Why do japanese have black people nose?

Why do japanese have black people nose?

Other urls found in this thread:

all-nationz.com/
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://www.all-nationz.com/archives/cat_185194.html&usg=ALkJrhj3x9Z5dbghxCZ8vMX8xAG0WjmWeg
youtube.com/watch?v=GiNBs18k5_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a curse. Punishment by the god. We didn't do any apology to you Koreans from bottom of our heart, so the god gave us the punishment.

Because JAP had committed sin in the pervious life.

you are good japanese, i hope your children have good nose

to tell the truth, this kind of thread is sometimes translated in shitty Japanese matome blog where you can see tons of comments written by netouyo (stupid patriots who can't even read/write English).
I like to see how they react to my post so much, so I intentionally speak ill of my own country. (Or I unnaturally praise Korea.)

Where can one read this blog? I'm always interested in staying up to date with the social commentary of illustrious nations.

Tbh japan should have IQ test instead of captcha, it would solve this netouyo issue.

wait what?
they translated this threads and blog them?

all-nationz.com/
here you go. All contents are written in Japanese.
They often translate Sup Forums threads associating with Japan. Netouyo like to see threads praising Japan (or disrespect toward Korea), and they post their shitty comments in bottom of each article there. They tend to overreact against posts with Japanese flag, so I enjoy making fun of them by posting like to see their reaction.

Why do Koreans do so much plastic surgery to look white?

You seem to have a misunderstanding.
Most of Netouyo can't into English, so they basically don't visit Sup Forums. They just visit the Matome site to feel a superiority of being Japanese. Their logic is like this:

>Japan is great.
>I am Japanese.
>I am great.

I really hate this.

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://www.all-nationz.com/archives/cat_185194.html&usg=ALkJrhj3x9Z5dbghxCZ8vMX8xAG0WjmWeg

heh

Hi Kim, plz don't use Japanese proxy.

What made you to think that I'm not Japanese, you stupid Netouyo?
I don't say you to kill yourself, because you can give a kind of fun time to me by posting like yours.

double eyelid surgery
nose job

state of art tech!

Koreans are the same, difference is the ones with money get surgery.

what sort of jimmies get rustled when the Bombs come up?

wow they really do just pick and translate Sup Forums and reddit threads to make clickbait articles

this might just be THE lowest form publication

>another After School member Nana
and of course, jaw surgery, too

Please stop Suomi sempai!! Please don't see our pubic area!!

Yeah, Netouyo always see your translated
response.

Most of their reactions are exactly the same with your guess. They are very proud of Japan, so they don't feel good about the two bombs.

this is so bizarre

If you praise Japan, Netouyo say "This is good Gaijin for a American".
If you hate Japan, Netouyo say "Fuck Gaijin, Don't come to Japan!! Yanks are retards!! "

so they like weeaboos?

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=GiNBs18k5_M

Netouyo firstly liked weebs because they praise Japan, but they recently started to look down weebs.
Why? Because they noticed that weebs are looked down by most of people around the world. They are afraid of being looked down by foreigners by praising weebs. They are acting like a idiot, but don't like to be treated like idiot, but they are actually idiots with bitch mind.

I'm a weeaboo and I don't even like myself.

But you're Korean...? Don't you have the same thing?

No, Koreans have plastic surgery.

How about becoming a Murrica version of Netouyo?
America is a super power of the world, so you can think yourself in the same way Neyouyo do:

>America is great
>I am American
>I am great.

Now, you can start to like yourself.

A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.

Why do black people have japanese nose?

cuz nips are riceniggers

I have way too much self-awareness for that. I mean, don't get me wrong, I know my country is the best at everything, but I've also been both across my own country, and to at least a dozen others. and I know I'm the same old shitty person wherever I go.

They're not Netouyo in this Video.

Because they are steppe niggers

Why koreans can't hold their butthurt over Japan ?

FUCK YOU STUPID FUCKING JAP LOVING PIECE OF SHIT

YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO POST THESE THREADS IDIOT

GO SUCK A JAP COCK YOU JAP LOVING FUCK

you both look exactly the same. you both have the exact same skin color. you both have the same masochistic work culture. you're both dying out. your celebrities get the exact same plastic surgery procedures. shut up already.

shut up, koreans are the master race

>tfw no yuri gf

Because they are the niggers of Asia.

this

but the Korean Nana of After School has topped the list of "the 100 Most Beautiful Faces" for the second year in both 2014 and 2015!! The award should be given to Korean surgeons!?

and you are kissing ass of the niggers LOL

1France 万国アノニマスさん
ラマダンの間、平均的なヨーロッパのスーパーはこうなります…

2South Korea 万国アノニマスさん
そこはフランスなんですか?

3United States of America(USA)万国アノニマスさん
フランスはムスリム国家だと分かるな

I can't read Japanese ,what are you saying about us ?

Whats wrong with koreans?

Shit, you're right.
I'm in love with a nigger!

I think it might be something good, because he listed korea number 2

I don't know

I hope Netouyo is reading this thread.

I am a 6 foot tall white american who is going to go to Japan and bang Minori Nakada because none of you little tiny dicked chinks can satisfy her the way a tall, well hung, white man can.

> Yellow fever

Confirmed for social outcast manlet. I don't think the japs have anything to fear

Pretty sure that's just a japanese person using a proxy to try and rile up that website.

>Koreans hate Japan while posting on a Japanese owned website

Can't make this shit up.

>black people nose?
you sound racist though no wonder since korea fucking hates any kind of niggas as much as they officially shit on in public like chinks do

fuck nigga haters anyway die you slantest eyes mongol squared face plastic gooks
hope you physically get lynched by weeaboo thug niggas soon

and what is the worst is that it actually makes money
its almost the same as recent racebait articles/videos in english and its flame wars

davido-kuns what's the slanted pussy like?

but they don't
black people's nostrils curve upward like those of a gorilla

Because cute Japanese girl look anime

fuck off dumb nip, nothing wrong with our noses

Cute girl is cute in born here

From my experience most people from East-Asia are really cute as babies but get fucking disgustingly ugly once they reach their mid-20s

Most of them have cute noses actually.

This is a nigger nose.

This is punishment then

is that so? I think they're ugly from the beginning. truly kawaii girls would be still good when they reach 30. more horrible thing is, that slav girls can't into aging care.

Mother and her sister

An exception, but my point stands.

She was 24 years old then

I'm sorry that we don't get irradiated every 50 years davido-kun

I never think nip whores without make-up/dress-up are much better than those Korean ugly chicks. but Korean faces are less variety obviously. that's terrible. after plastic processing, they like to have same face. holy fuck......

I wish all Russian milfs were like the right. I would her.

noice

Cos they are jelaous of Japanese Imperialism