged that up only for the Christmas card

Three blondes don't travel to Tanzania to play Jenga

The woman on the right looks so good and literally she has an Arab 165 cm manlet resting with his head on her shoulder. That makes me really sad.

Romanian women actually like Arab cock too

t. experience

So you export your women while importing brown men? I see.

>Merry Christmas from Tanzania

What's wrong with this?

Lel

>netherblacked

enjoy Mammadous 121 cm BBC, ya bald lanket fag

The Asian chick doesn't have a neck?

I am aware of that and I see they are quite liberal and fedora as well. I had enough of these sheeple and I find it hard to meddle into this sick, 21st century society. If it weren't for our country to be poorer, we would have the same amount of refugees due to the sick tolerant mentality of our youth. I'm not even eager to think how it will be in 20-30 years.

If you see white women engaging in interracial couples and you think it is something ”vengeful” in spotting white men engaging in interracial couples then you are the same traitor of European culture. That male fits the white trash category.

>baldgarians using the bald meme

???

Nigga in the back left kinda looks like Viper

You need to understand that legitimacy to political ideas in the current cultural zeitgeist is based on how much they satisfy certain chosen groups which have favour with the intelligentsia. These groups, like gays, blacks and women, basically must have whatever whims recognized and satisfied otherwise you are seen as a bigot in the wrong side of history.

I wouldn't be surprised if in the next decades a black intellectual like Ta-Nehisi Coates demands access to sex with white females in the exact way OP exhibited and such a demand is them made imperative to address racism in the Western world. In the end, things kind of move along a path preordained by the dominant worldviews, and the dominant worldview, at least amongst Western intellectuals, is negro worship combined with anti-white hysteria.

>tfw last men of europe

Japanes Yakuza + Chinese Triads confirmed for last bastion of alpha men.

I envision a future where white people become some sort of legendary species, civilization will break down because black people won't be able to keep the same level of technology, so they will unite around campfires and share tales about the paleskinned beings of the past, like people in the Middle Ages talked about elves (it's common knowledge historically that creatures like elves are mythologized remnants of past civilizations, like the Tuatha de Danann in Ireland).

I also believe that the ruling dynasties in this future will claim their political legitimacy thanks to their white blood. Just like we had shit like Romans and even Franks claiming descent from Trojan heroes, the future black emperors will claim descent from paleskins and say their right to rule derive from that.

Imagine how proud such a king will feel that his ancestors, barbarians as they were, managed to fertilize the womb of a white woman. That's the shit they will compose epics about.

that blonde is supper attractive why is she with such trashes wtf

>Filipinos
>Very Masculine

Yes, it is indeed extremely masculine to stand 160cm tall.

And the most terrifying thing is that this threat is to face our countries soon, at least Romania is filled with ”progressive” teenage and young women (15-25 years old) who would race mix if they had the opportunity.

That post made me sad.

their men act like women and don't make the first move

while some foreign niggers are more assertive

>I also believe that the ruling dynasties in this future will claim their political legitimacy thanks to their white blood. Just like we had shit like Romans and even Franks claiming descent from Trojan heroes, the future black emperors will claim descent from paleskins and say their right to rule derive from that.
WE

because they posses the traits that women like in men. They love aggressive and violent alpha males, and who is more aggressive and violent than the shitskin man? Black/arab cock supremacy is based upon the primitive biological imperative of women, when I say that white genocide is imminent, I'm not saying this is a good thing, this is actually bad, I just don't deny reality, and the reality is shitskin men breeding willing white man's daughters.

Potential future mass shooter.

>2016
>not having a chocolate gf on each arm

Plebs

We can't understand the Western women. Sorry in advance for my post is going to be /r9k/-tier.
My waifu still won't go out with me, yet I'm better looking than that manlet on the right and she's not as good looking as that blonde. She doesn't even know that I exist whilst that 8/10 woman from OP's pic goes out with 3/10 manlets. The only thing I want to know about her is whether she is going to engage in multi-kulti relationships in the next 10 years, when the ”refugees” are bound to come in bigger amounts towards eastern Europe.

