Is there a single Western country that isn't going to be overran by pakis and black within a century?

Is there a single Western country that isn't going to be overran by pakis and black within a century?

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, western cucks are donezo

Isn't Albania white or atleast Italian tier non-whites? I haven't heard about immigrants wanting to go there.

Fruits of Empire

France, UK, and Germany

You dumb Sup Forumsposter

Albania isnt western

>tfw just flirted with two paki qts
Feels good man.

No Western country is being overrun by minorities, it's more like apartheid where minorities are placed among poors. If you're a social Darwinist (like I would assume most of the kiddos here are) you might think this is a good thing.

Also space, Mars will be pretty white, though I'm concerned by Desi and Chink space programs. Hopefully there will be a destabilization event in those countries before space colonization goes full swing.

I don't think there's really any problems, I'll probably have 10 blond girl children with gender selection.

This is the future you chose

>Mars will be pretty white

The first person on Mars will be Indian.

Why do pakis breed like rats?

>Finland
>White
>European

>wanting to be beheaded

>armenia and georgia whiter than germany/france

you can't make this shit up

The thought of risking my life for poon makes me diamonds tbqh.

its about european genes not whiteness, not all europeans are white

even still that's ridiculous

I just noticed sweden is less too lol

Why is it ridiculous? No immigrant will go to armenia or georgia when western Europe is alternative

United States. We'll be Mexican instead.

that's exactly why it's ridiculous, letting in million of refugees is retarded

>american flag

your country did it several times and seems to be doing alright?

If you stay outside of the biggest cities in the west it's still white here.
But the refugees are being spread around across the country, so.. the government is trying to end that as well.

Luckily we get very few refugees compared to Sweden or Germany. But still, every single one is one too many.

we don't change our social hierarchy to appease to immigrants, we expect them to change theirs

i'm not sure if we have chnaged our social hierachy either to be frank

>seems to be doing alright?

usdebtclock.org/

The US? Our black population is slightly shrinking, and i've never met a pakistani in my life.

It makes perfect sense to me.
And you definitely can "make this shit up".
Non sequitur much?

I was referring to Jews and Irish refugees in the 1800 in addition to the central american refugees

Also it's disingenious to say that social security is the sole driver of US debt, it is one amongst many.

sorry Social Security is their pensions,
their welfare expenditure is an even smaller percentage of their expenditure

>france
>germany
>belgium
>britain
Top jej.
>bosnia
>albania
Those are wrong, they are mainly balkanites with a decent amount of turks and people mixed with turks.

JUST

>watching molyneaux

Albanians aren't even humans.

Why?

NOT

These are official stats from the Dutch government. Percentage that's on welfare by nationality.

nice cult

I watched 2-3 of his videos, the one on Nelson Mandela where he redpills you about being a murderer really turned me off though, after having studied the actual Rivonia trial stuff, it's clear Molyneux is willing to sacrifice historical accuracy to seem like he's redpilling his sheep.

Maybe stop learning about the world through a demagogue who happily excludes parts that don't fit his narrative, and start actually looking at first-hand data/sources yourself?

>I watched 2-3 of his videos, the one on Nelson Mandela where he redpills you about being a murderer really turned me off though, after having studied the actual Rivonia trial stuff, it's clear Molyneux is willing to sacrifice historical accuracy to seem like he's redpilling his sheep.

feel free to produce an argument as to why his video on Mandela is incorrect, or better yet phone into his show like hundreds have in the past and have had their asses handed to them.

no sure let me just watch the video again to see exactly what he omits

reminder from the video he had shown he had not read the actual trial proceedings and was just going off stuff he read off 'Mandela's a terrorist' posts off google.

But I love that you think your little demagogue is flawless.

keep replying.

not an argument, once again.

fucking poles, stealing jobs as usual

Why do yuropoors love niggers so much?

>first innacurracy
nelson mandela did not get his start from heading MK, he was involved in the ANC well before that and MK was formed in response to Sharpeville, by which stage Mandela was already highly influential
>bombing campaigns
conveniently leaving out that they were targetted against infrastructure and not people and thus casualties were minimised by MK before attacks were carried out with warnings and evacuation notices. (no information about the amount of casualties in those bombings) - yeah exactly
>blaming him for the actions of MK after he was in Jail
>'Whatever beef you have with your political regime you can scarcely hold children repsonsible'
nice why not leave out the 500 kids killed by the South African regime that directly increased the intensity of MK's actions (though which Mandela could not have been possibly responsible for as he was under lock and key in jail)
>similar to what happened in boston or oklahoma
no because those bombings were not preceded with warnings to evacuate, they were meant to maximise casualties
>did not condemn MK
because it was clear that political avenues to conflcit resolutino were not even present, though of course Stefan doesn't mention that

this is in the first 2 minutes of this video, need I go on?

Saying "not an argument" is also ironically not an argument. That meme phrase needs to stop

Are you a qt nigress?

>conveniently leaving out that they were targetted against infrastructure

stopped reading there.

He was a terrorist who planted a bomb in a public area and killed a great number of innocent people.

>Is there a single Western country that isn't going to be overran by pakis and black within a century?
>pakis and black

Well, all but the UK.
Arabs and shitskins in general... well...

>stopped reading there.
not an argument
>He was a terrorist who planted a bomb in a public area and killed a great number of innocent people.

Even Molyneux says he cannot find information about how many people died, and having scoured the Rivonia trials for the same such information, its clear that that it was not many, if any, because when Mandela was in charge they were giving evacuation orders before bombing anything (which is in the court proceedings)

Considering putting my taskbar on auto-hide.

Thoughts?

I don't think stealing jobs is on the political agenda in the Netherlands. Poles tend to do unskilled work of which there is plenty.

Plus they tend to do technical stuff. Engineering, construction. We lack such people here.

Everybody and their mother studies economics in the Netherlands.

but our strong independent womminz are still fertile

[spoiler]The book is a shit, the film is the shit[/spoiler]

Great film.

Arabs race-mixing with Whites usually ends up in a almost white baby, same thing with Turks.

Also : the entire Arab League could move to Europe and they would still be a minority (about 400 millions ethnic Arabs for 700 millions Europeans, including 20 millions Muslims)

Iceland