Your country

your country

are your parents bad parents?

yes i still don't have a superyacht like what the fuck

doesn't matter

Yes, their liberal upbringing and tolerance allowed me to grow up into the lazy, incompetent social retard I am no.

>yes
My mother still dosn't prepped the bull
My father hasn't become a cuck yet

WTF don't they know its 2016?

fleg
nah, theres really nthing i can complain about.
they tried not to spoil me, while giving me opportunities to make life better all the time
my mom's a saint and anyone sayin otherwise is gettin a smack so tell Dan to stop talkin shit

when you grow up you tend realize those "cool parents" are just shti parents

also the best Canadian parents objectively are newfies
out of my group of 12 or 14 buds, the only one i know with parents who aren't divorced are my own(newfie) and one of my friends (also newfie)
East Coasters are the only ones that take marriage seriously in Canada ffs

Yes but they are stupid too so I can't blame them. They are just doing their best

They did lots of things that annoyed me when I was younger but now I can really appreciate what they did for me. I had a pretty strict upbringing but looking around me and seeing how degenerate most of my peers are, I'm grateful for it.

Eh, they had very old fashioned view of how to discipline a child which messed me up a bit.

Other than that they were aight though. I do wish they'd have taught me better hygiene though.

my mom is a bitch, my dad is a really good man that had to go through all her bullshit to let me have a proper childhood. i'll never forget that.

pretty much these posts save for the hygiene part. I wish my parents notice my autism sooner and force me to have contact with more people so I don't end up as the socially awkward autist I am nowadays, but I guess it's pretty much impossible for them to teach me this due to them having very little friends anyways.

They're just old hippies. Never taught me anything except for new age spirituality. Then again, I'm autistic, so my ability to be taught is suspect.

Your parents are saints if the have to stand a son such as you, Jorge.

same
mom is egoist bitch, dad is alcoholic but a nice alcoholic

same

mum's a cunt, dad's based

thanks guys, you make me feel a bit better about the situation

My parents aren't perfect, but they love me and they tried their best, and I think they succeeded overall.

Both my parents abused me as a child. Now I'm literally crazy :DDDD

No, they were really really good and caring.
I still miss them.

Yes,I was abandoned.fuck parents.

They've both had some issues at some point, but I know they love me.
I've failed as a son if anything

No.

They aren't bad parents, they're just strange people who have a lot of the same mental problems I do. I don't blame them for anything

One was, my mother, and my dad is too weak to do shit about her abuse. That vile witch cost me the only girl I've ever loved ;_;

I had the best parents I could've wished for
which is unironically making me feel even worse since I grew up to be such a tremendous failure