Haha, great meme; saved!

literally says they're not in sweden

as for why women are degenerate, who knows

What is so ”aggressive” in the looks of that swarthy manlet?

As suggested by James Michael Howard in the articleEvolution of Skin Color in Humans:

It is known thattestosterone and ultraviolet light work together in stimulating melanocyte structure and function. Healthy black males produce significantly more testosterone than healthy white males (J Nat Cancer Instit 1986; 76: 421). Melanocyes from black males grow differently from melanocytes from white males, in culture.

Testosterone activates tyrosine hydroxylase(Neurosci Lett 2006; 396: 57-61).Tyrosine hydroxylase is involved in human pigmentation.Tyrosine hydroxylase has been “suggested” to be “tightly coupled to melanin synthesis” (J Invest Dermatol 1990; 95: 9-15).
Melanocyteis a Melanin producing cell located beneath the skin. the middle layer of theeye, the inner ear,meninges,]bones, and heart.
Melaninis the pigment responsible for skin color.

Your quote is about BLACK males, not about Arabs. There is nothing masculine in an 165cm tall and skinny male.

black men are more prone to exhibit aggressive and violent behavior, for better and for worse. They have more testosterone after all. That means that they are more prone to exhibit traits that are attractive to women, therefore they are more attractive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22

One interesting fact, for example, is that traits on the dark triad, which are confirmed to be attractive to women, are more prevalent on blacks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad#As_mating_strategy

zeigler-hill.com/uploads/7/7/3/2/7732402/zeigler-hill__wallace_2011.pdf

>Black individuals reported higher levels of narcissism than White individuals on the narcissism measures that captured less pathological facets of this construct. Study 3 also included indicators of psychological adjustment and found that the pathological aspects of narcissism were more strongly associated with maladjustment for Black individuals than for White individuals.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886901000290

>This paper proposes that there are racial and ethnic differences in psychopathic personality conceptualised as a continuously distributed trait, such that high values of the trait are present in blacks and Native Americans, intermediate values in Hispanics, lower values in whites and the lowest values in East Asians.

The men have better teeth than me.

White and Black men can't compete!!!

>The 'violent' gene: Genetic mutation found only in Finnish men that makes them fight

>A genetic mutation that makes men impulsive and aggressive, especially when drunk, has been isolated in Finnish men.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1341100/The-violent-gene-Genetic-mutation-Finnish-men-makes-fight.html

Because aryan men are castrated.

Women are retarded and don't know what they want. They scream about rape culture and being strong and independent yet their vaginas tingle at rough and masculine behavior from men who don't give a shit about their insipid opinions. This is why women's suffrage was a mistake: Women can't decide shit for themselves or for anyone because they are ruled by emotion.

>2016
>not carrying your black gf over the shoulder

My based countryman strikes again.

Yet they have the intelligence required in order not to enable this gene at every urge.

Coming from that land that spawned Justin "CURRENT YEAR" Trudeau

is this dude from one direction?

In what context those scenes happens?

and what happened in the head of these womens?

this mans are also ugly, stop with your alpha meme, it's a /fit/ retardation which doesn't even understand correctly the theory of evolution.

also sincerely why Sup Forums call everything with brown or black skin alpha? these persons on the picture looks just average.

>why Sup Forums call everything with brown or black skin alpha?
it's just a bait.

yeah but why they are so many picture like that? and why norse womens have so many shit taste? those guys don't even have an athlete /fit/ body, their faces is literally ugly.

what happened on their head? political propaganda? bad education? they even aren't americans womens with taboo fetish, but norse people who dindu nuffin to niggers.

the traits that females prefer in men are traits such as aggressivity, violence and dominance. That has been scientifically proven many times, see:

ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(14)00077-4/abstract
bakadesuyo.com/2012/06/are-dangerous-men-more-attractive-men/
livescience.com/20294-women-choose-bad-boys.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19350760
independent.co.uk/news/science/why-women-really-do-love-selfobsessed-psychopaths-850007.html

ok, but we shouldn't give attention to this shit. i don't want to see it, i'm not a cuck.

>womantugal